Why are anglos so obsessed with the Malvinas?

Why are anglos so obsessed with the Malvinas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are the argies so obsessed with the Falklands?

Because it's ours and you want to take it all the fucking time.

f p b p
p
b
p

FPBP

Why don't you stop getting your asses kicked each time you invade them.

What the fuck is "Malvinas". Is that how you call Falkland in Spanish?

Go back to your Museum of Butthurt and cry salty tears over the rocks and penguins you will never own.

The Falklands in some irrelevant language.

>irish poster
>being awesome

My paradigm has been shifted.

Now that's just sad. Like a washed up celebrity clinging to their fame after their 15 minutes are up.

The main reason they want to own it is the billions of dollars worth of oil located in the international waters. Argies economy is totally fucked and that oil, even with rock bottom oil prices, would greatly help.

As for UK, it's important, because:

1. Oil
2. It connects up with British Antarctica Territory international water borders, which would allow oil rigs to be put in the ocean to get the oil under the ice (since oil drilling isn't allowed on the ice itself)

>Falklands to UK
12630.9 Kilometers
>Falklands to Argentina
296 km

The island should be under Argentinian jurisdiction. It is more logical.

Jog on, Jap.

We don't really give a shit about it, we just wanted an excuse to kill some sleepy Mexicans.

So if someone parks their car closer to their neighbor's house, their neighbor should be able to claim the car?

So Japan should belong to China or russia because its close?

Argentina believes they have more right to the Falklands than the people that live there, just because "b-but its like totally close to us!!!"

The thing is that we fucked it up completely after the war, we had a chance before that, but now (thanks Galtieri) we have none left to get them back.

>inb4 "get them back" wut u meen lulz

By that logic Japan should belong to the Chinks.

You never had a chance

>Falklands to British Territoy
0 Kilometers

Your government constantly uses it as a get out clause for your shit country. No offence. But every time there is a problem, your politicans go "LOOK LE MALVANAS LETS GO GET THEM FORGET YOU'RE POOR LOL".

Even your Prez did this.

>During Election
>I will mend bridges with Britain and make a better economy between both our countries

>Wins Election
>FUCK YOU BRITAIN GIVE THEM '''''''(((((BACK)))))''''''

we only care to the extent that it triggers third worlders. It's like Gibraltar.

>Falklands to UK
>12630.9 Kilometers
>Falklands to Argentina
>296 km

Shouldn't the Argies be able to hold it for more than a few weeks without losing to a few Brits motivated by an old curly haired woman?

Les Malouines sont françaises, it's in the fucking name.

They tried to steal the islands long before anyone knew about the oil. Read the attached macro.

FPBP

Everyone knows that here, chill m8. Thatcher used the war as an excuse for a sinking government too.

Don't you guys have war related museums?

Even a bunch of malnourished and inexperienced Irishmen managed to remove the Anglo from 5/6ths of their Island.

Argies can't even do that lol.

>old curly haired woman?
oi that "old curly haired woman" would kick your arse m8

>Argentina believes they have more right to the Falklands than the people that live there,

> 2k people should dictate the importance of 2 islands and vast territorial waters, and a bunch of oil reserves

they'd be evacuated. like we kicked thousand civilian americans from here because they dont belong here

anyways. it should be argeniggers' because fuck anglos, but if they cant take it then its their loss. this is simply a matter of realpolitk.

t h i s t o b e q u i t e h o n e s t
h
i
s

t
o

b
e

q
u
i
t
e

h
o
n
e
s
t

>Thatcher used the war as an excuse for a sinking government too.

She defended British territory and citizens against an attack by a fascist junta. Hard to see how she's using it as an excuse for anything, you stupid cunt.

You want them, take them. Otherwise fuck off, you worthless fucking spic.

>you stupid cunt

Ok, someone's a bit sensitive today, cya later amigo

Yes we do. We don't have museums related to territory we don't have, though. That's just sad.

>Comparing 600 km difference to 10000 km difference
wew

It is normal for a country to defend its sovereign territory and citizenry against illegal conquest by a foreign power.

Why are you Argentines so obsessed with the Falklands?

Not about individual wars.

give hokkaido to Russia you cuck

after all its like, really close to their country rite

Ok, if we called it "malvinas war museum", then it'd be just right?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxvedxPhNU

Call it the Falklands War Museum and it would be fine

How was it a sinking government? You expected us not to do shit, we did do shit. It turned out to be wise, because it's full of lovely oil.

If you want them, you should take them.

>Piratas
I love that's your insult for us, so much cooler than Rosbeefs.

>Why are anglos so obsessed with the Malvinas?
Why do Argies think anyone cares about this?
Argentina is one of the most geopolitically irrelevant countries in the world.

>Countries should be rules by whatever larger nation they ate closest to.

The falklanders are the only people to have ever settled there. Even if you forget the UK and the falklanders, there is a list of like, 4 countries that have more of a right that Argentina.

"That island is totally close to us" is the most autistic reason to claim another country as yours.

I think you'll find the distance from British territory to the Falklands is 0km.

I realy dont understand why you allow them to occupie your rigthfull clay.

By the way did you take a look at the rafael and new exocet missels?

Now that england is out the eu they cant object when this gets sold to you by france.

>distance from British territory to the Falklands is 0km.
So is from Paki territory to Britain, am I rite?

>yfw if Argies didn't try to take the Falklands Britain would have probably given them back by now

but since Argies can't into patience and diplomacy the Falklands will NEVER EVER be theirs

>he says, making yet another thread about the Falklands

tip top kek

Funny and original.

meant for OP

that image is wrong though

Stealing clay?

What's the distance between you and your next rape victim, Ethan?

I don't know what the malvinas are, but I do know of a british territory known as the falklands.

Might this be what you're talking about?

Brits want to keep the Falklands cuz they wanna show the world they can win at least ONE modern war without getting tons of help from allied superpowers.

>given them back

Argis never owned the falklands

FPBP.

Well I can't wait for America to annex you in ww3 to secure the canal. I can just imagine an angry mob of spics getting mowed down by superior American made and operated machine guns.

Literal non country with the only thing going for them is the canal and that's it

After Argentina invaded Falkland Islands the British Government offered Argentina everything thy asked for preinvasion. But by then Argie was like gibsmedat.

When was the last time your country wasn't a millstone around the neck of any alliance?

To all argentinas itt you should just stop. No for real stop. As a third party observer with no interest one way or another you are getting btfo right now. By the Brits no less. It's fucking pitiful.

In the 1830s they did.

the same screenshot of 3-4 battles, one of which is something completely speshul that never happened and will never happened again, shit good job anglo
and still, my point stands lmao
>mad

In 2025 the Antarctic Treaty comes to an end, which means all of those "scientific research" bases "counting penguins" and the like suddenly become the beating heart of the new Dirt Cheap Oil Revolution.

The Falkland Islands have the only deep sea ports in the Southern Hemisphere.

We don't keep an airbase, two detatchments of infantry, several frigates and a state of the art nuclear submarine on patrol down there for nothing m8? As JD Rockafeller showed, the money is as much in the transportation as it is the black gold itself.

Britain plans ahead lad. It's why we still hold on to Northern Island: there are fifty tonnes of gold under that shithole, it's just too awkward to get at with our current technology. So we sit and wait for technology to improve for a hundred years or so.

>never happened and will never happened again
*happen, my bad

>we kicked thousand civilian americans off

lol no nigger

Jimmy Carter decided to give it up to us

If the USA would have wanted they would have nuked us

Not posting the 3 ownd english ships.

Hows your fagship? Newsest adition to the fleet? HMS Gotbuttfuckt by Argentina?

Shefield, ardent, antelope, coventry, atlantic conveyor, sir galahad.

>rightful clay
>literally abandoned by Spain
>Spain didn't object at the time
>Sold to you by France

The fact you think the Argentinians can afford such equipment means you're probably shitposting. But I'm sure that'll make all the difference against Typhoons and T45's.

Rule Britannia tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

It dos. And with eu helping argentina there succes chances are even greater.

A weak england is our all intrest.

No they didn't.

Because that's what's left of their once glorious empire, lol

Again, Argentina couldn't afford it. France would have to give it away, for free, then send technical experts to help them.

Lol whatever you say T*rk

And Gibraltar. And Bermuda. And Saint Helena. And Ascension Island. And Turks and Calcios. And Cayman Islands. And Pitcairn Islands. And British Indian Ocean Territory. And Barbados. And Canada. And New Zealand. And Australia.

Etc.

So whats the problem?

Future investment and englands getting a serius blow to the balls.

Nosotros negociamos el tratado. Después de aplicarles presión por el 9 de enero slo 15 años antes. Si no pasaba por el congreso, Torrijos iba a ordenar atacar el canal. USA no quizo perderlo, Reagan lamentó mucho la pérdida del canal.

Por eso es que Panamá no progresa, culicagados hoy en día ni saben de historia. Dale, sigue diciendome nigger así encajas mejor en pol, mamahuevo.

Who the fuck cares... We can't get our shit togheter and we want the Malvinas/Falklands?

I rather invade Uruguay than thoses Islands.

Also why did Kelpers fuck their goats?

FPBP

Actually m8 most Brits forget the Falklands exist until some dumb Argentine politician mentions them.

Have you got sources on those? I want to believe.

Because the Falklands happened at the worst possible time. While a military victory, it's domestic repercussions would be terrible.

The year is 1982. The Labour party has split, with the right of the party forming the SDP which enters an electorate alliance with the moderate liberals and is polling close to 50% (if translated into seats, the biggest post-war victory ever), while the left remains Labour. Unemployment has reached a post-war high and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher is at the nadir of her popularity. Anthony Charles Lynton Blair is campaigning in a by-election.

Then Argentina invaded the Falklands.

Galvanising the nation and restoring a sense of imperial pride, Thatcher (backed by Labour and the SDP wholeheartedly) sends a task-force to retake the Falklands. Her popularity soars to the highest it will ever be, and a young Tony Blair takes a lesson: War makes Prime Ministers popular.

The SDP lose momentum, finishing behind Labour in the 1983 election. Fresh from a military victory, Margaret Thatcher is returned to office with an increased majority. The chance for a genuine reform of the British political system is destroyed, the SDP later merge with the Liberals but fail to ever achieve second-party status, and the Labour party begins the slow march to Blairism instead of just dying with some dignity or becoming a rump party.

Had we even a SDP-Conservative coalition, the future would be so much brighter, but no. You had to invade in 1982. Just a one year delay and the world could be so much better, but no.

SENT TO THE ISLANDS TO SECURE WHAT IS OURS

MARCHING ASHORE IN THE COVER OF NIGHT

HIDE UNTIL DAWN AND ATTACK IN THE TWILIGHT

SHAKE THEM AWAKE WITH THE THUNDER OF GUNS

We desperately need another war like that.

Argies, you want round two?

The matter is every brazilian would be glad to join forces with Argentina to kick the Eternal Anglo's ass away from the Malvinas in an eventual war, just for the sake of vengeance.

I hope it happens soon, now that the Anglos are out from EU.

>2025
You realize that you fuck the Falklands islanders future by voting Brexit, right? I know you guys don't care about them until you speak with some Argie but all of them are in fear for that.

>nz, australia

lmao

Cuck detected, fuck off mate

By the way I do think that Iraq was a stupid war but if you think the Falklands wasn't a great moment of British pride then you're a cuck. Go kill yourself.

Brexit won't change anything. Not in Scotland, nor Northern Ireland, nor the Falklands or any other British territory.

Northern Ireland to R. of Ireland
>0 Kilometers
Northern Ireland to Great Britain
>19 Kilomaters
really makes you think

It was a great moment of British pride that could have waited until 1983.