On male intimacy

It is often said that it was the Jews are behind the destruction of masculinity and the dismantling of the Patriarchy, via means of both feminism and the pushing of the gender theory (gender roles and sexual orientation as an identity), but what about the simultaneous side-effect that was the American psyche growing allergic to his fellow males?

I speak of the historically recent phenomenon of the utter terror amongst males nowadays of other males. To even display any signs of affection, which would have been celebrated as camaraderie and mutual male trust even in the days of the First World War, would now be considered as effete, (((homosexual))), and "un-manly" in the 21st Century.

I propose that this fear of the fellow man is, in fact, part of the effect of the aforementioned Jewish plot to hedge and destroy the Patriarchal order of civilisation. I will hereby dump historical pictures of such displays of male intimacy that, when viewed with our modern Jewish-influenced lenses, would seem charged with the Jewish-constructed sexual identity of (((homosexuality))).

Note, in this example, the hand placement on both the shoulder and the lap.

In our CURRENT_YEAR, the only permissible form has been degenerated into the elbow-ob-shoulder contact, and even then it is considered a slightly boyish thing to do.

Not so, in Victorian/Edwardian times.

Fucking this. Male brotherhood/intimacy/brotherly love was something normal then Jewish media came and know its
>oi m8 its fuckin gay r u fookin gay

Here we have a example of the mutual-arm-on-shoulder pose. Still a common sight nowadays, but only, again, relegated to boyish ages.

Of note here is also the so-called "teapot" arm placement --- particularly (and wrongfully) tainted and associated with femininity in the 90s.

Another arm-on-shoulder pose here, except with much more physical contact --- the sides of a man's torso are his most vulnerable points physically, and yet they are wholly relaxed and are leaning upon a male friend's shoulders as he kneels besides him.

Truly, a sign of mutual male trust.

Embraces are of special note. The modern, 21st Century male is denied of such intimacy with his friends except the formula of having a single hand occupied with a half-shake, the other hand reaching only so far as to the other's shoulder, and three taps marking the duration of the half-hug.

Here we see a full embrace, side-by-side, on both the torso and the neck.

The stacked pyramid is perhaps an extinct sight nowadays on beaches.

A man's legs, in the modern age, attained the same sort of sanctimonious sacredness as a woman's legs had during the height of the Victorian age --- they are not to be seen, and least of all touched.

Gone were the days when crossing legs with a friend meant nothing of a sexual nature.

Hey, thanks. But I think the thread is sinking to the bottom now because my own posts aren't bumping it...

I just want to start a quality in-depth thread damn it.

Lap-sitting is considered wholly "gay" nowadays.

Why is this thread making me sad about not having friends...

Another example of close hugging that one would not see any more in 2016.

Just as technology made human contact easier, so did the value of human communication decrease.

Gone now is the effort and treasured value of a well-thought out letter between friends, written and sent once a month.

But the soul of Man still exists, user. Go forth to the world and make friends. Your fellow Man is as lonely as you are in the modern world

>It is often said
Stopped reading there

Another lap-sitting example.

Back in a time when simply because your bottom is resting on another man's thigh doesn't mean you're going to sexually penetrate him later.

You're absolutely right. Today, for a man, it's unthinkable to touch another man, hold his hand

In France, it's usual to greet women in kissing them on the cheek. You'll notice it's anormal to kiss men on the cheek BUT in the jewish-dominated media environment.

Also, today men aren't supposed to transpire any kind emotion or feeling, because it would make them "unmanly".

Bumping for interest.

The jews really have screwed us all over havent they?

The strongest displays of camaraderie are often found in such social circles as the military or competitive sports teams (itself a shadow of the military social situation). But with the advent of women being allowed on the front lines I fear even that final club of male exclusive social space is going to fade. And with it, mutual male physical trust.

Oh come on, user.

Depends how you look at it. With my close friends we don't feel strange about physical contact.
I mean if we're chilling one might rest his head on another's leg or if we haven't seen each other for a long time we might hug.
I guess it depends on what people you hang out with and how much the cancerous media has been present in your country.

The fuck do you mean, "boyish ages" and no hugs? I hug my friends all the time after winning a game or whatever.

>Also, today men aren't supposed to transpire any kind emotion or feeling, because it would make them "unmanly".

This I hold as the most perverse Jewish trick. For centuries it was the Male that was considered to be the passionate and creative force --- the female was merely a follower. An inward, domestic Ying that follows the emotive force of the Yang.

But even your comment on the hand: see the picture here. The hands are and have always been the instruments of man's action. To hold hands is thus the ultimate sign of mutual respect as a force of manly industry.

Yes --- and only after games. The moments of highest masculine achievement, and only then are you allowed to express a little bit of physical trust, in the form of hugging, with your fellow men.

Could you imagine a simpler time when, after an afternoon of walking through the woods together, or perhaps cycling through the suburbs, hugging would simply come naturally as chatting?

>tfw i'm an old school male who has no real pals anymore and just want to fight and do random shit
>used to do this with old friends and it was ultimate sign of being brothers
>used to fight alongside them against others
>could trust them with anything
>used to bantz against le stupid grills
>all this when 16
>24 now and all have gone

I-I want the comradery back, lads. I just hope I find it again with some Sup Forumsacks while we remove (((them))) from our lands.

It depends on the culture as well.

Greece, as is natural for her Mediterranean culture and climate, saw much less of the rise of the "Fear of Other Males" as, say, the Americans did, who suffered the most in my opinion of this Jewish thought pandemic.

Here we see the same display of mutual male physical trust in the negroe race.

The Jews are indeed a subtle lot.

just stop being so fucking insecure.

What stopped you from continuing so with your friends?

What's so insecure about celebrating friendship?

You even fear from wrestling

What do you expect? Men can't even hug lest conforming to a strange half-hug rule nowadays.

>tfw the Jews have deprived you of a basic human experience of some intimacy between you and your brothers

Just kidding, we have this sort of brotherly love and intimacy between male friends in Sweden. If we're sitting down we can't go 5 minutes without cuddling each other. You won't find any pictures of Swedish boys where they don't embrace each other like in these pictures

no. i mean keep celebrating friendship.
some of these pics kinda remind me of me and my friends.
only people insecure about their own sexuality are afraid of being viewed as gay for things like that.

Ah wait i thought you were kidding
are you serious?

>Graham Chapman in my head, "Hello sailor!"

Change in culture and leaving school never helped. My parents split up not long after and that shook me up badly. Then 2009 onwards everyone just lost that bubble of being 'lads' with that dormant racial aspect.

I used to be able to take the piss out of pakis "for joke" and not be touched as they know I would not only fight as many on my own, but I could get the numbers to "back me".

This user knows. We need each other more than ever.

>>only people insecure about their own sexuality are afraid of being viewed as gay for things like that.
Well, that's basically what is the state in America now.

And as we all know the rest of the Western world is just going to be Americanised with a delayed timeframe. Britain in particular is prone to this.

Too bad your Swedish camaraderie is going to be overwhelmed with Islamic rape sooner or later.

You need to fight back, man.

Please explain why you blame the Jews for it. Absent of any explaination makes it seem like unintelligent racism.

It would be more interesting if you could provide a source to substantiate your theory. You're clearly right about the male intimacy thing though.

More men should know about this

The fear of physical intimacy with fellow men directly stems from two things: the fear of being identified as "homosexual", and the fear of being "homosexual" diminished the status of being a man.

The former is and has always been an identity constructed from the Jewish invention of sexuality as an identity instead of as an action.

The latter, again, is and has always been a product of "being a man" being contorted via the lenses of the Jewish invention of gender theory.

This board is filled will gay fags who probably like to be raped by men and were molested as children.

good thread, OPIE

man love is fucking the most based.
id gladly buttfuck my spartan brother and then kill some persians, then go home and procreate with my wife.

its time for the post-gay world, lads.

your projection is showing.

im not afraid of hugging males, just like a goddamned mafiosa boss who nuzzles his underlings.

affection is affection is affection, if you wanna slap labels on it, you sir, are the repressed faggot

I'm afraid it's far too diverse to reference (it'll be some silly long academic 6+ pages long bibliography if you really want me to list).

It's just what I've gathered from reading history and the anthropological side of it throughout the ages.

bump bamp for man love

You're doing god's work OP

Is west that bad?

bumpity bamping

A more working class example.

Another.

i was thinking last night about how this fear of homosexual labeling creates so much more repression, and therefore, encourages people to consider themselves as "homosexuals" even more.

ya feel?

like if you hug a guy, youre called gay, thus planting seeds that ZOMG i may actually be gay, while male camaraderie is one of the most based forms of relationships.

bitches aint shit

we need the simple man love to escape the woes of romantic relationships with womens, just like womens need womens to escape men.

Sexuality as identity
>Jewish
Source?

Very good thread Op

Another mid 19th cent. example.

>we need the simple man love to escape the woes of romantic relationships with womens, just like womens need womens to escape men.
This has nothing to do with escapism.

Begone. Your Jewposting is inane and low energy.

YOU ALL HAVE AIDS

dont oversimplify as escapism, OP, that just one characteristic of male intimacy.

im one of the few still left on your thread, faggot

also, faggot, all relationships are a form of escapism, escaping from the ego and finding solidarity.

you're just ungratefully picking semantical battles when i agree with your premise

You must have no friends if you think this is true.

This is true in countries that don't lose their masculinity like Turkey and other Middle East countries

>Source?
When the term "homosexual" first came into use (initially in German and Prussian legal contexts, then English) the connotation was that of the same idea of the sexual act itself, albeit expressed via different words, that was used since Greco-Roman times, through the Renaissance, and up until the Romantic age.

The implication, in other words, was of the action. A man isn't a "homosexual" because he is romantically and/or sexually inclined towards his fellow man.

It wasn't until much much later that the idea of "one's core identity is partly one's sexuality" that was born out of the cauldrons of post-John Money and post-Kinsey developments, cumulating towards the era of so-called Sexual Liberation.

An era that was, of course, evidently a Jewish construct.

OP most of the men in your pics are closeted homosexuals. They are this way because society refused to honor their love so they took photos like this. Now that the closet has been thrown open people don't need to pretend they are having boyish fun. Everyone of this pics are fucking gay, no exception. I would punch a mothernfucjer who tried to touch me and "cuddle" or whatever
You may have repressed gay urges if you find this less than completely gay

It seems the Americans are finally chiming in.

Exhibit A, a hopelessly brainwashed American.

>tfw lonely straight virgin
>tfw just want to cuddle somebody

Still there op?

This one is obviously gay. Looks at the tender way he holds his male lovers wrist.
Gay

Ja?

This is why everyone thinks Europeans are gay.

No I think he has a point. He's talking about the same thing that you said earlier
>Homosexual has always been an identity constructed from the Jewish invention of sexuality as an identity instead of as an action

If you want to cuddle other men in repressed countries you have to deal with being called gay and you basically become "that faggot" in social circles even if you're not gay. So when you act like a warm, physical and friendly person in a repressed country you assume the Jewish invented identity of a faggot, because in repressed countries the only other warm and touchy people are faggots, so just by being yourself you become a cultural faggot and eventually you develop perversions and turn into a fullblown faggot

How do you not see this
As gay? Holding hands, arms around each other, these guys are like seconds away from blowing each other..

It's sad that you think that. For a couple of years I thought my friends were a little gay too just because the Jewnited States of America's media told me so.

Why would you want to cuddle with men if you weren't gay? Literally the gayest thing ever

Exactly. They are definitely gay. Just look at these "men" in these pictures. They look like faggot twinks (and the ones who look "manly" are gay bears) who are probably about to have anal. The same goes for "women" who do the same. Faggot ass lesbians.

This is masculinity in Turkey and other Asian countries

Because that's what friends do. Why would you not want to cuddle and wrestle with your friends?

thank you, swedefriend. im trying to form some male intimacy with OP but he is consumed by ameri-hate.

come here and cuddle me, faggot

>not cuddling your boyfriends
Men can be very lonely. They need affection too.

In the media (american tv and movies which I would think are basically jews and shabbos)

In almost every show there is a character or an episode where they mock males for physical contact.
There is always that episode where a character appears and everyone finds him a "weirdo" or "awkward" for touching people, prompting a reaction with the viewers thinking he is silly or effeminate.

It is the omnipresent trait of the quirky quasi-gay white man present everywhere: that he hugs manlier characters for no reason and that said character find it very odd.

The media is constantly pushing this

Appreciated the thread OP
Was reading an article somewhere which made the point that if the Left ever succeed in legalizing paedophilia, one of the side effects will be the destruction of adult-child intimacy.

No adult will be able to be friendly or playful with a child for fear of being viewed as a pedo, in the same way decriminalization of homosexuality had destroyed male intimacy.

Common sense and heterosexuality tells you that you should not find other men attractive.
You seriously see nothing gay about holding someone's hands? He, my church had to stop this liberal shit where people hold hands when they pray because no way on Hell am I holding a mans hand, but you, because of repressed gay urges, seem to find it "straight" to hug and cuddle with men
You should come to terms with your sexuality

this is why.

IN THE BUTT

>Holding hands, arms around each other,
Uh, because those things were never seen as a sign of sexual intimacy until very recent times?

Read the countless courtship and wooing poems written throughout the ages.
Since when has William Shakespeare in his sonnets asked to wrap his arm around his girl's shoulders?
Since when has John Donne quipped about clasping hands with his girl whilst they sit adjacent to each other with crossed-legs?

Wake up westerners you are cucked by zionists

You don't have to be attracted to someone to engage in intimacy with them. Affection doesn't exclusively lead to sex.

Let's pick put the obvious gays
This one Is the gayest thing I have ever seen

>my church
ohh, lol, i understand now
>holding hands with men in prayer is faggy
wut

pic related, youd think this was gay

Not of course for me I'm sorry.
Sorry for asking to be spoon-fed, but please tell me more.

John money was not Jewish at least

Just two dudes rolling around touching each other, nothing gay about men rolling around just doing whatever.
Faggot Europeans.

>No adult will be able to be friendly or playful with a child for fear of being viewed as a pedo, in the same way decriminalization of homosexuality had destroyed male intimacy.
Ah, but that has already happened, hasn't it, my Aussie friend?

Just look at the situation at aeroplane seat restrictions where a man (even the father) cannot sit with a child unless the mother is in between them.

Or heck, the whole primary school education system where male teachers are assumed to be paedophiles from the get go.

I don't find other men attractive. I just think that intimacy is comfy as fuck.

Adults are pedophiles anyway if they play with and talk to children when there are other adults that they could socialize with.

More faggot feminine poses.

I don't really have any friends user :_: