Beautiful.

Not a Chance.

no
the foundation is broken
too many permanent changes that fuck up any future story telling
if it was a comic, they'd just retcon all the shit stuff, but sadly they can't

>season four finale
holy shit

every person who keeps watching this thing deserves the suffering they've been subjected to.

Damn, season 4 was already ridiculously terrible and the finale was significantly worse? Just what the fuck happened? I was actually planning to catch up with the last 5 or so episodes that I was behind.

>Just what the fuck happened?
Olicity.

Final fight was absolutely pathetic, even by S3/4 standards.
Oliver killed Damien, completely destroying the season's entire thematic arc
Felicity magically destroyed the nukes
Thea and Diggle are gone
Final scene was Felicity saying: "Think I'm leaving? Not a chance". Basically, the writers told the audience to get fucked

Dhahrk launches something like 1500 nukes. Felicity redirects one of them to god knows where and the rest into space (off screen mind you). Oliver and Dhahrk just kind of punch each other in the face for a few minutes until Olliver stabs Dhahrk with an arrow. Thea and Dig leave because of reasons but Felicity stays.

Holy shit, do the writers even know how unpopular their show is now or are they just going to keep on digging that hole they dug themselves in even further?

They either don't care or are so knuckle dragging stupid that they don't realize.

they just listen to olicity drones one twitter

>arrow's writing staff is just hambeasts and nu males

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

>when you become a side character in your own show

Aren't those interns?

Remember Sup Forums... remember season 2. We never thought it would end.

I dunno about the whole staff, but yeah, it definitely explain the second worst rated episode in the entire series

Jesus just kill the show already CW.

I don't understand why they're letting Guggenheim and company still run the show and drive such a shit show into the fucking ground.

Just kill it or completely overhaul the writing staff.

HERE COMES DAT ROY

O SHIT WADDUP

>For some reason, different people who are fans of the show have seemed to split up into different fractions. But again, I really do think that it's a few people with very loud voices. And I feel like if you are going on the attack for fictional characters, that you're probably not real fans of the show.
Jesus christ so you're telling me Green Arrow fans that hate Felicity is a vocal minority
Fans of the show watched this garbage cause they're Green Arrow fans
Christ i hope TMNT is shit so you can say your career goodbye

youtu.be/cWcw2JBYmZg

he could be talking about Felicity fans too though since they actually attack anyone who mentions a dislike of Felicity and have personally sent Katie Cassidy attacks just because she played Laurel who was Felicity's competition

You know, when all is said and done: I don't hate Felicity.

I hate how the forced Felicity on us. I have never liked Emily's acting or comic relief character. It doesn't appeal to me. But her presence was fine. People liked her.

Season 2 gave a great finish to her unrequited love. Oliver said he loved her as a feint. It gave a perfect opportunity for her to get over it. But then they made a love triangle. Why?

Laurel couldn't even die in peace without having her last words be about Felicity...

>fitting with lines

>finally proof that the fanbase is tired of the shitwriting
>they'll just think they didn't pander hard enough

>you thought I was leaving too?
>she was actually talking about the audience

Please don't.

I was almost physically sick watching this episode.

When Malcolm randomly showed up and it was like.. yeah cool you're on our side now.

When Oliver jumped on that car said "Stop!" and a riot was instantly prevented.

And when that scene happened. i cringed so hard. I had to pause it and leave the room for ten minutes.

Because it wasn't a feint.

As opposed to?

I'm surprised that all of season 1 and 3 have an 8 or above. There were some real stinkers.

>Because it wasn't a feint.
It was. At the time the writers did not create that pairing. It feels disjointed if you look at it.

Oliver was adamant he didn't feel the same way. You had an omission out of no where. It was designed to let him defeat Slade.

Then season 3 begins and BOOM you have Oliver wanting a normal life with Felicity then Ray is added for the love triangle.

The writing is not homogenuosly written. Things change and adapt over time. There is a clear break in what they thought and where things went.

Only for another job.

Rewatch it. The had been setting up the pairing throughout the season. It wasn't particularly subtle.

Holy shit look at that fucking dropoff

They really hadn't. Season 2 and season 3 feel really disjointed in comparison.

Season 2 gave an effective end to it.

Season 3 made a new love triangle for the sake of drama.

If they killed Felicity, they'd just write everything else equally shitty.

Arrow is truly hopeless.

Is Arrow S4 the Dumbing of Age of CW superhero shows?

>Just what the fuck happened?
This will explain everything. imgur.com/a/srxdn

Bring in Kevin Smith to do writing for the show, I don't care if you think he's shit, anything is better than Guggenheim. Also, KILL FELICITY. Seriously, no one likes her anymore

No, don't kill Felicity. That would create drama and be a storyline. Just have her return to her home planet.

Pffhahahahaha

>tell me, angel
>have you ever seen the inside of a grown man's asshole?
kek

I hope I have the self-control to not watch it.

>his optimism gone, his happiness abandoned, his hope destroyed

Did Slade win, guys?

>imgur.com/a/srxdn
this is the most honest I've ever seen arrow talked about outside of Sup Forums

Bottom-line it for me.

What was Dahrk's plans and why did it involve nukes, turning Star City into a shithole and underground crops.

He wanted to nuke everything and start anew in his dome.

Any further justification I can't remember.

This was more enjoyable than all of S4.

It doesn't matter. Felicity a slut. Married Olibur, fucked Ray, and had a fling with Barry.

FUCK YOU GUGGIE HACK

It really did explain everything.

With his totem, death=power
Nukes = lots of death = lots of power
The underground thing was just a place for his people and their chosen few to survive

What's the point of having power when everyone you could oppress with it is nuked.