>Yfw your waifu is trapped in a horribly written show with shitty subplots
At least she is single now.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/tv/arrow/s04/
strawpoll.me/6729547/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>At least she is single now.

Roy is coming back.

Not after Thea "The Widowmaker" Queen gets her claws into him.

I like her.

How do we fix Arrow, friends?

We fucking dont. We nuke it, start from scratch, and actually make a Green Arrow show this time. This all started in season 1 and fans enabled the shit behavior

You thought I was leaving too?
Not a chance

BEGONE DEMON!
Seriously though, it was either a fuck you from the writers, or they do this on purpose trying to get fired

>fix Arrow
Why? We've got what we wanted.

god he knows whats up and cant do anything about it

He sounds like a pretentious little bitch wheres tom when you need him

It's a fuck you from the writers.

You self inserting insecure little.......

What if Slade wasn't talking to Oliver when he said "I keep my promises"?
He was talking to us.
First he takes away the woman we loved: Felicity and turned her into someone else something else.
Second he takes away everything we held dear: the badass black canary; Slade Wilson's intimidation; and finally Oliver's fighting skills.
Third he took away our great plots.
We are in complete despair.

She won't be trapped for too much longer. She'll soon return to her break out role.

But when will we get to CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

>waifu
>slut

We put Tom in charge of everything.

Willa Holland and Chloe Bennet should switch jobs

or leak nudes

I want to vigorously make love to her while we're both half dressed in leather on a rooftop under the moonlight.

>Willa Holland and Chloe Bennet
They both love Felicity.

Cool way not to look assblasted, Amell.

Gossip girl is returning?

>you will never get one of the copies

>implying being single means anything to an unashamed whore

only difference now is that she's going to run loose

Get rid of Marc Guggenheim. The man is a cancer.

rottentomatoes.com/tv/arrow/s04/

EBR seems like a nice young woman even if Felicity has become terrible, I can't blame Willa or Chloe for getting along with her.

>critic reviews for an entire season
>from October
WAT

>that time her boyfriend was posting on Sup Forums and she forced him off
naw, EBR a shit

It's really beyond saving at this point. Some bad decisions can be undone, but you can't change the priorities of the writers / producers. If they're willing to kill of a major female character to give the plot a little gas, while spending 10x as much time setting up Felicity's family, they're just not going to write a good Green Arrow story because they're more interested in other things.

I like how the show is about Felicity and how her ex boyfriend is a vigilante when he's not trying to get back with her.

what

Make the Green Arrow the main character, with Black Canary, Arsenal, and Speedy in supporting roles. Diggle can stay too.

Felicity should only play a minor supporting role (if any) - we don't need stories about her mother, father, ex-boyfriend, potted plants, etc.

Hacking should be limited to finding information (within reason), not controlling missiles or causing computer explosions.

The fight choreography needs to be way better. People trained by the League of Assassins shouldn't act like they're in a Rocky movie. Soldiers with guns should try shooting them, not running into melee and looking stupid until someone hits them.

There should also be some consistency regarding what characters are capable of. If Oliver can trounce Ra's and Merlyn, why should he struggle against some nameless mook? Why can Anarky take on 3-4 members of Team Arrow at a time?

A general sense of where the story is going would help too. Season 4 was supposed to be magic-themed, but the main threat came from nuclear missiles and was resolved by computer hacking.

That'll never happen unless the ratings plummet in the next season.

how bad would a "plummet" look?

it was years back (2012 or 2013?) a guy claiming to be her boyfriend was posting about her and then she posted a pic with him in the last post saying Sup Forums is horrible and she wouldn't let him post on it anymore because he spends too much time posting or something

He got drunk and started talking shit. She took the keyboard and put him to bed.

>alcohol privileges
fuck my memory is shit, but that's even worse

It has to get below LoT regularly. At that point they have evidence that another DCTVU show would do better in the Arrow slot.

It's pretty clearly meant to be a cute, joking way of saying he's doing stupid things because he's drunk.

I don't think the CW cares that much about ratings though. Jane the Virgin and My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend get bad ratings but CW renewed both of them because of "critical acclaim".

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Arrow around for the rational that it's connected to other successful shows on the network.

Shows like Nikita and Tomorrow People did worse than Arrow but slightly better than the other two mentioned shows and got axed. I guess Arrow would have to start pulling below 2 million consistently to be in trouble.

All this flak is because a lot of people are still heavily invested emotionally into Arrow. Fixing it's problems would increase the ratings, which gives them and their affiliates more money. Besides, affiliates are their real customers. If Flash can draw those reasons, they're probably wondering why Arrow can't.

/co is never right

>>Yfw your waifu is trapped in a horribly written show with shitty subplots

And she's lashing out like a motherfucker:

>Willa Holland, who stars as Speedy in Arrow, has come forward to voice her frustration with the way in which Warner Bros. is handling the separation of its DC Comics film and television universes, noting the company could learn a few things from Marvel.

>"Marvel does it in their own weird way, the mash between Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and the movies and stuff," she said at MCM London Comic-Con (via Mirror). "So it's a little upsetting because you know it is possible and it can be done and how good it would be if it was done."

>Both Holland and co-star Katrina Law noted that Arrow's Stephen Amell and The Flash's Grant Gustin would "kill it" if they were given the opportunity play their respective heroes on the big screen. Instead, Gustin's role is being portrayed by Ezra Miller, with Holland noting that "basically you're giving the world two different Flashes all of a sudden."

>She also expressed her frustration with the impact that Suicide Squad has had on the future of Arrow, as Harley Quinn appeared back in Season 2 before Margot Robbie was cast in the upcoming film. The show initially had plans for Quinn, but have since been scrapped. "When DC found out they were going to be doing their own movie we had to axe all of the characters before we even got to show them," she explained."

>With regard to Amell, she continued: "It was annoying at first and then when Stephen found out there was going to be a Justice League movie it only seemed, rightly so, he would be playing Green Arrow on it as well as Grant playing the Flash. It just seemed like the right normal answer.

>"Once they said no, you can't really fight against them for it, because they are the people that gave us a job in the first place. You just have to sit there on your hands, like okay, I get it!" she added.

First Alfred spoke out, now Thea.

they were right at the time
season 1+2 felicity was an adorable dorky reprieve from shitty bitchy or drunk laurel

of course, as soon as they start writing laurel tolerably they much also write felicity into the ground

To be fair, we hated Laurel cause she was mostly over the top dramatic and bitchy and not doing any cool stuff, which is exactly why people are bitching about Felicity

So you're saying that Speedy and Black Canary should join the Team Arrow of seasons 1 and 2?

There's a little more to it, because Felicity is doing "cool" stuff now, too, what with the hacking missiles and blowing up computers. It's that she is always right and never challenged with her shit even when she talks down to the rest of the cast, including the mass murderers. It's inane.

Vote vote vote!

>Shift focus of show to Roy instead of Ollie
>he can't break the habit and goes back to fighting crime
>introduce his own supporting cast
>Roy's uncle, police officer Jim Harper
>Mal Duncan, Roy's coworker who's fed up with the criminal gangs tearing their city apart
>Jade Nguyen, a dangerous mercenary in the employ of a local crime boss

fuck michi

They already had the chance to do that at the start of this season and it didn't last any time at all.

Posting 2nd best flash ship

Since flash has reset everything, will they bring back Eddie?

>All these Thea Waifuists

Laurel is the best arrow girl
Iris is the best flash girl

strawpoll.me/6729547/r

>Iris is the best flash girl

Your waifu a shit

It's kind of strange how Laurel and Thea were once somewhat disliked and now they're considered the two best characters on the show. Conversely, Felicity went from generally liked to universally reviled. Funny what 2 seasons can do.

You're right.

Flash:
1. Jesse
2. Iris
3. Linda
4. Caitlin
5. Patty

Arrow:
1. Laurel
2. Vixen
3. Nyssa
4. Felicity
5. Thea

O-oh my. Moar?

Well Thea and Laurel had arcs and Felicity just had more screentime with less development. Or no development, really.

FLASHPOINT MY NEGEV!

I think I might know how, but I'm going to need Sup Forums's help.

I need a bad guy. Someone big, capable of causing some serious damage, but nobody who's going to appear in the DCEU.

Music Meister!

Hnnngg

The things I would do

They're not going to reset anything at all.

Do you really think they'd undo two seasons? Have Barry be the Flash with his mommy and his daddy cheering him on from Star Labs?

See, at one point Felicity was actually really well written because they didn't know what they had. They thought she was just some small character. But then she got a fanbases and all fanbases are cancerous.

The only lesson we can learn from this is to love nothing.

>love nothing.

Nihilism is the only way.

This year and probably next, actually.

Sup Forums also dialed up shitposting to 11 when they came. I'm sure she's fine and Sup Forums is shit as usual