>2018
>still a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-40288822
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not so bad, just put your efforts in other places.
You don't need to be a charismatic social god to live a happy and fulfilling life

wtf boi just buy it for a one our and never treat yourself anymore

>buy a prostitute
>get arrested

>caring about virginity
why bother bro? it does nothing but drag you down

s that even possible?
How could it be considered as something except trade deal?

5 years from now
same op
>2023
>still a virgin

It is possible. Prostitution is illegal in Canada IIRC.

What if I say I love her and I will buy her a present later

What a cukolds law
>Current laws on prostitution in Canada, introduced in 2014, make it illegal to purchase sexual services but legal to sell them

We have a completly different situation. Only whorekeepers can be arested but only if they had underaged workers. In any other case they just have to pay a bit.
Customers are not guilt in any case

Implying you're going to lose it before marriage.

just be yourself

Impliyng i will marry
implying this is saudia arabia or some middle east shithole where you can't loose your virginity before marriage
i'm totally aware i'm a perma virign tho

>Reunion
you've got all that negroes lying around, just pick up the youngest aids-free one and give her a go

I unironically made a promise to myself halfway through 2017 that I'll lose my virginity before the year ends, I told myself that I will not go into 2018 as a virgin...

welp looks like I failed again, why is it so hard bros? women have sex all the time why can't they fuck me for once (just one time, that's all I ask)

Being with women spreads like wildfire, in the beginning absolutely nothing happens and all you need is one tiny spark and it's off.
If you are well endowed literally have sex with ONE girl and it will get around, you'll be drowning in pussy

Dont worry. More older you get more dead inside you become and less you care about virginity.

It worked for me

>implying this is saudia arabia or some middle east shithole where you can't loose your virginity before marriage
Implying it's not. All the guys who say this are liars. Even the Singaporeans. People who get laid are the exception and not the rule.

>I ask
there's your mistake
Chad doesn't ask

pay a whore
like i did

Just fuck a whore

What's wrong with y'all guys? Are you ugly unfit neet jerks or what? Why you don't buy a whore?

S T E A L T H
R
A
R
E

i'm 24 and i'm still virgin living in the most normie country

I still live with my parents
but by God, when I have my own place I'll call a girl over

I would really like to fuck a brown girl with a huge ass

that's different among new generations in big cities
bbc.com/news/world-africa-40288822

I'm attractive but with high standards and I live alone. Whores are gross and unsatisfying; I want real compassion. I have to be an asshole otherwise women I'd rather not fuck would get attached to me and make me feel bad for not waning them.

It's the same here, somewhat.
It's illegal to profit from organized prostitution, but its completely legal to offer yourself.

Yeah, and how does this disprove what I said? Anyway, good luck with life.

Just start lifting you fucking retards, it's so easy

>buys a whore
>gets robbed
i would rather not

I was fгucking girls when I weighted 60 kg and couldn't bench press 50 kg, I really doubt lifting can help those virgins.

>hasn't given up hope yet
I do hope the wizard powers are real.

A trip to /fit/ would prove you that you are wrong.

this, going to the gym is cope

W8 what
How someone can sell something, if no one can buy this something?

>2017
>no longer a v*rgin

Sucks to be you guys

Virginity is a special gift from God, think of Blessed Virgin Mary, ok. Merry Christmas.

>still have losing my virginity to look forward to
>the only thing normalfags have to look forward to is wageslavery and divorce
feels good bros

based gino

This, stay positive bros, not in a faked reddit way, but in a true way