ITT: Pics that sums up Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF i hate chemistry now

>muh fear
>muh ignorance
>muh hate, muh close-mindedness
these are what the libtard uses when he does not understand a concept or is losing the debate

just fuck'em

you nasty little small dicked chink fuck off

Nah fuck these gay ass threads

lol ur flag

And yet we're the most informed.

Kinda defeats your ignorance claim.

You literally stole turkey's flag and sold the croissant.

Thank you jap user, I have been pointing this out for years.

You should probably kill yourself, OP.

>Here's all this evidence that islam cannot be trusted to integrate into western...
Whoa whoa, slow down with your bigotry Sup Forums. So much ignorance that I refuse to read. I refuse to learn anything new that contradicts my naive and shallow perception of complicated things.

Why has political discourse for the left devolved to the point where ideas about proper governance can only be described as being of love or hate?

Its called deflecting the question. You don't have to discuss content if you can instead just shun and ostracize the messenger.

Fuck, my trip is
TPP Good Game DC thanks

>Be left
>Think that anything that aligns to the right is hatred
>Ignores all factual information regarding subject
>Wins debate with head held up high

Typical libtard

This is what fuels our hate, and rightfully so.

The more I learn of Islam, the more I am concerned about its spread. How does that fit into the ignorance meme?

Wow that REALLY makes you thank

You ignore his feelings.

this is unsettling

That is the funny thing. People tend to pretend it's ignorance. But once you get into the whole thing, read the Quran, read the hadiths, look at the history. You will be more worried and rightly so than anyone who thinks it's just another religion. Because it isn't. It's not a religion per se. It's a totalitarian ideology with world conquest aspirations, that has managed to conquer a sizeable part of the planet and in some of the most terrible and horrific ways in human history.

Try arguing with people who say it isn't so, who say "Not all muslims!" and "It's not Islam!", they usually can't. Because they don't know a damn thing, neither the history, nor the quran nor about the ideology itself.

>ignorance
>a group dedicated to the understanding of objective truth

Oh I get it, as opposed to the cultural marxist opposition who openly say to deny objective truth and make shit up to fit their narrative, glad I got that fixed now. Hillary 2016!

Rly makes u think... DAMN... wow...

>hate
>bad
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

Sup Forums's hatred is borne out of evidence and experience.

Leftists are fucking retarded, as usual.

Fixed that for ya mate.

something doesn't feel right

hate is in solution with ignorance so you're distilling both separately, or is ignorance and hate basically the same thing?

anyway here's a real summary

Im a biologyartillary now.

Because white western societies have convinced themselves that they are and forever will be on top and the only struggles left to fight are those of a symbolic nature.

Constant exposure to dangers will breed contempt for them.

Assuming the ignorance is distilled, the result is reasonable, distilled hate.

replace a fear with a CHING, this green stuff with a CHONG, and you will have an CHING CHONG HONG KONG at the end instead a hate.

>1 post by this ID

this

OP IS A FAGGOT

Just a daily reminder that libtards are leeches who live their lives off of other peoples work. They are scum which don't work and don't contribute anything to society, and then expect something in return. And you know what the worst part of it is? They don't work, they don't contribute to society, but they fight for multiculturalism and immigrants, which are as lazy if not more than them. They are leeches which fight for the rights of other leeches at the expense of people who actually work. What a joke. Cuckington over there fights for abdul, so he can come to our country and leech off of welfare too. Like if we didn't have enough leeches as it is, they fight tooth and nail to import more of them. The hate that we have for immigrant is not due to their race or skin color. It is due to the fact that they come here, leech and contribute to absolutely nothing, and usually have a bad attitude and temper. That is where the hate comes from. It doesn't come from ignorance, it doesn't come from fear, it comes from busting your ass off all day just to get 65% of your earning go toward some fucktard who just moved from fucktardistan who will leech off of the government for ever and probably blow himself up without notice at any moment

>muh fox news
more dumb crap spouted by libtards that nobody actually watches except for old people

>>Be right
>>Think that anything that aligns to the left is sensitivity
>>Ignores all factual information regarding subject
>>Wins debate with head held up high
>Typical cuckserative