youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Outsiders).
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens_in_the_Empire),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they're still shilling that ugly bitch

just stop

Wait.. is that Brienne of Tarth!!!!

Awesome.

Daily reminder the empire is a white supremacist organization.

The movie should be opening with them executing phasma for treason ffs

>big bitch is in it

hahooo

ahh

no no no no no no no no no nonononono

it looks like shit

Vader killed people for less

>White supremacist organization
One of the main characters of TFA is a black Stormtrooper
K
>inb4 hurrrrr the First Order and Empire are different

He was the diversity hire.

A black stormtrooper who defects and ends up helping to destroy the First Order's evil planet destroying base.

disney are just fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

>le Disney ruined the Empire
Reminder that the Empire's aesthetics were literally modeled after the Axis Powers, specifically Nazi Germany and Japan. And it's not like this was ever a big secret either.

How the fuck am I supposed to feel threatened by any of these people?

>white supremacist (human)
fucking what hahaha

>>le
kill yourself.

>Lucas Star Wars
>The Galactic Empire was formed from the remnants of the Galactic Republic by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine to unite the galaxy against any unknown threats, such as the Far Outsiders (starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Far_Outsiders). Although primarily made up of and run by humans, the Empire also employs aliens (starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens_in_the_Empire), showing that they seem to value skill and merit above all else. While there are many who see the Empire as being evil based on their methods (such as destroying entire planets to set an example), their role in the galaxy comes down to keeping the peace and restoring order when needed.

>Disney Star Wars
>"The Empire is a white supremacist organization."

Is that a new character on the right?
What's her name?

SW has NO GOOD CHARACTERS LEFT.

No, not a single one. Debate me atheists.

>Empire were formed to fight the Vong

>Lucas Star Wars
>whips out the EU
>Disney Star Wars
>Whips out a tweet that Disney deleted
shiggy

I'm hoping the new Battlefront will portray the Empire as a ruthless collective with the "greater good" in mind as aposed to the Rouge One guys childish and politicaly driven interpretation.

Yes, the Empire is based off Nazi Germaine. That doesn't mean they all have to be racist. Also the idea of the Empire not liking aliens makes zero sence to me because Palpatine in the PT never shows any extra preudous or contempt for them. In fact a lot of them are his pawns and his accomplices.

are you really going to buy that garbage user? you're part of the problem

Why did a group of girls in the theatre laugh when Kylo Ren took his mask off?

Everyone did when I saw it, they just had to get up close and personal with his mole covered rat face and crooked teeth.

Bravo J.J

Depends on how much Clone Wars gets snubbed again. That and if it's a good game. Waiting for it to go on sale like last time.

It's so fucking obvious too. With Ep7, they tried to force their "fuck yeah, grrrrl power!" bullshit with Phantasma being a copypasta female Boba Fett. But then they found out that nobody gave a fuck and it fell flat. So here they are trying again - this time by having her without the helment in a sad attempt to force her character even more.

Stop trying to make Phantasma happen. It's NOT going to happen.

>if it's a good game.
there is no chance of that happening.

Original here

they clearly wanted the game of thrones audience and they're too stupid for critical thinking

>mfw she looks like Hamill without the beard and tons of concealer

didn't help that she did absolutely nothing in ep 7 that would echo Boba Fett's bad assery.

>Boba did badass stuff in the OT
could have fooled me

Nice lightsaber-in-the-face scar you got there, Kylo. I've seen worse cuts from butter knifes.

to be fair, Boba Fett didn't do anything either. But he was also just a random character that became a dark horse and ended up being well liked, despite his minimal contribution. The complete opposite of Phantasma, who was basically Poochie: Star Wars Edition.

They laughed in the screening I went too
Might be the same audience crowd

Never watched this shit in theaters, but did people actually laugh at his face? I know his looks are "unconventional" but do people really think hes that ugly?

I was at a midnight screening and people laughed, no one was expecting him to look like a weird weak looking faggot

"unconventional" my ass, he looks like a naked mole rat. Scummy jew

The laughing girls would still let him cum all over their faces, so I guess he has the last laugh.

Star Wars: The Last Cuck

Phasma looks so fucking cool I dont care.

>Phasma looks so fucking
what's wrong with you user?

no you're just fucked in the head.

Do you think his light saber was suppose to get hung up on his blouse like that?

Vader would routinely massacre Tusk Raiders whenever he was anywhere near Tatooine. Just for nostalgia's sake. This is the kind of guy you'd be dealing with.

Domhall Gleeson looks absolute shite.

>Nazis were white supremacists
Hahaha yeah, that's why they refused to ally with nonwhite nations. And that's also why the Empire speaks with British accents?

literally grown up harry potter 3000

the best thing about the new films is that there is actually a trio of villains as a nice contrast to the usual trio of good guys most movies have nowadays. (the luke, han, leia formula that every series tends to ape).

>woman of color
>she's a stormtrooper
>she's stormtrooper special forces
>she's the LEADER of stormtrooper special forces

I can understand lightsabers and spaceships, but this is just fucking ridiculous. Unless she's also a Jedi, it doesn't make any sense for her to be in this role outside of "we need a girl character to keep the game progressive."

>Stop trying to make Phantasma happen. It's NOT going to happen.

ok good, I was wondering when your regina pic was gonna make sense, lol.

>Why did a group of girls in the theatre laugh when Kylo Ren took his mask off?

It's a fair reaction.

He's not the badass he wants to be. Him being sorta dweeby works to the advantage of the character.

He will never be hardcore like his grandpa.

boba did literally NOTHING cool in any of the movies and didn't even show up in the original cut of ep4. Phasma did her Boba part by just LOOKING cool in the first film. Now hopefully they'll actually make her do something cool in the next two films.

>NOTHING
>LOOKING
kill yourself

Nonwhites confirmed for not human.

this happened in my theater too. I think it works for the character though. His entire shtick is that he's a vader fanboy/wannabe.

She failed at "looking cool" when she got dominated by a janitor and an old blind dude in the first movie she appeared in. Maybe they shouldnt have done that, so she could still seem menacing.

>disney said the extended universe doesn't real just to make the empire stop being a multi-ethnic multi-species galactic organization.

Yeah, his overacting in terms of facial expressions didn't help it.
Basically with the mask on he was decent at being intimidating. But the mask off was just too goofy even if you argue Abrams wanted a guy who was a fanboy trying to to be bad and not someone actually bad.

>Defeat the ruling government
>Establish your own government
>STILL call your army THE RESISTANCE

this is what I can't forgive

he should have taken a note from the original trilogy, vader never showed his face until he returned to the light side and was no longer meant to be intimidating to luke

Is that the studio curtain reflection in the chick's armour? Why is she standing farther away from Kylo than the other guy?

B-but...

Probably represents feminism.

>overacting
I never really got that impression.

It's more based on the british empire with a few vague aesthetic nods to the nazis than anything.

Saying it's really "based" on anything is kinda giving george lucas too much credit. They're an army of bad guys because the plot called for an army of bad guys.

>takes 20 years, with the full might of the Empire, to build a moon-sized base
>can't finish a second one
>the 'remnants' of the Empire build in 20 years a 120 times larger and more complex planet-sized base

To be fair, they only had to build into a planet, rather than build from scratch.

Most of the starkiller is just rock and soil.

The part when he talks down to Rey with his hand on her Neck was off-put by his blinking, head-skew and voice.

Then again it's been a while since I've seen the film.

They deliberately depict Kylo as conflicted and vulnerable relatively early on; seeing the face of Ben Solo is the whole point.

His role in the story isn't really like Darth Vader's aside from being an antagonist. VIII might reshape him into a more typical badass asshole but I hope it doesn't and I doubt it will.

doesn't she get BLEACHED in that comic?

>they JUST had to build into a planet

That's 10 times worse than building a space station, though. Have you ever wondered why we have barely explored a few kilometers below Earth's surface but already have space stations many hundreds of km above?

i wonder how they're going to face off against starkiller base 2

So check this shit out

>The "Force" is a Lovecraftian level entity
>The "Force" wants balance and sees the only way to gain control of this balance is conflict
>Jedi teach themselves to become part of the Force while Sith want to control it
>every major battle has been between Jedi vs Sith -> Republic vs Empire -> somewhat broken Republic vs Mandos/Hutts/etc
>every strong force user was considered the choosen one because of their aptitude to the force when they were pawns to the force all along
>Anakin was the choosen one who destroyed the jedi, then Luke who destroyed the Sith, except Luke began to remake the Jedi and cause another Sith upstart
>SW EP 8 will be a repeat of this same conflict and Luke realizes the only want to end conflict forever is to teach new girl how to get rid of force users permanently so no one can be manipulated by it again

Fuck off with your shitty Kreia wannabe fan fiction

If it's a good game, I'll buy it. If not, who fucking cares? I don't take into account your retarded "fak disnuh sjw" bullshit when I spend my money.

read that in his voice

>"fak disnuh sjw"
I didn't mention that shit, also why post like a retarded faggot user?

Looks like a touch of the herps on that nigga lip

He was in that show 'Girls' getting drilled in the ass around the time this came out, or so I was told by one of said laughing girls.

Phasma was literally in the trash when the Death moon or whatever bullshit it was called exploded. She also enabled the destruction with her weak ass capitulation, killing ???? of her own troops. Fucking silver pussy, shes the good guys mvp

Because the reason you don't want people buying that game is because you're one of the anti disney autists or because the nigger protag triggered you, or because of dislike ea or some other equally retarded nonsense,. My point is that you're retarded, and that I don't listen to retards.

Don't care. You know somebody's ideals are weak when they have to rely on movies(especially such childish movies) to validate them.

They're basically saying "I believe something and I have evidence to suggest that the people who own Star Wars also believe it and Star Wars is popular so... that means something, I guess."

This is terribly composed. What the fuck is this even attempting to show?

that's a big cape

>star war
>for grown up
lel

>anti disney autists
Everything disney has put out so far has been complete shit.

just keep in mind TFA was built around some bullet points written down by executives

so two of em would be

-make sure good guys are underdogs
-prequels show that politics = bad, do not talk about galactic politics

I think the noval explains it