Trump General — What is that smell? edition

>LISTEN: Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails youtube.com/watch?v=UBKmJ6O6tGg
>WATCH IT HERE: CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Trump in Cedar Rapids, IA 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=YkiC4JNomS8
>Trump in Davenport, IA 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=py7Do3xGL4U
>Pence in Grand Rapids, MI 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=22Lgn4Qsmos
>Trump in Toledo, OH 7/27/16
youtu.be/3hWnp21STsI
>Pence in Scranton, PA 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=PEWni84PA1k
>Trump Presser Q&A 7/27/16
youtu.be/sIhvKBdyVIY
>Trump/Pence at VFW Convention Charlotte, NC 7/26/16
youtu.be/PJFC6xysLM4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump On The Record 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zsaRWwV7mlg
>Pence Orly 7/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=NKc2mmtcVaU
>Eric FnF 7/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=39Sc9uLgZgw
>Trump Orly 7/26/16
youtube.com/watch?v=xyZ3UhXhsg4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/trump-clinton-in-virtual-tie-in-missouri/article_ecbca03a-ea36-5bef-bf8c-fcb817cc7c31.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sjR_OEHR_v8
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759013928315686917
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759014707277598720
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

First for rato

34859734D Chess

REMOVE COMMIES
REMOVE KEBAB
PUNISH THE GLOBALISTS

Clinton 41, Trump 40, Johnson 9, Stein 1

stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/trump-clinton-in-virtual-tie-in-missouri/article_ecbca03a-ea36-5bef-bf8c-fcb817cc7c31.html

CLINTON AHEAD IN MISSOURI, TRUMP IS STUMPED, LANDSLIDE CONFIRMED, IT'S ALL OVER

Give me some positive Trump numbers.

I need my daily ratio of good news.

DAHNUHLD DAH DEHLNGNTS

Why post this when Trump is pro-tranny?

I wonder why these two pics were pulled... can be for technical reasons or maybe showing something DNC doesn't want to show?

1/2

All memes aside, what are your actual thoughts on the deaths of Seth Conrad Rich and John Ashe? Do you really think that people are getting murdered for getting in Hillary's way, and if so do you think it's Hillary or the DNC responsible?

And does anyone have that image of all the mysterious deaths around her?

2/2

Delegates like you belong on a cross

TRUE TO CRUZAR

>tfw my boyfriend and I are voting Trump

Liberals get fucked MAGA

He's also pro-Israel so I don't know why you fuckers keep posting about him on Sup Forums.

I didn't even watch Clinton's speech. Was it as robotic and torturous as I expected?

Stop right there, Dahnald! Nobody gets the nomination on my watch! I'm confiscating your delegates. Now hand them over!

Reminder from previous thread:

Before bitching about "rigged" polls, take a look at the actual party affiliation breakdown for the state

PA has 4.5 million registered Democrats and only 3 million registered Republicans, with just about 800,000 third party or no party registrants. So a poll that samples 300 Republicans, 450 Democrats, and 80 Independents would be perfectly accurate of the state's demographics.

Insisting every poll find equal numbers of GOP and Dem members is insane. That's not what the state actually looks like.

Don't gouge out your eyes to blind yourself to how difficult this election is going to be. You don't hurt anyone but yourself.

1st for Cersei

youtube.com/watch?v=sjR_OEHR_v8

>Lolbertarians ruining everything
They won't give up until they have their weedlmao. Fucking Degenerates.

Mandatory kill - Due to an editorial issue, this photo number 000_DO5V6 US-VOTE-DEMOCRATS-CONVENTION by Brendan Smialowski has been withdrawn from AFP systems and may no longer be used in any manner. Please immediately remove it from all your online services, stop using it in any other fashion and delete it from your servers. If you have been authorized by AFP to distribute it to third parties, please ensure that the same actions are carried out by them. Failure to promptly comply with these instructions will entail liability on your part for any continued or post notification usage. Therefore we thank you very much for all your attention and prompt action. We are sorry for the inconvenience this notification may cause and remain at your disposal for any further information you may require.

etc.

i didn't watch either, reports sound like she was high and talking nonsense

>first 3 days = no US flags
>final day after wide criticism = OVERFLOW OF FLAGS

Guys why is Trump no longer mentioning Hillary's Wall Street speeches? She doesn't want to release the transcripts, and she attacked her on that until 2 months ago, then he stopped. Did he forgot about that or what? This is pretty important thing, especially to Bernie supporters.

Trump is trying hard to win Colorado.

>Hillary Clinton talks about unity, about E Pluribus Unum, but her globalist agenda denies American citizens the protections to which they are all entitled – tearing us apart. Her radical amnesty plan will take jobs, resources and benefits from the most vulnerable citizens of the United States and give them to the citizens of other countries. Her refusal to even say the words ‘Radical Islam’, or to mention her disaster in Libya, or her corrupt email scheme, all show how little she cares about the safety of the American people.

OH BABY

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759013928315686917

thats it
i'll be voting for Guac! 2016

anyone want to bet on what trump tweets first?

Unspoken agreement. Don't bring up my tax returns. I won't bring up transcripts.

Not even fucking close to reality.

This is the map right now. Trump needs to have his dad loan him a small miracle if he wants to win in November.

Remember this CNN poll from a couple days ago? Nation wide and one of the most accurate, pic related, he's +3

>when you in the /tg/ thread scrolling through commenting on shit but the new thread started 10 minutes ago

HOW CAN YOU QUESTION SCIENCE???

Do they realize that skepticism and inquiry are part of the scientific method

Honestly when they say this it just reveals their confirmation bias

>"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government. First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"
I guess I just don't understand money like the God-Emperor, can someone explain what this means to me? At first glance it sounds like what happened in Zimbabwe but that can't be right.

> Most accurate
> Margin of error +/- 8%

That's not a very accurate poll.

Shill elsewhere, 3.6m dems, 2.9 repubs, and, 940k independents.

lol are you dumb
Nebraska will not split whatsoever

That was a national poll, though. At this point we should pay more attention to state polls.

>map right now
You're hilarious

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/759014707277598720

Is Trump lurking?

>"@AnnCoulter: "I believe in science" Dem code for "we're shutting down coal mines, steel plants and any other remaining manufacturing""

>Florida
>Blue

> Liberals spend primary schooling brainwashing kids to hate corporations, teach them about all the times business bought out science, like with smoking, x-ray shoe sizers, litter, etc.
> Get angry when kids question global warming

The simple truth is that to liberals, "science" is just another word for "Whatever I think is true".

I want Donald J. Trump to assume office as the next President of the United States of America!

To contrast Trump was very heavy on facts and stats she didn't give any specifics. 100% stump speech as she promised to realize both trump and bernies program at the same time. Not very convincing when she says for the first time: BIG INVESTMENT FOR GOOD MANUFACTURING JOBS IN THE US, GOOD TRADE DEALS, FREE COLLEGE and 15$ an hour...

>Trump General — What is that smell?

He shitted himself after he saw what he was facing: a bosslady that has his tiny balls in a steel press

>people STILL think the maps are important right now

Come on guys, really?

Trump is going to win this election. It was determined back in 2005 that a candidate was going to come forward proclaiming "BUILD WALL" and "they" chose the Republican party to make the call with Trump as the mouthpiece.

Anyone remember the "Real ID Act?"

Read it and see why Trump is going to win...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act

You don't even have to scroll down to figure it out.

> Nebraska split
> Mo blue
> NH red
> Florida blue
> Ohio blue
> NV blue

Most accurate as to who's polled, you fucking retard. Appropriate distributions of Republicans, D, and I.

I like this. So many paths to victory for Trump

They doubted us... Slow n steady my friend..

Feel tha Guac 2016!

I'm sure it's a go. Been seeing hell of a lot more 'For prison' stickers than '2016' or 'With her'. Which are virtually none.

>but her globalist agenda

ALL IN AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

yes, everyone is lurking here these days

CNN updates in real time based on opinions posted here

Sleep lads

Hmm, given these numbers that Penn poll was actually accurate to the demographic makeup of that state.

That's not good.

good Sweden

HAND OVER THE LEGAL WEED DAHNALD OR I'LL CRASH THIS CAMPAIGN

Fucking libertarian autists. You can't win an election with a libertarian platform in the America of today. Minorities would never vote for a party that would destroy all welfare programs

I'm going to break rank and level with you.

I'm pro-Trump. That's really my only principle. Why? Because it is fucking hilarious. He is alpha as fuck and doesn't give a fuck. And is the cause of more liberal butthurt than anything in recent memory.

What you will find via correct the record shilling is that memes can't be bought. This man has become a meme, developed a cult following organically.

There is no amount of evidence, or facts, or statistics that will sway me. You could give me a ten page peer reviewed essay refuting all his positions. I'll still be here calling you a faggot.

Because fuck Hillary Clinton. She's gonna lose in November to an absolute fucking clown and I'm going to savor every bit of that sweet sweet justice

No way she takes MO. Consider this: Hillghazi's base is post menopausal womynists voting for a vagina and 'minorities' who suckle govt teat.
They're the ones most likely to answer the phone.

Getting PA would be impressive, but if he even forces her to spend more money there, he can beat her in other states. She can't shovel her garbage everywhere at once

Anyone else her after Mr kahns and hillarys amazing speech last night? She n-needs us bros

/r/'ing the image of all the deaths surrounding Hillary

They split in 2008 and 2012

From the PA Secretary of State, 4.32 million Democrats, 3.01 million GOP, 600,000 No Party stated, 216,000 3rd party

Which is damn close to what I wrote

And also matches up with the poll posted in the previous thread, except without the wild oversampling of independents

I'm not trying to shill, I'm trying to wake you guys up out of the delusion that this is in the bag. It isn't. It's going to take a shit ton of hard work and persuasion.

I suppose you could just take the DNC approach and scream at anyone who suggests the nation isn't already amazing, but it isn't. It sucks and Trump has an uphill fight to change it.

I thought these threads were for actually trying to get Trump to win. I assumed the endless cocksucking was being contained over on reddit with the faggot moderator's domain. But I suppose if y'all want to pull an Obama and just ignore everything bad until it bites you in the ass, that's a perfectly good strategy... if you want to lose.

Clinton was up by 15 in the last poll I saw there. Plus Johnson is sure to leech votes from him. I don't think it's doable.

TRUMP IS A MEDIA GENIUS
PLAYING 5D CHESS WHILE HILLARY'S STILL PLAYING CHECKERS

>the only difference the DNC made for Hillary is a 2 point bump

I almost feel sad for her.

Correction, they split in 08 but not 12.

Why are the shills out so hard? Everyone at this point knows Trump is going to win in PA. Too many white Democrats voting for him. They're usually the difference makers in the election. And with all the effort they're putting into Michigan and WIsconsin, they have a good chance at winning there to. Blue color workers won't vote for her, and that will even hurt her in states like Connecticut and NJ.

R8 my map m80s
please no bully

collar

It'd be cool to have seen it in real time, because she's such a terrible speaker. I'd bet she got a nice bump from Michelle, Bill, then Barack, but then gave a lot of that away when she spoke.

I wish Trump would start spending money on ads in swing states. I know he's running an unconventional campaign, but why risk it?

I fucked up nevada and utah
sorry

>Red New York

You guys need to let this meme go. Even Bernie got more votes than Trump in the primary.

Every single poll has shown Trump losing PA by 5-10%.

IS this the new evolution of the Rubio poster? "Hey guys, I just looked at a poll, it shows (insert swing state) is IN THE BAG! We need to focus our attention elsewhere. Everyone I know here is voting Trump!"

What the fuck is this based on?

>Colorado before Utah
>New York before Pennsylvania

Why would corporations pay to push global warming when most anti-global warming legislation is bad for them?

Utah will never vote Democrat, OH is likely red this elecgion, PA has a lot of angry white workers who will go Trump and NH is likely red

Utah is Red buddy.

Them and Oklahoma, Red, Red, and Red.

He *was winning in Pennsylvania. He's down by 1.2% now.

They're following an old model in making predictions, like Nate Pyrite.
We've never had a Trump before.

>closed primaries mean shit in the GE

Current state-by-state polling

Nebraska and Florida should be grey but I wanted to illustrate how not-in the bag it was right now

These threads have just turned into mindless backpatting since summer started, no one wants to admit things are hard, it's just TRUMP IS WINNING SO MUCH and screaming shill at anyone who points out how that's wrong

and then the district was changed so they can't split ever again

So How Are Our HILLARY SHILLS Doing Today?

lmao spoke too soon. I just saw a Trump ad (I'm in PA)

It could happen.

Yeah, NY has been a lib lock since the '80s.
Thought crimes are enforced there and it seems they like it.

Sorry guys, my wife's son is making me write in Jeb! in November or else he'll beat me up again. Guess i'm #Allin4Jeb now!

Yes. Clinton has no plan for PA. Trump keeps coming here and talking jobs. Even PA Democrats know it's turning red this year.

We need to Shill for Jill Stein.