youtu.be/eJjtZ0IJIEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04
youtube.com/watch?v=CBS17BueShQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw
strawpoll.me/10357607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>You will never put Chris out of the misery he doesnt know he's in

Dear God. Who asked for sex ed from him?

>when he starts spinning it around at 4:30
why is he so literally perfect?

DELETE THIS

>Here in my bedroom, which is separate from my workroom!
top kek

>that sonic thing on his bedside table

This just feels pathetic.

Yeah I get CWC is not a nice person. But its incredible how far he has gone.

I do feel sympathy for him. I don't care if he got upset over something as inane as Sonic's blue ars. I....I just don't know what can be done. Its liuke he needs to be forced into a home of some sort.

Its really tragic what happened to him.

>implying the arms thing is the only bad thing chris has done

no user, dont feel sympathy for him, just watch the trainwreck from a purely objective viewpoint.

Is the cwcki down for anyone else?

>503

Eh, he's just the village idiot of modern times.

The one pretty much all of us can point at and say that no matter how bad our lives may get, at least we aren't that person...And we can do this without that person being some homeless person, a person living in a third world shithole, or someone dying from something.

He's also a reminder that no matter how low you get, you can still fall even further

Absolute Autism

I just want new issues of Sonichu...

Ok, the end of this is really weird. He's asking 2 specific women to give birth to his little girl?

Is Chris looking for a surrogate mother for Crystal? It sounded like they had emailed him before this too. Fucking terrifying.

He mentioed something like that in his last video but i couldnt really hear him because his shitty background techno music was way higher than his voice

This.

It's probably just trolls fucking with him again
Chris doesn't realize it this time because instead of pretending to be his girlfriends, they're pretending to be Chris's fictional daughter Crystals Mommy

Oh my god, it makes me so fucking happy that he still has that god damn sonic totem pole.

Not even a thousand dollars is enough to bribe Chris into making more pages, let alone issues.

Never ever, lads. Never ever. It was a hell of a ride while it lasted though.

>Its liuke he needs to be forced into a home of some sort.

That's most likely what'll happen once Snorlax croaks. Which, judging by her poor health and shitty lifestyle, could be any day now.

It's what comes just after her death that'll be interesting to watch. Chris without Barb to divvy up his tugboat money for bills is going to be something else.

>he wears skin colored underwear with a vagoo crack drawn on it with sharpie
>the crack is high, around the same place as a dick would be rather than lower where it really is

That killed me... But the trumpet noises he started making at about 5 minutes in put me in the grave.

Is that what that is? Mother of god.

Hold me.

>

who got it?

Nice to find there's at least one decent person in these threads.

Go away Chris

ah nope

hello?

"It still dispenses"

Purportedly, a lesbian couple is looking for a sperm donor so they can conceive, and they happen to be Sonichu fans and want Chris to be their surrogate. But then the two of them heard from a third party about some of Chris Chan's less than savory antics.

Not that you need to be told, but this is all fabricated nonsense by the cabal of trolls who are controlling Chris' life.

In a way I do pity him like that one user further up said, but at the same time, if he wasn't up to this stuff he'd just be playing video games. For better or worse, the internet is giving him a "life" so to speak. It's a horrific one, but it's there.

That's the seam in his pantyhose.

What he happen if he woke up tomorrow with a perfectly normal mind? How would he react if he just became sane and was forced to carry all of this with him? Could he survive?

a seam that goes right down the middle of the front, and not pushed to one of the thin sides out of sight?

Any reasonable man would kill himself

It was in a homestuck thread

That's what happens when you have absolutely atrocious parenting.

Look at his brother, he also displays signs of extreme narcissism.

Many, MANY of us have atrocious parents and this still didn't happen. Or, it wasn't made public.

youtube.com/watch?v=foE1mO2yM04

Most of us aren't actual factual autistic though
I used to know a guy with autism whose parents pretty much let him say and do whatever he wanted. He was the biggest asshole I had ever met in my entire life

most of us are only figuratively autistic, we have the advantage over chris in that area.

How does this guy exist without being in a mental hospital.

if that wasnt enough the "lesbians" would only talk to him in a public chatroom
cue third troll busting into the chatroom and saying he should father the children and challenging chris to a competition where they would both post videos of their sexual skills to youtube and the community would vote on who gets to have sex with the lesbians and father the child
HOW DOES HE KEEP FALLING FOR IT

the people on this board who arent literally autistic just act like they are
they have an advantage over genuine autists but its also much more pitiful

CHRIS

so who's going to put this on omegle?

Oh God, I truly hope this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBS17BueShQ

This """""man""""" needs to die. Someone needs to put him out of his misery.

>He's also a reminder that no matter how low you get, you can still fall even futher
Where's that fairly recent video where he takes his sperm collection from over the years (that he saved for his "recycling" habit) out of the freezer and throws it in the trash can?

Chris Chan is the perfect example of why autism doesn't need to be "accepted" but cured.

Sure user, gimme your address and I'll make your pain go away :^)

FUCKING WHAT

HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS?

It was hidden/private on Youtube.

Oh. Here it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw

Jesus fucking christ why

Chris and Johan are fighting to see who could fuck. It's all fake and classic trolling of Chris but everyone go to the straw pole and vote for Johan. Chris should be fucking shattered here.

Is he still going by that Christine crap? come on.

the random miku image and techno music is distracting me more than it should

HE IS AN HONEST AND TRUE TRANSWOMAN LESBIAN

that poor cat.

HE DIDNT THROW THOSE OUT HE STILL HAS THEM AAAAAAAA

I love Chris Chan, I'll be genuinely sad when he dies. It would be like my favorite show coming to an end.

>not hail pickles

OH. MY. GOD.

Everytime I think he has gone too far, he goes and outdoes himself.

whats the story with this thing?

got you covered

Is Chris still Sonichu's father, or has he retconed it all to be his mother instead?

Have mercy on me and stop posting it everywhere.

Chris chan is truly everything that can go wrong with a kid in the modern age. What a fine specimen to study.

Mother. He has the Sonichu amiibo call him "mom" now.

Is it me or was that sample a fairly large quantity

I too want to know this, but I'm afraid to look

Why do deep CWC trolls and chrisologist hate the idea of people trolling him?

It seems very dumb and hypocritical for them to tell people not to troll chris. Deep CWC community is weird as fuck.

i couldnt cum that much in one go.
>mfw chris chan is more potent than I

strawpoll.me/10357607
y'know what'll really roogle his toogles?
If we vote the fuck out of Jonah.
He'll probably then make a video on how sex moves aren't important, and blah blah blah. Then he'll probably take down his sex doll video, but before then we'll convert it to mp4 and save it to our hard drives, then upload the video onto separate accounts. Afterwards, we blast the ass of his discussion page with links to his bootleg sex doll tape, and generally fuck over this transgender autistic aspurger-esque supershithead rectum.

Watching all this occur over the years, makes my want to rip out my reproductive organs and burn them just in case anyone decides to ejaculate on them while they are freshly dismembered.

He is tge physical manifestation of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and/co/'s autism

>No thanks, father. I won't.

its already been mirrored
johans videos been taken down already so i gotta vote for ol chrissy boy

You know what the fucking best thing ever would be?

If a new gal-pal told him that she'd date him if he dropped this Christine shit and returned to being a man (I use that word lightly) and be Chris again.

He'd have to give up everything. That shit helped kill his fucking father.

Thanks.
Have we already figured out how this change affects Sonichus origin story and the implications it has for the series going forward?

>That shit helped kill his fucking father.
???

here, do your worst

This is just what happens to kids left to their own devices. Worst case anyway.

Or its just several batches in one container.

Chris kind of just forgot. Sonichu is only in his mind when it comes to selling amiibos and shit.

Bob said he didn't raise a faggot and demanded Chris drop this she-male shit. Shortly after he died from those infected bug bites all over his body.

Because look at the shit he does for himself. Also I'm sure they don't want to push their pet project of 9 years into killing himself.

I'm pretty sure Chris started his trans phase after his father died.

It's become the main school of thought that the best lulz come from leaving Chris to his own devices, or at the very most trolling him subtly.

I know how you feel user.
I don't get why people hate him so bad though, sure he's a lolcow but it's sad how far he's gone, really.

>can't view on other sites
>cant log in
>cant do the Sup Forums bypass
>youtuberepeat doesn't do anything

what do I do?

just watch it on youtube ffs, you dont need to be logged in to anything.

justproxy US or EU, you faggot

>The one pretty much all of us can point at and say that no matter how bad our lives may get, at least we aren't that person
He has a PS4 and gets a bigger tugboat than I do. He's doing better than me, speaking from a materialistic perspective.

This, he never age restricts in case da ladies don't log in.