So does Hillary have syphilis Sup Forums?

So does Hillary have syphilis Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

zocdoc.com/answers/4610/can-syphilllis-cause-a-runny-nose-and-chronic-cough
vid.me/4tYB
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls
telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html)
twitter.com/cooperlund/status/735839979641929728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please Kek say she does.

Looks extremely painful

You know, considering Bill is a sex addict and she probably had Sex with Bill, this isn't too far out there.

At least we know she gives blow jobs

Does it cause coughing fits too?

Different pic, different angle now

No, syphilis has Hillary

Bill gave hill syphilis back in the 90's

How much is trump paying you to start this bullshit?

she's a big girl

>A month to six months later, secondary syphilis can occur which causes fever, sore throat, weight loss, and a diffuse rash. People probably do have a cough and nasal drip as well, but these would not be the symptoms you would notice the most.

>zocdoc.com/answers/4610/can-syphilllis-cause-a-runny-nose-and-chronic-cough

oh wow, doesn't syphilis cause brain damage/psychosis?
>this woman with a syphilitic brain will be in charge of the full breadth of our nuclear arsenal

vid.me/4tYB
Daily reminder this exists

Delete this post

Looks like a gun hole to me

she has cancer.
the seizures and fainting spells also the mark on the side of her face.

Not to sound like a shill or anything, but I think it looks like a red throat lozenge.

I mean...we know she already has coughing fits. It looks like a red, translucent throat lozenge that has melted down into a thin disk. The convention had been going on for a while when this pic was taken..plenty of time for it to melt down.

Occam's Razor, bro

wew thread

nothing is more gross then std's

YES.

You can easily cure it with a pill, so no.

It's more likely a biopsy

hahaha

I bet bill fucked it into her.

For Bill

for you.

>sore throat
She's got that. Like she's coughing all thee time. And Bill definitely has lost weight.

$1 million

its asking for pass

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

HIV+syphilis
How wonderful and progressive would it be to have a HIV positive crook as a president

dunno... but drumpf has a "really, really" small cock

Too bad.
I am doing it for free, for the God Emperor.

How do you know it's bullshit? I want to know if my candidate is dying of AIDS

BTW, Clinton is the only one paying people to shill for her

Maybe we should meme her into office for the lulz?

dailykos.com/story/2016/4/21/1518537/-Clinton-SuperPac-Admits-to-Paying-Internet-Trolls

thank you for Correcting the Record.

Just imagine. Just imagine having to endure seeing this repugnant creature plastered all over the media for at least 4 years.

Oh, so you could barley feel it going up your arse?

Also, according to >> 83337083, she's upped her amount for shilling to $6 gorillion.

>a walking corpse may become the President of the United States

Fucking formatting. says she's upped her spend to $6 million.

>Flag

Nice try

Did anyone even read my fucking post?

I hate Hillary and despise the very air she breathes, but it's going to discredit us if we're making false claims.

What you NEED TO FOCUS ON right now is spreading the meme that Hillary is going to kill Bill off to win sympathy votes. If the meme becomes big enough, it will dampen it's effect in winning sympathy votes because people were expecting it.

So it all falls into place now, spread this on social media. I'll say it again, her tongue will be the death of her campaign.

They upped it to 6 million actually.

haha oh my god holy fuck

kek is with us

Nah, she is just a snake.

a biopsy isnt that fucking big

your face when fucking boomers don't know when to quit , if you check all politicians around the world are all old fags at least

wtf i hate big dicks now

>snake
>reptile

fuck

How ironic you speak of slander, what proofs do you have she will kill Bill? Our STD claim has evidence unlike your claim.

Yes, people read your post and it's fucking stupid. She's giving the biggest speech of her life with a cough drop on her tongue? No.

It actually went like this
Weiner ->huma-> hillary

OOH IT'S A SNAKE

There is absolutely no way she has syphilis. It's a very treatable disease, someone as rich as Hillary would surely have gotten it treated as soon as she showed any symptoms

We do it for free, we volunteer. Unlike Clinton who needs paid rats, we truly love our candidate and show it.

Well Bill does have aids doesent he?

My throat lozenge claim has way more substance to it than an STD claim.

Here's my proof for killing Bill: 1. Hillary has knocked off TONS of people for political gain so far. 2. Bill is definitely looking weak/ill. 3. Hillary hates Bill. 4. It is not above Hillary's """"morals"""" to knock off her husband for political gain.

>be at rally
>AND HILLARY
>WHATS THAT?
>AHHH, THAT IS JUST HORRIBLE
>You people what to know what the guy just said?
>HE Just SAID HILLARY GOT SYPHILIS!

Let's see... Is her husband a philanderer?

I don't know about that. Arrogance plays a part in things, user. Hell, Steve Jobs thought he could be cured of his cancer by homeopathy (telegraph.co.uk/technology/apple/8841347/Steve-Jobs-regretted-trying-to-beat-cancer-with-alternative-medicine-for-so-long.html) so I personally wouldn't put it past hubris for Hillary to think she didn't have anything serious.

Requesting some ill bill style edits of hillary.

is she okay?

Are you serious? She has coughing fits.

Would she rather be seen with a cough drop and no coughing fits? Or start hacking up a lung during her victory speech?

Dear god, Sup Forums. You are some of the dumbest chucklefucks that ever oozed out of someone's vagina. I guess the best part of you ended up as a stain on your parent's mattress.

Do you honestly think that a woman who receives full medical checks at least once a month would have untreated syphilis? That shit would be caught immediately and killed with a single dose of antibiotics.

Only retarded niggers afraid of the doctor actually develop late stage syphilis.

IF that's an undoctored image, then she's wearing a weird a weird top denture

>drumpf
pack it up folks, correct the record clearly has us beat here

Ruh Roh..

UNLIMITED
POWAAAAHHHHHHH

Nah the poor syphilis has Hillary.

i'd post the "really big" version of this picture but i don't want to demean the next president of the united states by posting drawn nudes of him

so here's a frog instead

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Feels doctored desu, I don't see it in the video's or images

>probably had sex with bill

RIP Bill.

>Hillary has knocked off TONS of people
Yes but anyone who believes that already wouldn't vote for her, so we gain no ground in using it as a premise.

Here's the original, I haven't touched it at least.

Bill will die this autumn leading to a sympathy bounce for Hillary.

I hope the God emperor manages to win in the end though due to "quiet voters"..

It doesn't matter if someone believes the past murders.

What you get the public to think "Bill will die before November". Then, when/if it actually happens, people will go "So? We already knew about this months ago."

sssSSssslurp....

>Hillary
>weight loss

weight loss is relative though, right? If you were 100kg and dropped to 98kg, that would be a weight loss.

Looks like Bill brought something he caught on the Lolita Express back home

Possibly. More likely it's a biopsy scar. Oral cancer maybe.

You're retarded. Punch biopsies are very common.

Constant coughing and bill looks a skeleton

no, more likely transferred through her girlfriend, Huma...she was married to Anthony Weiner, another disgraced sex-addict

holy shit...

unlike $hillary trump doesn't need to pay anyone, shill. We are loyal to the God Emperor and he has Kek's blessing

>that shit constantly leaking puss into her mouth

kek, I forgot about this.

That's not a lozenge.

She was constantly coughing when being applauded.

>Neurosyphilis refers to the infection of the brain and spinal cord by the syphilis bacteria

>Personality changes, such as confusion and irritability
>Decreased ability to concentrate
>Memory loss

There is something seriously wrong with her, and I'm not talking about the evil.

Thais already knew about this
twitter.com/cooperlund/status/735839979641929728

What's with her teeth. White tape?

you can draw horns on them and it'll complete the picture