Is the West in 2016 the worst time and place in history to be born a white male?

Is the West in 2016 the worst time and place in history to be born a white male?

>Not allowed to be masculine
>Not allowed to be the provider of your family
>Not allowed to point out biological differences between men and women
>Are meant to accept some shitty corporate job and be happy about it
>Get encouraged to be some sappy faggot, daily
>Are literally waged war upon by society
>Are meant to just accept foreign hordes of aggressive young males invading our fucking countries
>Watch as black / latino men at least get "diversity programmes" extended to them while we are left to rot, and are blamed for every single thing that other people think is wrong with their lives, despite the fact that we are not fucking slave-owners, and you'd have to go back a couple hundred years to find any ancestors who were slave-owners

>Is the West in 2016 the worst time and place in history to be born a white male?
>be sent in fucking trenches
>see your friends slowly and painfully dying from mustard gas
>be forced to charge while being bombarded
>if you refuse you're shot
>b-but being ridiculed by a sassy leftist (((comedian))) and called a racist cis-scum is worse!

We've lost the rights, but also the duties of being men.

> Not allowed to be masculine

Oh shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch

Why don't you shut the fuck up ,eh

> not allowed...

A real man does that shit anyway and if his society doesn't like it they can fuck off.

Why don't you make me eh?

I want both

But it's true, see pic

and then gets sent to the gulag

>Is the West in 2016 the worst time and place in history to be born a white male?

Not by a long shot but worst and best are relative notions.

The current year is crap because everyone with half a brain can feel we're in a decline. Everything is decadent and hedonistic and that doesn't fare well for what's to come.

You don't need to cherry pick this fucking hard to make your point, OP. It detracts from the argument. Also, just be a man in whatever sense you wish to. Worthy people will respect that. I live in Georgia, though.

if you really believe this image you are either retarded or ignorant. in the early 80s the cats who looked the most like a girl had teh most pussy. when kings were around and had some power it was HIP to always be in full makeup , posh/effete as possible . your "men then" pic is just a bunch of soldiers from ww2 ...wew. who cares. there were soldiers before that and they are still around. you got nothing. not allowedto be masculine... young guys of today have massive interest in fitness and machoman big muscles like never before. not allowed to be the provider of your family, waged war by society: meaningless dramatic bs... you like to play the victim don't you? i bet you wish you were queer so you could be a SJW.

You are a faggot, OP. You can do anything you want these days, why are you blaming someone else that you don't have a family who you provide for? You can still say anything you want in normal life, I suggest to stop hanging around faggots and university campuses.
Plus, the pics on your left aren't all that nice, but you will find that out because there WILL be a war in your lifetime so you better get ready and stop bitching about everything because your current attitude would mean you were one of the people that would have pissed their pants in the trenches and got shot like mentioned.

> the gov dont let me be a man

lol

glad I am not white/ nazi

meanwhile on nickelodeons...

I'll turn this car around bud. Simmer down

>going to war against geometry and physiology
Triangles with a minimum angle, how do they work?

You are allowed to be masculine, you doofus. Google "shit test".

Here's the thing faggot, live a life worth emulating and people will follow in your footsteps, if you can be down trodden by women telling you how to live you're not a man in the first place.

I would bang your crushed Eurocuck boipussy tbqh after your mother sucked my dick while your father watching

You can do whatever the fuck you want faggot.

Six PM Roehampton, avenue St Catherines

You dont need permission to be masculine

>IM SUCH A VICTIM!!!!1

good, save more pictures of shirtless men on your desktop

that means you must look like them, huh?

faggot

Your argument is complete bullshit
> when kings were around and had some power it was HIP to always be in full makeup , posh/effete as possible .
Those people were displaying their wealth and power over the population. They could have ANYBODY killed at a moment's notice. They fucked any women they wanted because they had all the power. Not the same as an effeminate faggot dressing in skinny jeans
>there were soldiers before that and they are still around.
Yes they are still around but people in the military are complaining how "equality" is constantly eroding the strength of the forces, how men have to pick up the slack for women, etc.
>not allowed to be the provider of your family, waged war by society: meaningless dramatic bs
Yup, you're definitely a moron. MANY WOMEN NOW EXPECT TO EARN MORE THAN THEIR HUSBANDS. Do you want that? Do you want the humiliation of your wife earning more than you? I don't. But yet such a practice is incredibly common now, and "accepted" (i.e. pushed)

Here's my main point though - back in the day men were men no matter what they worked in. In offices, in the military, on building sites, wherever. Now in all of these environments, masculinity is persecuted. Say a joke that could be considered "sexist"? Lose your job. This is why testosterone levels have been falling for years and years. Because the increasing feminisation of society.

this.

OP confirmed KEK

you are the change you want, pussy, go assert your masculinity instead of claiming that faggots and women have emasculated you.

You're an absolute homo OP

Maybe your faggy as complaining is a sign of how unmasculine and gay you really are though

is being a bad person being masculine or not?

i have broken pretty much most laws at one point or another and am generally try to be as much of a bastard to everyone as i possibly can.

>why are you blaming someone else that you don't have a family who you provide for?
Women now out-earn their partners in like 50% of relationships or something crazy. Do you want your wife to earn more than you? I sure as fuck don't, it's a humiliation. Yet so many MORE women now have FAR more money than they used to. Your choices are completely fucking limited, especially if you work in the corporate world where you're expected to endorse "equality"
>You can still say anything you want in normal life, I suggest to stop hanging around faggots and university campuses.
Again not true, try working in an office and you're expected to endorse "diversity" and all this crap
>Plus, the pics on your left aren't all that nice, but you will find that out because there WILL be a war in your lifetime so you better get ready and stop bitching about everything because your current attitude would mean you were one of the people that would have pissed their pants in the trenches and got shot
I don't think that's likely 2bh. Global trade is now so important that people don't want to endanger trade links. Look at how the post-war world has geared everything towards preventing another world war. I'd like it to happen, but I doubt it will.

yes. rebellious, impulsive decisions are ALPHA as fuq

>inb4 a real man shows restraint and moral fortitude
>yeah good luck having girls that wanna fuck you

I have a family, you stupid cunt. You cannot even pretend that no women in the UK want to settle down and have a family. I am 22 and married with a pregnant wife, clearly all you care about is earning money and having your nice office job.
>I'd like it to happen
Oh, you're underage, nice. Maybe when you actually get a family you will realise wars and fighting aren't cool.
All these percieved problems are your fault, and you are no man for whining about such irrelevant bullshit like what diversity policies there are.

If there is a big war, the same faggoty ass nu-males will have to fight, and I for one will not be surprised when whichever side America totally fucking loses. So yeah, no fighting in trenches and serious war right now. But, when the time comes we will see the weak be raped, pillaged and die and well, if the west doesn't wake up, then we deserve it.

Answer me this then:

Back in the day you could fight another man in the street to settle a dispute. Now this is "assault"

Back in the day you could be a lad in the office with the other lads and crack jokes. Now this is "sexist"

Back in the day you were expected to go out and be the provider, giving you pride. Now you're expected to be okay with your wife earning more than you because otherwise you're "sexist"

Back in the day, boys got into a bit of rough and tumble as kids, seen as healthy masculine behaviour - "boys will be boys". Now this is "sexist", and teachers want them to be "good", and, basically, more like girls

Yet you're saying it's still all the same?

>Oh, you're underage
I'm 25, so I'm older than you.

>clearly all you care about is earning money and having your nice office job.
Absolutely not at all, I don't give a fuck about money, and I DESPISE my office job for the reasons I gave.

I want to provide for a family but women now want to wear the fucking trousers, they want to cuck you, screw you over for your kids and your money in a divorce. I don't want that shit happening to me. It's true that stuff usually only happens if you're a spineless cuck, but not always.

>All these percieved problems are your fault, and you are no man for whining about such irrelevant bullshit like what diversity policies there are.
Does it not piss you off that in the workplace you're hardly even allowed to be masculine anymore? Everything has to be fucking gay-friendly, women-friendly, all this fucking bullshit. It's like they've got your fucking balls in a vice. That's what 21st century office work feels like to me.

Live in the world not of the world. Teach your children the truth. Also, assault is assault, and also, talking condescendingly to a woman sexually is not manly. It's a sign of insecurity.

>be Brazilian
>allowed to be masculine
>allowed to be the provider of your family
>allowed to point out biological differences between men and women
>don't need to accept some shitty corporate job
>encouraged to be some high test alpha daily
>no mudslime or shitskin foreign invasion
>killing nigger criminals is accepted socially encouraged
>gibemedats for niggers and minorities will end soon with the budget cuts
Being Brazilian is truly a God's gift. We only need a right-wing president so we can turn into one ofthw world's most based countries.

people still fight all the time without legal reprucussions
also, one can be masculine and spar and work out and train without getting into street fights
picking street fights for chest beating bravado has always been beta, not alpha.

>i still crack sexist jokes all the time, if you do it with tact and solid context, still is quite possible, and even can get female laughs. learn how to banter.

>no one is stopping you from providing, i repeat, no one is stopping you

>i still fought around, played cowboys and indians, and hiked and explored in my childhood. kids play a shit ton of contact sports today

yes, its still the same. just dont be a fucking pussy.

this.

What the fuck do you mean by being masculine at work? You sound like a fag, just do your job and stop trying to be Jack the Lad, what do you expect in an office job - oil wrestling and beer?
There are so any women available for your purpose in the UK, don't be so pessimistic. You are getting a bit long in the tooth for finding a good girl, btw, so hurry on. I have been with my wife since 19 years old.
It is the same here, let's be honest, everyone loves men being men and women trying to emasculate them is merely a test of their manhood. OP is just a cuck who can't handle the modern world, would be better moving to an Arab country where the man are so beta they need to keep their women covered up and in the house or else they won't ever get a family. It is why so many Arabs turn violent in countries like yours or mine, they are not used to the hunt, the challenge, the masculine sport of getting women.

>Brazilian
>Masculine
wew lad

>still can't do any of that because you were murdered by the cartels

>he's been cucked by 21st century "equality"

Sad.

Yeah I think some countries are still okay, e.g. Hungary with Viktor Orban, also I had a Bulgarian friend and their culture is still very much that men are men and women are women.

>man are so beta they need to keep their women covered up and in the house or else they won't ever get a family
Kek'd, so true.

Says the country that distributed stickers asking for savages to behave politely and not rape their women. You people should deport them or beat them with axe wood sticks like we do here so they get the message.

>cartels
This is not Mexico, Pablo.

You people need to start learning how to be masculine again. I rarely see any White tourists here with an Adam's apple while nearly all men here have a big one.

>What the fuck do you mean by being masculine at work? You sound like a fag, just do your job and stop trying to be Jack the Lad, what do you expect in an office job - oil wrestling and beer?
You know EXACTLY what I fucking mean and you're deliberately being obstinate

Even for my dad's generation it was generally expected men would do the proper work, they would be the lawyers and the accountants and the doctors and the engineers, and women would be the secretaries. But now it's all different. Now as a man you're expected to listen to the authority of fucking women - even if you make it to being a top senior professional, you have to be okay with women being your "equals", all this bullshit

Women are just as good at those jobs though, is this your trouble, that women have taken your dream job? Why don't you get a job in an area filled with men if you care so much? I am an HVAC engineer and only work with men, obviously if you have some cushy job like the office fairy you are you don't have the right to bitch about women in the workplace, because women can do those jobs and make up (probably) the majority of those jobs. My wife worked in a nursery and she will look after all my children, and when they grow up and go to school she will go back to working in a nursery throughout the day as the time suits. It isn't hard to find a situation like mine.

the only sign of feminisation of society that i see are insecure cuckboi like u who whine and try to drum up some fucking gravitas by claiming themselves from a movement like alt right instead of simply be a real man who don't follow or lead anyone. good luck .

>Women are just as good at those jobs though
Lol. Nope. Higher testosterone levels result in more logical thinking, slower development of empathy and social skills, a greater interest in systems over people. That is why men are better at logical, technical professions.

Yeah maybe I should try and get into something like that. I shouldn't have fallen for the university meme to be honest.

If you can't see the feminisation of society then you are a gigantic cuck.

Enjoy getting pegged by your boyfriend.

Shameless bump

Bill Kaulitz is glorious, he should be exempted.