"DNC was a disaster" they said

"DNC was a disaster" they said...

Almost EVERY tweet under that tag is anti-hillary

Probably a purchased tag that has backfired on her campaign

Twitter is probably THEE most leftist site out there who even admitted to fudging what's trending.
I'm not surprised and neither should you. It's full of nothing but anti white racists and angry lesbian feminists. It's literally the new tumblr.

wtf I'm with her now

ITS OVER, DANHALD

Don't forget, a lot of those are probably just bots. Didn't the campaign have twitter bots spam DeleteYourAccount? I remember something like that.

You don't have to buy shit on twitter when the CEO likes you and will make shit trend with less than 200 tweets.

guess I'm #hillaryartillary now

GIVE ME THE DELGATES FRWEIND

She stole Trump's platform and started tub thumping at the end.

Twatter loves Hillary. Not the users. The company.

That's why it's trending.

This

>he believes twitter's trending bullshit is organic and not tampered with

Even with the email leaks showing collusion between the democrat party and most of the mainstream media, there are idiots who still trust these charlatans.

You fuckers are hopeless. Good little toy soldiers for this corrupt leftist filth.

There is literally only one thing on her platform that can nebulously be claimed to be similar if you squint hard enough.

Swedish foreign correspondent for one of our largest newspapers wrote:
>The republican convention was characterized by chaos and division.
>The democrats by the whole party unanimously uniting behind Hillary Clinton.

We could do a modified Cruz one with Bernie instead and have it give me the nomination Hillary.

Haha they are all negative

Kek, not even our German medias were this cucked. They tried to up-play Cruz speech, but at least they did mention the split in the Democratic party.

Not even close, Ted. BEHOLD MY POWER

Twitter is a private website and can do whatever the fuck it wants.

Good luck creating a rightwing version of Twitter

This
I've seen things with around 400 retweets be trending

#I'mWitheredNow #VoterFatigue #TiredOfDNC

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>*teleports behind Donald*
>*steals all the delegates*

Heh nothing personnel kid.

You didn't watch her (((speech))) last night?

>twitter is public
>social media
>private

Cuck

>Good luck creating a rightwing version of Twitter
But why? The current one isn't even making money.

He did mention some booing the first day, but that it was replaced my cheering for the new candidate. He did not mention that this was because of protesters getting their credentials withdrawn and cutting the mics in the unruly sections. Why a swedish leftist paper is shilling for what is by swedish standards a very right wing party, I cannot understand.