/brit/cat meow because it knows that in my bag the food edi

tion

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/22/legal-action-uk-stop-brexit-go-ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=r_OQcHj54Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=LvYbhJ6pryA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6EyDR0ChYw
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.luzernerzeitung.ch/nachrichten/zentralschweiz/zug/michelle-kolossy-wird-seit-freitag-morgen-vermisst;art93,1169454&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gatto

a

n

i

m

a

l

CARA BOGAN

cats are cute

cats are african immigrants who give you schizophrenia

anal

Why do all the spackers and paraplegics gravitate towards the left of the political spectrum?

t-thank you varg

Because the right doesn't do shit for them you cunt

freaky edition :3

I genuinely do not care about having an equal society. The white man rules because we're superior to other races and women. They can't match us naturally so they need the instruments of the state to force it. But these people really are inferior

Hello

>went through maccas drive through
>person in front of me pays for my order ???
>now i have to pay for the person behind me
get me out of this country

>feel despondent and unsatisfied with life
>join a political movement to feel like a part of something meaningful

ah yes the classic runt behavior

Gee maybe because the left wants a government that actually cares about its people

because the left preaches equality and all that bollocks

because they share a victim complex
false. the right does a lot for them, they just don't parade themselves over it

>jocks

theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/22/legal-action-uk-stop-brexit-go-ahead

because theyre mentally defective quite obviously

Because the right of the political spectrum follows a socially Darwinistic view, survival of the fittest, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_OQcHj54Tw

((()))

kss kss kss

>why YES i DO own a cat

m'comrade

>false. the right does a lot for them, they just don't parade themselves over it

lmao in your country army veterans who lost both their legs in combat die in the streets because they get into debt after every hospital visit

it probably has fleas

>Toil in 30

i dont wanna go in today mom!!11!

Hate cats, horrid little things that people only keep as pets because they're so small and pathetic. If they were bigger we would have hunted them to extinction. Guarantee it.

Anyone have those inexplicable bursts of motivation in which you claim to yourself that you'll stick to some dedicated, long-term plan but only take some cringe inducing first step? I remember how much I slowed my overeating by chewing sunflower seeds to sate my oral fixation one day, so I decided afterwards to make a habit of it to lose weight. My first step was awkwardly asking the worker of the cafeteria of the facility I worked at at the time if they stocked sunflower seeds and then being brought to unbagged, unshelled salad seeds - where I then pretended that was what I was looking for. I didn't buy anything when the lady left, and I forgot about the sunflower seed venture.

Learnt all my economic stuff from Runescape.
While these NT are standing around in Wall Street for pennies I'm sat in the Grand Exchange making bils

have some respect mate they fought for your country

This post is immensely precious and heartwarming, easily the best in the thread. I love every bit of it. Made me smile that.

cite ONE example of this happening

F

Escape from that world. The world from Jean Val Jean

fake news

never trust a word out of an israelis mouth

Are you being sarcastic? The way I awkwardly sneaked up on the women to nervously ask (twice) if they had sunflower seeds makes me cringe.

tru tru except im not a fat boy

do you bot? if not whats the best way to make money

am i a pedo if i'm extremely attracted to this girl who's 27 but is 4'11" and looks 14

she's so nice

on the train to Romsey, or Romsoy as i like to call it

WOW

THIS

IS

ART

youtube.com/watch?v=LvYbhJ6pryA

Just asked the missus if I could put the rest of the bevvies in a doggy bag so I can finish them later but she scoffed and laughed at me.

flipping and slayer

because a system that gives you stuff is much more agreeable to the average undesirable than a system that makes you work for stuff, guh

>manwithsmallbrain.jpg

no you should hit that IMMEDIATELY son

The train crashed yet? x

why do scottish people look like the klingons from star trek? they always have these weird bulbous foreheads and droopy eyes, pic related.

compton is my country

Who here /oneitis 2018/?

Spent 2017 getting my life together, this year will be the one I bag her lads

Hate racists hate Trump
Simple as

all their mums are smack heads

If I'm to give you an unironic post then flipping is the best money, buying low selling high etc.
If you don't want to that then slayer or bossing.

cringe

nah not really on a train

Everything is terrible, there is absolutely no light in my life. Nothing seems to be worth living for. The only mental state ive been experiencing over the past 10 years has been one of pure anxiety and neurosis.

Hear what comfortable words our Saviour Christ saith unto all who truly turn to him.

COME unto me, all ye that travail and are heavy laden, and I will refresh you. St. Matt. xi. 28.
So God loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, to the end that all that believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. St. John iii. 16.

Hear also what Saint Paul saith.
This is a true saying, and worthy of all men to be received, That Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. 1 Tim. i. 15.

Hear also what Saint John saith.
If any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous; and he is the Propitiation for our sins. 1 St. John ii. 1, 2.

it's not like that i want to protect and love her

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6EyDR0ChYw

Sad little lying twat

Oh no

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.luzernerzeitung.ch/nachrichten/zentralschweiz/zug/michelle-kolossy-wird-seit-freitag-morgen-vermisst;art93,1169454&edit-text=

a train crashed in washington the other day
american infrastructure am i right

ha

i see so flipping is better than just straight farming then

my future wife will be no shorter than 5'6

no way am I chancing having manlet children.

Waiter here, so homeless runt in trackies and a dole slip in his back pock just had the cheapest shit on the menu and actually asked for us to put it in a bag for him to take home. As he was leaving he was fixated on his shitty nokia Lumia phone seemingly angry

FREE FROM TOIL

I AM FREE FROM TOIL

OH HAPPY DAY, WHEN JESUS WASSHHHHH

You'll never be a desirable woman's first choice.

who pissed in your cereal today

mum was 5'3 and dad is 5'11 and i turned out 6'3 lol

any more like this of girls dangling their toots in public?

Bet he once wanked thinking about the time her feet touched him

How long until suicides from bitcoin?

you can do both at the same time. you aren't tied to the ge while you wait to buy/sell

Yeah because you'll be trading in much larger volumes but it requires somewhat more effort than just grinding shit.

when i played i made 90% of my money from killing abby demons
dont know what whips are worth nowadays, probably nothing

No one but I spunked in your mums

hi summer

hope trump diverts the aid we were giving to UN members and spends it on bridges and roads

I would have

then do so while hitting her tenderly preferably with your cock

Just saw this grubby looking neck beard on the other table put his food into a bag. We all laughed at him

the absolute madman

Unironically made quite a considerable sum of money off CS:GO and TF2 skins

>foodbag
jesus christ... cringe

god i wish that were me