Martian Manhunter watches Sailor Moon

Martian Manhunter watches Sailor Moon.

He probably watches any media which involves Mars in one form or another.

Given this picture, so does Bruce Wayne.

He frightened me as a child. Yes, father...

I don't see any Sailor Moon mentions there?

Rei Hino is Sailor Mars' jap name.

There are sailors besides the one on the moon?

>posting continuity that doesn't matter
Every time.

All of the Sailor Soldiers were on the moon. The moon was the center of a galactic kingdom called Silver Millennium.

Were the Martian their enemies then?

Nope it was the Earth. Though Prince Endymion of Earth and Princess Serenity of the Moon fell in love and had a miracle romance. That was ended when Queen Beryl killed Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity took her own life. They were reborn as humans on Earth.

Classic Romeo and Juliet story. So where does Mars fit in? Also Go Earth!

The princesses of the other planets in the milky way and pluto all swore fealty to Princess Serenity and became the royal gaurd. They all got killed and were reborn as well.
There were other Sailor Senshi as well but they're either from the future or from another kingdom consisting of reverse traps.

Everyone ganged up on Earth? Lame. How's the series hold up? It's really old right? Might download it.

Well not Earth specifically, it's just Earth was corrupted by a kind of demonic entity which caused them to go to war with the Moon to obtain the Silver Crystal which is kind of like a WMD.
Yeah the old anime holds up, mostly for the slice of life aspects though there is a bit of filler in it. The manga doesn't hold up as well, Naoko wasn't the best at layout construction or pacing.

>The princesses of the other planets in the milky way
>and pluto
Kek

>No thank you, waiter, we only have time for drinks today.
>Of course. And what will the lady be drinking?
>Water.
>...Bitch.

>Watches sailormoon
>even though his planet has the worst girl and worst sailor and worst planet
MARS A SHIT

Fire is great tho

She is hot

I like the idea he mind read some petty nerd criminal whose lust for Sailor Moon was so powerful it nagged at J'onn until he watched the whole series