Hey user, stick your face in there. It's perfectly safe I swear :)

>Hey user, stick your face in there. It's perfectly safe I swear :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldn't Hurt to try

>face

What is this, G rated?

>David, I've seen the devil once before in my life, and I've never forgotten it to this day.

"Very well, follow me"

>Alrighty then

woow looks like a pusy

Davids entire bed room looked like a fucking scene out of texas chainsaw massacre and no one seemed to notice or care...

In a world where the alien movies don't exist, what precedent is there for a fucking crab to jump out of that egg and latch into your face?

Fuck off, there's plenty wrong with alien covenant, but this is not one of those problems

Was this guy acting or was he just so hobo that stumbled onto set and thought it was real?

How about the precedent that you're talking to a robot that's communicating with a monster that just tore your crew to shreds

Remember that it's not facerape if you don't have the time to say no.

>it's an user doesn't understand basic psychology about how people will do just about anything if someone says it with authority
>it's an user pretends he'd know how to act in an alien (no pun intended) situation
>it's an user thinks it's normal for massive facesucking creatures to leap out of fucking eggs

you're a moron with the critical thinking skills of a toddler

basically this

as an audience member who's seen every alien movie before, it's an eye roller, so fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA

There was something clearly writhing inside... and why would he need to stick his head in anyway?

hey sexy, will you finger me?

>first contact with life on this planet is an alien that hatches out of your bro and within seconds goes on a rampage
>shady robot tries to cuddle his pet alien over the dead body of your other bro
>shady robot takes you through his gallery of several versions of that murder creature
>shady robot takes you to his shady basement with more creatures

You seriously think that seeing alien movies is the only way someone would know to be cautious? Because knowing exactly what a facehugger is is the only way to sense danger there? You're retarded enough to be a colony ship astronaut.

>being this fucking retarded

if you're the kind of person who, finding themselves on a distant alien world, thinks that in any situation it's a good idea to be anywhere near a 2 foot tall alien egg that has opened itself and there is something very clearly writhing about inside, well i have some bad news for you.

you are the absolute opposite of the kind of person who should be on any kind of expedition into outer space.

Well if you've seen every alien movie before then youd also know that it doesn't really matter if he peers into the egg, or even has a helmet on, the facehuggers are fast and durable as fuck.

It seems like the complaint is really that they shoehorned an alien movie into the sequel to prometheus, which wasn't supposed to be an alien movie.

That's a much more valid criticism than >hurr why he look in egg

>he said it with authority
>nevermind that I'm the leader here
>nevermind that I questioned his loyalty at gunpoint 10 seconds ago

>a newborn creature leaps out of your crewmate and goes after your face
>expect the eggs to be normal and let your guard down when they open

Yeah totally logical. I'm sure all great ship captains are like this.

He was shown to have insanely bad judgement throughout the film. Every time the crew spoke of him it was to disobey an order or about how he was a dumb ass.

Everyone had insanely bad judgement throughout the film. Because they were all badly written as irrational retards.

But at least you're admitting that the situation had a massive element of stupidity, instead of just blindly defending why anyone would stick his face in.

what is it?

pusy

David: "so even though you just saw me communicating with that monstrous creature that murdered your wife and fellow crew members, I'd still like you to follow me into this pitch black cave where I want you to put your head (the most vulnerable part of your body) right up against this bizarre looking EGG that couldn't possibly contain another dangerous organism even though I'm just a sketchy robot who's stranded on a deserted planet littered with corpses heheheh"

If you had never seen it before, it's not hard to imagine someone sticking their head in there

no it was still a dumb scene, fuck off

>it's another thread where Sup Forums shitposters think the characters in a movie have seen the other movies in the franchise episode

It's hilarious how fucking dumb a site can become if you don't permaban neo-nazi infections

kek

Also, David is just an advanced smartphone to them. They don't suspect an insane robot.

Those white stuff always bothers me
Can't they just make it look like a healthy and clean something

see

I want to eat out a facehugger
would she enjoy it?

great b8 m8