Hillary is finnished!

Hillary kept Boko Haram off of Terrorist designation for $$$

pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

>We also now know that the Obama administration was sitting on intelligence -- obtained as a result of the Bin Laden raid -- that revealed Boko Haram's direct connection to al-Qaeda and the international terror network in 2011 and 2012. In other words, Hillary's State Department was arguing that Boko Haram had no such connections, that it wasn't a transnational terror threat, even though the Obama administration -- and likely Clinton herself -- knew that was false.

On page two the article goes on about all of Hillary Clinton's donor's from Nigeria forced her to keep it off the terrorist list & how some of them also smuggle heroin into America.

GET. THIS. TO. TRUMP.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/07/hillary-s-state-department-refused-to-brand-boko-haram-as-terrorists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&index=33&list=LLw8a0MZDKwpaJNxBP73avYQ
washingtonpost.com/opinions/russias-war-on-drugs-is-hurting-america/2016/07/28/b64e45dc-54dd-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cruz delagates when?

bump

Why is she so based, lads? She just doesn't give a fuck.

>Sup Forums's dismay when Trump ends up being a decently moderate candidate.

You know it won't happen

>tfw were actually now at the point where Hillary is more unlikeable than LITERALLY HITLER and people will need to somehow justify voting for her over the lesser evil
what happened bros?

okay

dude... FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT
you're not sexist, right?

Topkek

bump for hillary behind bars

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this bitch

Bump

Clearly the lesser evill is to not vote her

Remember that time Boko Haram kidnapped 276 school girls and raped and "married" them. Hillary understands women.

GLASS. CEILING

How is that so hard to understand?

checked

We memed too hard.

bro they did everything they could

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Mandatory viewing!

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/07/hillary-s-state-department-refused-to-brand-boko-haram-as-terrorists.html

Even the liberal Daily Beast criticized her for not designating them as terrorists.

While she acted like she was fighting them with a Twitter hashtag #bringbackourgirls, she was actively rejecting requests from every major law enforcement agency trying to give them that designation.

Post on social media, email chains and sites like yahoo and huff post comments section

Obligatory 538 post as well just

Shills are sliding this hard lads

For some reason, Hillary always reminds me of this.

Bump

Dam son

I wonder if this could be what gets her indicted.

Imagine the mental gymnastics the feminisits will have to do with this one.

Fucking hell. Just when you think you know how corrupt and evil this bitch is she goes and outdoes herself.

I don't have Twitter but someone tweet this to Alex jones trump jr and mike cernovich

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS

remember that bullshit? Hillary was to blame for it topkek

Thats it Chelsea suck that fat cock.

>bump for Hillary in Prison and Chelsea's mouth around my cock.

Oh shit, you mean Crooked Hillary did something else crooked? You think the Hillary cultists will actually care about this?

#bringbackourgirls meanwhile she was pocketing money from the perpetrators.

bump

It's about the independents at this point

Her cult is beyond saving and deserves to be enriched by Isis culture

WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?

They're on the ropes, but since the media won't do its job it's on us famalam.

Do it for the christian sheboon lolis

Have a bump OP

This could be 100% confirmed and make mainstream media and people will still vote for her coz "trump is LITERALLY hitler"

Not swing voters

she cares so much about children

TWEET THIS AND TAG PEOPLE WITH BIG FOLLOWINGS YOU FUCKING OAFS

She's just getting started, goy

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

thank you for Correcting the Record™

I hope Mammon was worth your soul, degenerate.

> SHEKAU
> SHE KA KAU
> SHE KA KA KA KA KAU

> Hillary: arnani!
> Democrats: arnani!

dat pic, how could I into missing
Saved!
man this one translates to Sven and Nor too
(it's a Nor here, be at Dan's place chilling)

Or perhaps not enough.

This is their way of thinking.

Shit wrong picture.

This is how Hillary supporters think.

Bumping. Stop the shills from sliding the thread

Shills are still sliding this is Sup Forums nothing but shills now?

Don't let the shills win. Keep this alive

we doin hillary shops?

lol

>are you kidding me?
Like clockwork.

Seems like it's been nothing but shills since last night. Guess they realize how shitty a speech Hillary gave, and they have to go into ludicrous speed shilling now.

AND now that there's another hack, wew lad. Can't deny this election is getting more crazy every day.

bump

Donald needs to keep this in his arsenal to combat the Hillary pro-women meme.

What's great is that this was widespread in everyone's consciousness bc of #bringbackourgirls. So even libfuck zombies are aware of Boko Haram. Donald just needs to phrase the argument as such: "Hillary if you're so pro-women and children why did you favor your Nigerian donors over innocent children getting raped? When you were actually in a position of power to do something about the problem, why did you only use a Twitter hashtag rather than the full force of the US government? Oh that's right, because you're Crooked Hillary and care more about donations to your foundation than actual children's lives."

Still waiting for Assange to deliver.

He delivered last time and Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned, Hillary's side didn't even seem phased by the corruption and Bernie took it like a good'ol cuck. What makes you think even more damning corruption and manipulation by Hillary will do much?
Hillary is a master manipulator and liar, basically she can weasel her way out of everything and the idiots will still blindly follower her cause she's all about women, Hispanics, blacks, gays and Jews. For fucks sake Abedin Huma, one of her top aides has ties to Muslim terror financiers, even walked out with her at the DNC final moments last night.

Vile sack of shit

Hitler was likable tho

Brainwashed sheep should all be sacrificed.

Mandatory conscription. Instant deployment on the Middle East

The man could definitely give a damn good speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o&index=33&list=LLw8a0MZDKwpaJNxBP73avYQ

She said yesterday that she needs to become president so that other little girls also have the chance to become president one day.
You know, because there totally is a glass ceiling that keeps women from becoming president, and only when Hillary smashes it by becoming president, the way is cleared for all of us.
Makes sense, doesn't it? Now go and vote!

The debates are going to be legendary.

REMINDER - BOKO HARAM IS NOTORIOUSLY VIOLENT TO WOMEN AND CHILDREN. HILLARY SUPPORTS CHILD AND WOMEN RAPE AND MURDER.

Giving women the vote was a terrible fucking mistake.

it will be brutal

saved

THIS BREAD IS GOOD BREAD
ALSO CHECK THIS OUT
>GET THE FUCK IN HERE !

washingtonpost.com/opinions/russias-war-on-drugs-is-hurting-america/2016/07/28/b64e45dc-54dd-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>GET. THIS. TO. TRUMP.
He should send a guy with a YUGE check over there, promising those donors half a billion dollars, immunity and new identities in exchange for their testimony to lock Hillary away.
We just have to hope he finds them before Obama's Black Ops Team.

That cunt wouldn't suck a dick christ I think she has one herself looks like an ugly tranny.

Just imagine what would happen if the press did their job....

give it to drudge

Second this

You mean the same Boko Haram that burned all these kids alive?

Trump needs to start sharing/retweeting more stuff like this. It would turn over a lot of people, I think. I mean, the Pokemon Go joke he did only resounded positively with people, on both sides.

>are you kidding me?

Holy fuck this is fucking hilarious.

>Implying terrorists give a shit about what women think, especially on Twitter

>pjmedia.com

Your Jewish paymasters appreciate you using their site as a "reference"