Anyone here /litty/ for BAYWATCH

Should I bother wearing socks?

how does one get litty? i want to enjoy baywatch too...

bring your crocks bro! And make sure when you laugh your balls off they don't float down the river of piss in the theatre

>ywn get litty

Ha, Im ready to really let loose and piss all over that theater. Gon be #litty bruh! I love that he did this one for the FANS. Im sick of hearing about the CRITICS They just dont CONNECT. Been waiting a while to PISS MY PANTS watching a lil R-Rated summer BLOCKBUSTER!

I am litty right now, ask me anything.

pee in a theater

Have you seen BAYWATCH yet? Is it as raunchy as I hear? Was gonna go with my in laws but they're not good with a lot of piss? Will that be an issue?

is that like natty?

lel what a fucking faggot

What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Baywatch (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some SUMMER FUN, dude. RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WWE Wrestling technique. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Baywatch (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO :D

GET LITTY, TAKE A PISS ON THE FLOOR

>45 year old man
>litty

i swear there hasn't been a meme that consistently makes me kek as much as raunchy/piss/and now littyposting

the one good thing to come out of baywatch

am I the only one who enjoyed going to this with friends?

Litty reporting in

We'll have some fun

BAYWATCH WILL BE THE R-RATED MOVIE OF THE YEAR

YOU WILL BE PISSING YOURSELF LAUGHING

THERE WILL BE SO MUCH PISS IN THE MOVIE THEATRE FROM EVERYONE PISSING THEMSELVES

DONT EVEN BOTHER WEARING SOCKS

IT WILL BE A FLOOD OF PISS

BAYWATCH IS THE MOVIE OF A GENERATION

WE BOAST THE FACT THAT THIS R-RATED MASTERPIECE HAS PLENTY OF COCK DESPITE THE SOURCE BEING VERY WELL KNOWN FOR SHOWING THE TIDDY

WE DONT CARE THAT YOUVE SPILLED PLENTY OF SEED OVER THE ORIGINAL BAYWATCH ITS 2017 ITS ALL ABOUT THE COCK

SPEAKING OF COCK YOU WILL PISS YOURSELF SEEING THIS FILM

IT WILL BE A BONER PISS BECAUSE ITS 2017 AND YOU WILL GET HARD FROM COCK NO MATTER WHAT THEN PISS YOURSELF WHILE ERECT

THE CRITICS ARENT READY FOR IT YET

THE CRITICS ARE ASHAMED THAT THEY PISSED THEMSELVES FROM LAUGHING SO THEY GAVE IT A LOW SCORE

*smirks* postin that!

Same here

Can I get a rundown of this piss meme?

did someone say pissing

You're not litty enough

same famalams

GET LITTY

>suddenly Sup Forums hates Rocko

don't forget we get to add "romp" to the movie/flick/kino/etc. list

Sup Forums on point tonight

He is just like every other celebrity, they have a PR guy working his twitter account.
They are just going overboard shilling for his dumb movie

>tfw litty

the FANS loving it! Don't listen to critics, this is a raunchy summer FUN! #Baywatch #PleaseWatchBaywatch ##Peeing

littyral TORRENTS of piss

>name-posting
HAHAHA EPIC THE REDDITORS GAVE IT THE REDDIT NAME

Europe here, it's getting #litty all over the place. The government started handing out free catheters to deal with the flood off piss on the streets

Source pls

*blocks your path*
*You litty bro?*

>he doesn't have designated pissing streets

They are designated pissing isles in the theater

Why does he look like a manlet?

This reads like something from Rick and Morty.

Am I witnessing the birth of a hip new meme?

itll last a week

t. critic

alyssa reece after seeing baywatch

Being too buff will do that.

ha, we go GLOBAL next week! Critics just dontt CONNECT. The FANS have been waiting a long time for a dirty raunchy lil R-Rated summer comedy romp like this one. Grown-ups only ;)

I bet someone is actually going to pee in a theatre thanks to /litty/posting. The staff aren't going to understand and will be upset when they have to clean up giant puddles of urine under the front row of seats.

>tfw relevant again

ironic Baywatch pissing? Sounds like something a critic would do.

Bro, the CRITICS came out with their knives sharpened dripping with poison ready to HATE but the FANS want FUN. Fans WANT fun it's what people want and this FILM is special we're hearing reports all across America this FILM is CONNECTING and BRO, people are LUVIN it!