You know what I'm here for, dahnald

You know what I'm here for, dahnald

Keep dreaming, Teddy.

Bull prepping, followed by watching The Don cucking America in front of him?

forced meme is forced

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the delegates no longer existed. They had somehow been taken by Donald and along with them my hopes for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Barron Trump possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my human state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the delegates alive and well, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The priesthood told me one other thing, once I possessed the delegates, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking?

best meme is best

F-fill out a dyin mans wish Dahnald, gimme the delegates p-please

dahnhold, this is the last warning, you never make fun of my wife again. now you hand over those dellehgets.

Rate OC Boysss

NEW OC

Hand over the delegates Donkey Trump

Forgot pic

FUCK
HERE IT IS

Hand em over before it gets too ugly, donald.

Well Howdy there Donald, I'm CIA

Think Kylo Cruz would sound better.

Give me the delegates dahnald. I will finish what you started

Shut the fuck up

I'm disappointed in you, Doland. I'm very disappointed. Re-electing myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Romney's political career. Did you really think it would kill mine? I have swam across the Gulf of Mexico to reach Canada. I have witnessed political events so tiny and so fast, they could hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Doland, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest rat.

Underrated

>Get the delegates on board I'll call it in

Do ya like me now?

>what are you doing in my WHITE HOUSE?