5% RT score

>5% RT score

Does the contrarian nature of Sup Forums dictate that good luck chuck is /our film/?

>dane cook
i remember middle school

More like Good Luck John

No it's shit.
And there's no "our".
Please return to whatever subreddit you crawled out from.

You have to watch the Ultimate Edition, the deleted scenes reveal Good Luck Chuck to be the masterpiece kino filter it really is

>dane cook

who?

>Shortage of laughs
Yeah, it's a horror movie, not a comedy. Why are critics so disconnected from what fans like?

R*ddit scum detected. Every film that was deemed objectively bad by normies (BvS, MoS, Suicide Squad) is championed by Sup Forums. Who are you fooling?

I'm so ready for Chuckposting

>le strawman
Edit: thanks for the gold!

Good Luck Chuck™ was as an absolute laugh riot brochacho. The Rock is obviously the one who is disconnected from his fans. That why GAYWATCH fucking TANKED. Dane cook is a wicked ill comedian and his jokes are stupid phat. I'd like to see that roided out ass clown do a stand up set so I can literally piss myself at how pathetic he is.

@83342910
Cool your jets brotha. Good Luck Chuck was fucking trash. I just finished watching Baywatch™ with my squad and we are literally soaked with piss. The Rock™ was hella epic senpai. Shit was #LITTY. You're obviously just a hater or a critic. What's the difference?

The obsessions with DCEU in this board is astounding. This isn't "Superhero Movies", it's "Television and Film". Can we stop pretending any of the DCEU films so far are anything but bad movies? Wonder Woman might be good but it's really embarrassing when grown men are saying BvS is some sort of profound piece of cinema

>dane cook

literally a poor mans Ryan Renolds

are you so fucking retarded that you can only think linearly?

Good luck cuck

He made this movie for thr FANS not the critics aka haters

quality post

It really isn't a bad movie and it's actually one of the movies where Dane is actually good and showcases his talent. A solid 7/10 desu.

Top kek

I saw it when it first came out, so I was 14 and if I remember correctly I think I liked it.

Hi Dane.

The only thing I even remember about this film was that there was a scene with a loli goth in a cupboard

>make sure to point out I was 14 when this happened
>still get this reddit tier response
do you feel like you fit in yet?

>contrarian nature of Sup Forums
>hundreds of threads praising every new Marvel, DC, and Disney flick that comes out

FUCK CHUCK!

That's the problem with comedians branching out so much these days, they cant take their standup and turn it into a full length movie. Dane had some good standup, and even was funny on Crank Yankers then decided to branch out and do movies like Mr. Brooks and this piece of shit yet no one remembers them.

Doesn't help that today Comedy Central is so desperate they come up with TV series for these comedians who are usually at the height of their career and the show just bombs like hell and no one cares about them anymore.

Either that or they're funny on Saturday Night Live and Happy Madison Productions picks them up and does the same thing making a movie and shoving them in it so it bombs and kills their career.