What movie deals with rejection?

What movie deals with rejection?

>$86
Holy fuck

This guy is coming off like a major beta. He should've just worn it and said it was fine but he feels differently and cut contact and moved on.

He didn't get the money back, did he?

>86 buckaroonies

lol this beta got jacked

He got his money back after she let him fuck her silly.

>why the fuck would I have invited out to dinner as friends

Holy fuck yeah, can you imagine people doing that?

Lol are you kidding me this guys getting his money back and telling her to fuck off, not very beta

JACKIE SMITH YOU FUCKING WHORE

I don't use this word lightly, but you're a cuck if you do this and also pay for their meal

>Not just going full radio silence until she cracks
>complaining about the money

when you go out to dinner with friends it's usually more than two people and everyone pays their tab.

you don't invite a friend to a $86 dinner, faggot.

Thats what a cuck would do on a bum investment

pls finish

HAHAHA this poor sap spent $86 just so he could get rejected, what a beta

>friend asks me if i want to get lunch
>get lunch with him
>when it comes to pay he puts his money down for his portion
>i don't put anything down
>i ended up not paying and he paid
>we aren't friends any more and that was about three years ago

i had the last laugh

Neither of those things are gonna happen bro

>this guys getting his money back
lol

In that case why did she accept him paying if she just thought they were hanging out as friends? Women are weird.

>not just cutting all contact after the rejection

>his biggest concern is the money
Oy vey!

Probably not, but maybe

KEEP GOING MOTHERFUCKER

JUST

Who /havemoretindermatchesthantheyknowwhat2dowith/ here?

This thread was deleted on Sup Forums, but I bet it hits 350 easy here.

>I genuinely thought we were just hanging out as plans

THE DATE PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY MASCULINITY, MY AFFECTION HERE, BUT ONLY A ROMANTIC DINNER WITH YOU

I knew a really weird guy in college. He offered to pay for my lunch once and I thought, why not?
He then asked me a couple days later around noon if I could pay for his lunch since he is broke atm and I said hell no. He was mad and visibly offended.
He did that to other people too, others didn't do what I did and paid for his lunch, total cuck move by those people. I obviously stopped talking to this idiot and didn't accept anything from that guy anymore.

She literally did nothing wrong. Just because a guy takes you out, doesn't mean you owe him sex.

>eighty six fucking dollars

how the fuck do you make it through dinner without knowing you were friendzoned?

this guy should have known by the end of the meal and when the waitress came around he should have just said "seperate checks please" and that would've been the end of it.

if you can't handle being turned down then how can you work up the courage to make a move in the first place? Do normalfags actually think that people are always going to behave they way they want?

Fucking A. Anyway, I guess Elephant is about rejection its basically the closest we have to a Columbine biopic

This honestly, I mean I get being a little disappointed but asking for your money back, especially a trivial amount like $80 is beta as fuck.

I wouldn't pay a hooker 86 dollars

Because he's a beta. She got a meal out of him and probably had him listen to her inane bullshit the whole time.

He's having the last laugh now though, because she probably didn't expect him to go full aspie on her and request a refund, which she either won't pay, or will have to spend the whole evening finding another beta to foot the bill just so that she can cut contact with this beta.

I say all this as a beta, but seeing these threads makes me realize that I'm not actually at the bottom of the pecking order.

We only allow BLACKED, baneposting, and piss threads here.

does this guy seriously never have dinner with his friends lmao?

Elephant literally has a gay shower sex scene between 2 school shooters

#MGTOW

Sup Forums - Television & Film

1. Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.

2. All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

3. Global Rule 13 applies—all images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion.

4. Please make use of the spoiler image checkbox and spoiler tags. Purposeful spoiling of a series or movie is not allowed.

>this guys getting his money back

lol no. He should've considered the $86 a down payment on learning to deal with rejection and maintaining dignity

Summerfag detected

>spending $150+ on first date
also if you make a move to pay for everything, she's just playing dumb if she thought that he was just doing that 'as friends'

if it were me, I would've just looked at you funny and asked you to pay for your food, and if you declined I would've told you "Well I'm certainly not paying for you, this isn't a fucking date"

when you go out to eat with friends, you pay for yourself

>this complete cucks pay all the bills when they eat with friends
lmao

>demanding money back from a failed date

you're just asking never to score there, word will get around that you're a fucking jew and no girl will want you to spend money on them

the money is just a tangible symbol of victory over the other

>this guy should have known by the end of the meal

He should have known before the meal and I wager deep down he already did

I invited one of my pals to a dinner on the waterfront, he seemed awkward at first so I asked and he said this was a bit gay then we laughed and enjoyed our meal.

>being mad about being friendzoned
Not quite Elliot Rodgers but clearly, and dangerously heading in that direction at frightening speeds.

he didn't get turned down, though. he asked her out, she accepted and just wanted a free meal out of it.

what the fuck was he supposed to do? ask her if she wants to have dinner as his girlfriend? get fucked, faggot.

do girls really message you after rejection? or is this an anomaly

he probably didn't mention money when he asked her out and then offered to pay when the bill came.

$86 meal, it must have been a pretty upscale place. I doubt most friends treat each other to $86 meals at high dollar restaurants.

She obviously knew what was going on and took advantage of him. Girl's a manipulative cunt and guy's a beta too stupid to recognize when he's been friendzoned.

>learning to deal with rejection

You can get that for free, what he has learned is to not spend that much money for a fuck when there's far cheaper rates.

>a virgin would never have dinner with a friend without sex as a reward on the table

And they wonder why they're virgins lmao

>Turning down a free meal
>Ever
Heck, you're never too rich to enjoy a free turkey dog.

I'm and I said he shouldn't have bothered asking for the money back because it's a salty beta move.

She obviously knew it was a date and she still accepted the invitation knowing full well she had no romantic interest towards him.

Nobody is dumb enough to not know that an expensive dinner for 2 isn't of a romantic nature. She wanted the free experience at the price of the mans dignity.

beta

nah you'd pay for me you little bitch then you'd suck down my jizz BOO YA

...Bro, if he helped you out, you help him out. That's how the social contract works.

You chose to accept a handout without considering the consequences and wouldn't even give him a goddamn cheeseburger.

If she had the balls to text him that after he paid that much for a meal, she's just trying to milk him for more.

friends with whom I went out drinking for a long ass time had an easy way to pay bills, we would just take turns, way easier than to remember all the drinks and snack that you had (you share french fries and stuff anyway)
>dude x pays this weekend, next week girl y is paying etc.

>he didn't get turned down, though

Are you retarded?

This is what makes me think she sincerely thought they were friends. If it was a date and she was playing dumb I'd assume she would cut off all contact.

>knowing full well she had no romantic interest towards him
the date is to figure that out. she's being disingenuous now by pretending not to know it was a date, but there's nothing wrong with going out for a meal and THEN figuring out that you don't like the guy. that's sort of the whole point.

What happens when you have a failed date and the girl comes round later to give your money back without you ever having asked?

This happened to me once and I felt very ashamed, but she insisted on returning it.

these

I think in OP there's genuine misunderstanding. It's not unheard of

Because women lead you on. That's how they work. They turn on the romance hard and turn it off at the doorstep.

>EIGHTY SIX FUCKIN DOLLARS
mfw

>with a friend

The issue here, is that wasn't the idea obviously, it wasn't plutonic and you'd have to be utterly fucking oblivious or deviant to make out otherwise from the girls perspective.

>guy asks you out for dinner
>say yes
>after he treats you and takes you home you say "lol sorry i thought we were friends"
Fuck you, she's a bitch. She doesn't owe him sex necessarily, but she owes him a fair shot which he obviously never got, she went into the dinner with her mind already set. Didn't even brush him off gently like "sorry but i just didn't feel a connection". No courtesy or respect at all, just figured she'd get a free ride and meal out of a dude.

As people already said, usually when people go to dinner as friends, there's more than just one, or if it's just two if well established it's dinner as friends since usually they're the same gender.

>$80 for a single meal is trivial
$80 for a video game that provides 100 hours of entertainment is steep, let alone a single meal.

Because women love to use men and then when they're in their 30s they go "WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN??? :(" And no I'm not talking about "nice guys." "Nice guys" are faggots.

sex isn't mentioned in that text.

Anomaly. She's a lot nicer. She's still talking after that first "why the fuck..." which is remarkable and shows genuine concern.

Typically friendzones are an immediate end to any relationship prospects but also reduce all contact to nothing.

Betas usually have alpha friends. She'll go to the Alpha, he'll be the one fucking her, and she'll pay the beta his 80 dollars. Then, later, the Alpha will sympathize with the betas misfortune, fully knowing he scored with her.

are you retarded?

he asked her on a date. she accepted. then she tried to spin it as hanging out as "friends" where he buys her a fucking $86 dinner. that's not how it works. she's a gold digger. any normal woman would reject his offer instead of trying to get a free meal.

I bought a girl a $15 case of beer and still got laid even though I ended up drinking most of them lmao

yeah sounds about right. OP is just autistic

>That's how the social contract works.
>You chose to accept a handout without considering the consequences and wouldn't even give him a goddamn cheeseburger.
fuck you, he offered to pay for my food, he didn't say shit about me paying him back, which is what normal people do, when I ask friends(that guy was never one of my friends, just an acquaintance) to lend me money I am very clear about that, because only cucks like you and him would be so retarded about that.

Her bf felt guilty.

What are you gonna do about it bitch boy

who the fuck spends 80 dollars on food
cucked himself from the start

She was under the assumption that the date was just "hanging with a friend". It wasn't a date according to her.

If she were a decent person she wouldn't have accepted the invitation. She would've been honest about just being his friend and declined and expensive romantic gesture.

Great feel. Did the same with a 6 pack of miller (Was her favorite for some reason). Drank 5 to her 1

>tfw a lad out there actually cares about you

>lol I thought we were just having dinner as friends XD
>I didn't mind not splitting the bill like most friends would normally do

Splitarses truly are a mystery.

if i already paid i'd just refuse, if she insists i would take it just to get her to fuck off.

Anyone replying pretending she's actually concerned is a beta orbiter or a female themselves. She is there to try and milk a little more money from him. Believe or not guys will keep trying even after she says "I thought we were just friends ;)"

$86 can get you a nice hooker and have change to spare. He totally should get it back.

some girls like to keep beta orbiters to pay for shit. As pathetic as OP is, there are others who would keep trying and buying shit

>He thinks red lobster is fine dining

This is why the first date is coffee. Getting cucked out of $5 isn't so bad.

>Fuck you, she's a bitch. She doesn't owe him sex necessarily, but she owes him a fair shot which he obviously never got, she went into the dinner with her mind already set. Didn't even brush him off gently like "sorry but i just didn't feel a connection". No courtesy or respect at all, just figured she'd get a free ride and meal out of a dude.
P R O J E C T I N G

congratulations you played yourself. should've got the hint she was a fleecing you.

I guarantee he wasn't nearly as upset about you not paying as he was about the impression that you were gay and thought it was a date