Do you think spomgebob in the wrong for this

Yikes

Haha he obviously wasnt going to see Baywatch.

Of course a selfish nigger who has no concept of empathy defends this.

>wahhhhhh muh veterans

>people still show empathy towards welfare queens fighting for corporate interests
why

>Fuck the fucking military nazi scum im going to get gay aids and kill all the police and army!
Woah, Spongebob is angry

I feel sorry for the ones who get roped into it without understanding whats actually going on.

that's their own retardation.

@BillRatchet is a solid follow tbqh

Edgy plebbitt teens

>lets shit ourselves paying respect to people too stupid to get another, better job and pretend they're doing this to "serve their country"

you are reddit, famalam

Wendy's has a lot to answer for.

Tryhard even harder. I gotta admire your stubbornness.

>it's real

Did they let Tibbit write again?

Yeah, having a holiday to honor the people who died to give you the right to shitpost is totally lame. I DON'T WANT YOUR LIFE, DAD!

>muh welfare whores dying for Israel
Fuck off

Cool story, Sup Forums

That's funny because it's only within the last few years (that is, after the mass normalization of this site) that people started "respecting" the military/cops

Ah, I remember when I was a teenager first discovering extreme politics and the internet. Cringey memories, senpai

I don't get this tweet

I'm so glad we bombed all those women and children in Iraq who were threating my freedom of speech

>they died for ur freedom!!!
oh, it's this argument again.

Oh really? I could have sworn that Memorial Day was started in the 1860s, but then again I'm not a 12 year old, so everything's not new to me anymore.

>Died for the right to shitpost
Died so Israel could steal oil from "liberated" countries. Sandniggers in caves using weapons as old as the cold war pose no threat to us, idiot.

>welfare queens
>fighting for
Nigger, how is it welfare when they're being paid to perform a job?

Americans whole culture around veterans is exploitative and disgusting so a tweet about it from a childrens show is barely offensive.

People don't have genuine opinions on this site lad

Read a history book, Miley.

That second guy is right. There's always some virtue signaling verified account.

>getting triggered by a fake account

kek

KEK

ITT: a bunch of children who don't know the difference between Veterans Day and Memorial Day

Yeah, he pretty much nailed it.

What's that supposed to mean?

Why watch Band of Brothers? It's just about a bunch of welfare queens too dumb to get real jobs so they kill a bunch of innocent Germans

@SpongeBob

in what way was that tweet offensive?

Those welfare queens in the American Revolution should have just stayed home and minded their own business. Also, the north in the Civil War, those welfare queens were just killing a bunch of innocent southern women and children because they were too dumb to get programming jobs or collect autism bux

t.Draft dodger like Drumph or Bush but even more cowardly

I can understand not caring, but why do you think people might not be thrilled about the tweet?

They bitch after the job's done.

Also, how can they collect welfare when they're dead?

They're dead. They don't bitch.

ITT Goys who got tricked into doing 9 tours in Iraq equate themselves with le greatest generation who ended the shoah

Memorial Day isn't Veterans Day you retarded virgin nigger

"shoah"

Fuck you, I'm not sending you chocolates and flowers for Arbor Day anymore and don't bother hanging your stocking on Easter

Those god damned Union soldier welfare queens fighting for Israel in the Civil War.... I'm voting for Gnome Chompsky!!!

It's just a joke, fairies. Special snowflakes don't belong here.

This is neither pol nor libpol. What new kind of high tech augmented meme is this?

Classic BillRatchet

There sure are a lot of "veterans" out there.

>thank you for your two years of service before being discharge for medical reasons.

Is Spongebob the new symbol of the Alt Right?

>women joinst the army because of muh patriarchy
>gets knocked up by several tyrones and white niggers
>gets sent home due to season ending pregnancy
>collects full pay and benefits
>lather rinse and repeat for her entire career retires with 3 mexican and 1/2 white and black babies so gets extra pension
>spic joins army because of muh college tuition
>does jack shit and complains about muh racism gets promoted to marshall makes all whtie men wear high heals to make up for muh slavery
>gets medal of honour and retires and gets benefits

Nigger is right. I hate when validation and attention turn people into hypocritical moralfags.

Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans.Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces. The holiday, which is currently observed every year on the last Monday of May, was held on May 30 from 1868-1971.It marks the start of the unofficial summer vacation season, while Labor Day marks its end.

LOL Sup Forums fedoras discover Memorial Day for the first time and get triggered as fuck

Kek

Hyperbole aside, this is pretty accurate.

who gives le fuck

>CIA nigger race baits
>Gets paid in pure opium, government dole, and the fact that he's not immediately killed and replaced

I do care about the people who die in combat fighting for their country but that tweet isn't insulting them, I think? Is it a joke I'm not getting?

Name two military engagements the US had in the past century that were warranted.

the revolutionary war and the cold war

WWII engagements in Europe and Asia. Your welcome

I don't fucking get it

Star Wars

Spongebob exists in a universe without war... A vast utopia where nobody need fear death by violence for God or country. The most dire fear is that of falling asleep in a long line. A truly innocent world.

>it's only within the last few years (that is, after the mass normalization of this site) that people started "respecting" the military/cops

But it's the complete opposite
The mainstream depiction of cops has been to demonize and dehumanize them
Vets get it better, but cops get shit on nowadays

Gulf Wars and WWII

who the fuck falls asleep in a long line

what does that have to do with fish

what does that have to do with memorial day

>in the past century
I do hope you're at least referring to the 2000s only and even then you are retarded

Vets got shit on during/after Vietnam. In the years since, people realized a lot of these vets were fucked up, had no healthcare, homeless, mental issues, chronic pain, etc.
None of that has really changed, but people don't treat them like shit as much.

Soldiers die in the line of duty. Memorial day. The day people honor fallen soldiers

Spomgebob says. We honor people who sleep in long lines.

Sleep = death

It's juxtaposition for the purposes of humor on social media promoting a child's program. You see, the tweet was sent on Memorial Day, which in our world is an American Holiday that honors the fallen servicemembers of our military. In Spongebob's world, there are no fallen servicemembers. Spongebob highlights this difference to comedic effect.

I don't get it.

All the reasoning given for it still isn't rational.

This is "what did he mean by this" bait for years to come.

but mr krabs was a sailor wasn't he?

they mention the navy in the episode where spongebob thinks robots are taking over

there's a graveyard filled with sword-fighting fish skeletons

this joke does not make sense at all!

Just think of it as

"New York niggas be like dis, but LA niggas be like dis"

there is no war in cartoon land, so the only people who have 'fallen' did so literally, as in sleep

What Spomgebobe is implying is
>Down here, we all float

>No war
>"They were made in a factory. . . a bomb factory"

all of them were good investments.

that's pretty cute actually. not sure why anyone would get riled up over it.

Me neither. I guess that's why we're not verified

>tweet got deleted
what a pussy

>there are people in this thread right now, who you argue with every single day about shitty movies that don't respect people who died for their country

Literally what did he mean by this? It doesn't make any sense

wus poppin jimbo laying down the truth bomb

Hello welfare queen. Make sure to scrub the barracks extra hard and you'll get the medal of honor!