I think we're on to something goyim

What luck the goyim have great pro abortion laws.

I honestly hope ISIS destroys you.

They are too afraid to attack us. Your cuck cities are easier targets.

That's a parody account.

kek wills it

Kek wills it!

You're new here aren't you

Both of those are Sup Forums parody accounts, although Lieberman is well done, it has a website + fake book made out to make it seem legit.

The yids are gonna be hysteric when they find out literally every child is racist.

You know its the jews in our cities that pushed for this, right?

(((ISIS))) mysteriously never attacks Israel.

You're going to get terrorist bombed by 2 billion whites tbhfam.

you mean the (((diaspora))) cucks?

>84

Kek clearly has no love for the kike.

When you have 100k white fleeing destroyed countries they are going to come for you.

It's fake, that picture is actually the chief rabbi in the UK.

Kek is a false god for goyim

Here's an old pic from this Jew

>DELETE THIS

No, I mean the members of your group who didnt return to the middle east after spending a couple thousand years in the Europeans warm embrace.
Had an old jew tell me we should volunteer to house syrian refugees, mfw.

Our god shows up, does your?

Where do you think they will go when jewish hate keeps rising in the west among whites and their new tanned country men?

They too will be your problem soon enough.

>and a grand master with his finger on the button waiting to turn the water pumps back on at just the right time

'warm embrace' lel

Don't trust the diaspora, they are all fucking leftists. The israeli jews are based kebab removers.

He lead us back. Just chilling now, waiting for the messiah.

They will be too stupid to stay. Unfortunately their mindset is very alive in cucking tel aviv.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with racism. You dirty kikes are the most racist of all, yet you want the stupid goyim to be accepting of literal filth.

Why would they attack their sponsors? Then they would have no money.

You voted for your government. We vote for kebab removal.

You left Iraq

It's a valid study. Apparently the development of racism is triggered by exposure to niggers.

Didn't they already find that babies prefer people of their own color? Not only that, the cause was simply the baby instinctively knowing he was a part of that group and staying with groups for safety is a defense mechanism.

guys what if this was the plan all along, the haavara agreement hitler made wasn't on purpose, and he wasn't a zionist. he knew he would lose the war and israel would become the stronghold of jewry because of rothschild money and europe would be conquered with islam which is naturally anti-semitic, and thus we can just knock out all the kikes with 1 big bang on a single strip of land.

sorry i should move to /x/ LMAO

>Don't trust the diaspora, they are all fucking leftists. The israeli jews are based kebab removers.
explain

Israeli Jews are conservative. American Jews are liberal. Because of this, Israel is the greatest country in the world.

Good goy. Thanks for the short red pill

Don't reveal your power level sayan. Keep it in the basement of your mom.

We also hate niggers

ironically its actually upstairs with a very well lit room the sun feels good as fuck.

still live with mom tho KEK

>Good goy. Thanks for the short red pill
Sure. If you have the means to live in Israel, I respect you. Also, you didn't know I wasnt Jewish, but I'm not. I go to my local Chabad Houses twice a week and hope to convert Orthodox in Israel next year. I am just pooling money, resources and what I learn from Torah.

What the fuck

Don't you have shekels to be chasing?

>uni of tel acuck
Stopped reading there.

Kek will bless your mom

I took the easy way out and found an israeli jewess. Good luck with that conversion. You will make it.

It's shabbat

i wasnt a racist until recent events changed my view

hell, hitler didn't hate jews until he was fucking surrounded by them

BASED KEK

>I took the easy way out and found an israeli jewess. Good luck with that conversion. You will make it.
Very kind of you. So you are a convert? Amazing. Which Mikvah do you recommend in Israel?

Did you read mein kampf?

Not a convert. My wife is jewish. I escaped in time from all the kebabs, thanks to merkel.

Most of the Mikwes are good. Just check it out on your visit here.

Did you?

Reading the original now in German. It's a hard read.

>waiting for the messiah.
have you heard the good news user?

>hard read.
difficult because the language, complexity of the words, or cuz its raycis?

Tell me what you know goy.

I grew up with German. It's not written like a novel

Messiah is here. He is just perturbed about the world and the state of his personal life, upon accepting that he is the Messiah. It is a lot to ask of one man.

I just hope he's not a sjw or cuckold

>I just hope he's not a sjw or cuckold
He's on your side.

The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has come to us.
I take it you've never experienced a mormon knocking on your door.

Then what makes it a hard read?

Kek confirms

Mormons are not allowed to convert people here.

Have you ever read a German book? You will notice that choice of words and sentence length make for a difficult read.

Doubtful that the Old Testament God would send you cucked nu-male as a messiah. Lots of modern Jews may be like that but the holy texts haven't changed and they're definitely not SJW.

The messiah will probably kill all the homos in tel aviv.

When is jesus coming back by the way?

Isaac Newton said no sooner than 2060 based on his "studies". Who am I to doubt him?

I started to learn german but after I learned how much of a cuck they all are I stopped.
No point in learning a language you will never use.

and day now according to the asshole on the corner with a megaphone

Any day*

In my lifetime

It's still worthwhile to learn if you're interested in German pre-cuck history.

it's a troll account you fucking retards and you're being played by op the merchant

android phone is stuck at 0percent. what do?

OP is a friendly merchant who brings only bants and shitposting.

Don't ever doubt mathematical autists obsessed with theology.

Id rather focus on the future and the best way to make shekels.

So I looked up this guy and it looks a troll trying to make money.

He's just doing the opposite of the Sup Forums narrative and triggering the fuck out of people for shekels. Move along... just another "clever" jew in his natural habitat.

Vote trump

Reversed Indonesia is falling for the diaspora meme

Reload and vote based Hofer

>he doesn't know who runs ISIS

What if your messiah is kek?

we need meme magic then

Hitler was a jew.
Hating jews is a majorly jewish trait.
If you hate jews, it's probably because you are one.

>at Tel Aviv University we take the children of people with think are racists and beam ionizing radiation into their head for science

I'm an American person of jewish upbringing and even I want to nuke Israel seeing that. Seriously, fuck these kinds of jews and any liberal jews. Take solace in the fact that whatever study that is is complete bullshit. You can't scan a brain for racism.

>can't scan a brain for racism
Sure you can. If you scan it and it's alive then it's racist.

Not kidding, that shit is hardwired.

As a Christian, I support Israel because the Bible says so. God gave that land to the jews so they should be allowed to keep it.

It's a Sup Forumstroll on twitter, my guy.

Where will you go diaspora jew?

Israel will close off their borders because they aren't cucked like the whites.

>Herschel Lieberman
>Lieberman
>Lie

Doesn't get any more Jewish.

replied to for truth

ISIS are a sect of mossad

This.
He's good at it. Poe's Law yo.