Clinton's health

This needs to be the center of the conversation if we're looking to undermine Hillary's campaign. Nothing too obvious. Just sowing the seeds of doubt.

The stuff in the emails is only going to sway so many people, as many don't care about actual issues and corruption - they care about inspirational speeches and rhetoric, and Clinton is an expert at exploiting that. But if we can avoid partisan statements altogether, and make some mundane observations about her likely health problems, we could undermine her campaign. People do not want a president that is too old or who could possibly wet the bed before their term is up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1d3C3qrO_8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=GidbEhL0teE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaked medical documents show that Hillary has problems with incontinence

I guess that's why they leaked.

t. random user

Truly compelling.

I dunno, OP. I agree that her health should be an issue, but I don't see it as the most effective strategy.

I think keeping her attached to Wall St, keep referring to her as the insider as one of our biggest political prostitutes in the history of US is much more damaging. She will gain sympathy with the twat card as it could be construed as bullying by the normies. Keep up the substantive attacks to potentially trigger her declining health to become worse, too.

shoudnt been having anal with bill

kek

We don't have to attack. Merely voice our doubts over the condition of her health.

I recall people in the 90's who said they wouldn't vote for Dole because he was too old. People are fickle about this stuff. Again, corruption and Hillary's connections to big money aren't going to be a concern for most people. They go for the best sales pitch, and Hillary will deliver on that.

Remeber that picture of her walking up the airplane's stairs with Bill.

haha

Trump came so close to commenting about her shitting her pants
youtube.com/watch?v=1d3C3qrO_8Q
>says phase 2 and laughs
>phase 2
>number 2
>he knows she shit her pants

trump is mentally ill and thats worse than physically ill

I gigged. (Short for giggled)

trump is older than hillary though?

Both candidates, and most hugely successful politicians, suffer from a personality disorder. Nothing to sink a hook into.

Hillary is already dead. Who knows what satanic creature is controlling her.

But Clinton clearly is struggling more with her health. It's about perception.

Look at that face. That is a face of a woman who knows how to pleasure a cock with her mouth.

wtf leaf I'm now #mentallyhill

When am I going to start seeing trump ads? I live in NC and every other commercial is a Hillary ad

...and being nuts while sitting yourself is even worse!

She should be attacked, just not on her health, it looks petty and desperate. Stay on the offense by pounding terms like "Political Prostitute" or "Corrupt Clinton" which will ring in the minds of voters.

Looking how Democrats and Republicans have gone back and forth, we know the same rules don't apply for one side as they do for another.

$hillary's tactics are to attack her opponent's accomplishments, and I think her dying by her own sword is the best remedy to end this witch's political career once and for all.

Trump is in the mid stages of dementia

>She should be attacked, just not on her health, it looks petty and desperate.
I've said it already: I'm not saying we should attack. I said we should make it the center of the conversation. Big difference.

>Stay on the offense by pounding terms like "Political Prostitute" or "Corrupt Clinton" which will ring in the minds of voters.
Or it will just sound like the usual Alex Jones type nuttery that they've been hearing for the past 8 years. Broaden your aim.
>Looking how Democrats and Republicans have gone back and forth, we know the same rules don't apply for one side as they do for another.
Exactly. That's why all this email shit is only going reach so many people. You need another angle.

Never lol newfag no one watches commercials anymore trump uses social media because people are constantly looking at it and it's free to use. Clinton and her funders think throwing money at a problem is the best solution but organic enthusiasm is something they've had trouble conjuring and will continue to evade her.

I thought that nigga was going to die during the DNC.

>This needs to be the center of the conversation if we're looking to undermine Hillary's campaign. Nothing too obvious. Just sowing the seeds of doubt.
This has never worked as a viable campaigning point.

I find it tiresome that the only thing you can come up with against Hillary is a lie.

Meanwhile, Trump himself says all the bad things about himself, on camera, everyday, and every bit is true.

So you'd rather live in a make believe world than the real one?

Sad...

Maybe the reason society has forgotten you is that you are no longer even here.

>mfw i see this gif

youtube.com/watch?v=Hd4NH9jKNas

(pls dont drone bomb my moms house - i live there)

That's a shoop

I disagree with your approach, wholeheartedly.

Her health is an issue, but not the focal point, as it should not be, unless examples of it are much more visible. Your idea of making her health a first priority of strategy is much more Alex Jones than her long history of being a corrupt sell-out. And who said anything about emails? Stick with substantial, proven facts, rather than speculation, as your angle has much more of a tendency of back-fire.

A

I literally get physically ill by just looking at her.

What are you talking about I am perfectly healthy.

>I find it tiresome that the only thing you can come up with against Hillary is a lie.
Her health seems to be ailing, desu. Lies? Politics is the business of lies. There are plenty of legitimate things to level at Hillary, but few people care.
>Maybe the reason society has forgotten you is that you are no longer even here.
What are you on about?

A FUCKING LEAF

>as your angle has much more of a tendency of back-fire.
Not if it's masked as innocent speculation.

I'm not saying people should go "Hillary has a hole in her tongue, she going to fucking die, don't vote for her!" It should be more subtle. We can pose as Hillary supporters voicing doubts.

when one shit posts they get a lot of replies, but actual posts get very little.
everyone who replied to me is fucking perpetuating cancer by encouraging shit posting via replying en mass.

All according to plan, goy

say it with me
> President. Joe. Biden.

It's already too late

"Don't you think she looks tired?"
>youtube.com/watch?v=GidbEhL0teE

>inb4 billy boy dies before november and crooked hillary wins trough pity votes

>"Don't you think she looks tired?"

No, she looks like she's still 40-50 with that hd makeup. Without she looks like a witch. But as long as she uses that hd make-up she'll look camera ready until 2014

this makes it seem like he's lusting after his daughter... which he probably is

This is true, he takes pills.

He's also big on speed.

Still the best choice

STOP BEING SO FUCKING POLITE AND START CALLING EACH OTHER FAGGOT!

>this makes it seem like he's lusting after his daughter... which he probably is

It's actually his wife's boyfriend's daughter so she's fair game imho

*Thumbs down*

To be redundant, the so-called innocent speculation has to be kept in context, as more evidence of her poor health shows itself. Most normies have no idea of her last spaz-out in front of reporters, last week.

Clinton's acceptance speech last night, attempted to make Trump appear
untrustworthy, the public has many more examples, and much more tangible examples of her untrustworthyness, and that is what needs to be pounded on an hourly basis.

Screaming Mimi, pls go.