House of Cards Thread

Old thread derailed by politics edition

do you guys think anything will happen with the ico arc or will it just be focused on election?

trump

does it release at midnight?

If I had to guess, there's probably some ico attack frank uses to his own advantage in the election

3 A. M. EST

How would a Trump like character blend in to House of Cards?

He'd be on a reality TV show.

How many seasons are left anyway?

Claire doesn't love him anymore, right? Did she ever?
Tbh it's been so long I can't even remember.

It's a show-marriage

She did at some point I think

As many as it takes for it to become unprofitable

He could be a candidate for senate or congress, supposing the presidential election happens at the same time

This is gonna be some democratic libtard next-level psyop shit peeps....

Prepare YOUr REEEEEEEEsssss

Its gonna get nasty

>thread about a political show being derailed due to politics
>cries like a baby and makes a new, totally unnecessary thread

I hope this gets deleted and you get banned, retard

Go fuck yourself. If you want to discuss politics take it to Sup Forums. Your the cancer killing Sup Forums.

Trump has no relevance to this show, please go back to Sup Forums

fuck Claire man, bohoo I'm in my husbands shadow

Yeah I kind of hate her. I don't think they'll win if they really do that husband-wife ticket.

Except of course Trump coming up in every single article talking about the show.

>Political show
It really isn't about politics if you truly watch it. Politics is more of a background.

Want to see her die to be honest. Not being edgy, just seems exactly what Frank would do or should be aiming towards if things really aren't working. Seems to be perfect source of drama and House of Card intrigue, particularly if they stick with the husband wife ticket

trump comes up in almost every thread because the media are still upset and for most of the youngfags here it was their first election.

yeah i want to see her die too by frank and then see him pull some more younger tail

her stone cold bitch *emotionally take one draw of cigarette* triade is just wearing the whole sho down

never go full retard reddit