Daphne is objectively better than Velma

I agree but you won't find much support here. Most of Sup Forums is under the delusion that Velma secretly a sex goddess.

Both are excellent.

Then Sup Forums is incorrect. OP knows what's up.

Accurate but also this

Scooby-Dee>Ruby-Doo>Everyone else

Both girls are good. They both have great figures but some like Velma over Daphne and vise versa.

That image doesn't support your assertion, OP.

It's because people with low self steem find nerd girls easier to aproach.

What about chinese Velma?

>velma
>fat
pick one

Daphne
>rich
>well-mannered
>not overweight
>loyal

Velma
>fattie
>controlling
>superiority complex
>unfashionable

Mei isn't fat either.

You're right, but I'm afraid most of Sup Forums would disagree. Insecure teens always seem to develop nerd girl fetishes out of some "maybe I'll actually have a chance with the pudgy one" mentality.

Daphne4life

So clearly Velma is the superior choice here.

I wanna slide my dick in her triangular vaginal cavity.

this edit is really bad

Original Daphne was dull as dirt, that's why they removed her and Fred. It wasn't until A Pup named Scooby Doo that those two developed a semblance of personality.

Daphne was pretty good in Mystery Inc and the newest Scooby, but if you average out all the shows, Velma still comes out on top.

Why would I like your typical barbie doll?
I rather like interesting sexy characters than generic sexy.

agreed

Why the public doesn't move?

Daphne definitely has better underwear than Velma.

unless mariedoll is playing velma..then true

>daphne will never be your personal robot assistant

Fuck off, Nero Q.

Daphne is better than Velma, and Fred is funnier than Shaggy
Fuck off

Not really related to the topic at hand, but the other dogs shown in Scooby apocalypse were supposed to be Scooby-Dum, Scrappy and all of Scooby's other shitty, forced relatives, right?

lucky for you I'm a dog lover

I definitely recognized Scrappy and didn't even think about his other relatives.

I couldn't remember any of the other relatives on hand, but Scrappy was pretty obvious and I immediately assumed the big gray one was supposed to be Dum.

daily reminder that thickfags are just fatfags in denial

She has a pretty proportionally not fat waist there though.

Yes, however Velma wears glasses which is a fetish of mine. So she gets the bonus points that put her over Daphne.

I still think the canon pairs should be Fred/Velma and Shaggy/Daphne.

what a very specific thing to be sad about

That's the thing. Daphne is more attractive than Velma, and she can be a good character, but in the old shows Velma was the better character.

Even when she's a good character, Daphne shares traits with a lot more characters than Velma. Velma is more distinct as a character, and so people like her more.

OP is objectively a faggot

Shut up Velma.

The picture of Daphne with a panty bulge is the only good one.

is that a trap

As opposed to what? "Maybe I'll have a chance with the supermodel"? Girls who are hot will always be high maintenance because they can make a lot of money whoring themselves out, there is no point in fantasizing over them.

>Next show reveals that Fred actually just wants to fuck Velma
I wonder how retarded that would turn out

>generic nerdgirl better then generic hot girl

both are shit fampai

If mystery Incorporated is anything to go by Velma is way more high mantinence than the average supermodel.

Seeing the Venture Brothers' "parody", I was more comfy w/ Velma as an SJW lesbo than Shaggy as an acid-head psycho-killer and Scoob as a helldoggie...

I DON'T LIKE

EITHER

I
LOVE
SH
A
G
G
YYy

I've been saying this for years, opposites attract.

I've been saying it because I honestly feel like these pairs have more in common with each other.

I want autist dapne to stay as a part of her personality for future incarnations.

But Fred is the superior autist.

I never understood this wide appeal with Velma on the Internet.

Yeah her body is nice but she looks like Chucky Finster in a wig

As long as it takes a backseat. Truly autistic people are annoying as fuck.

Its the whole "Nerdgirls are sex demons" thing a lo of people have. Obviously they have never met a real nerd girl, most of them are fat and/or ugly like their male counterparts.

I remember that God awful incarnation of Scooby Doo where they took Freddy and Daphne out. It was like what the actual fuck!? Shaggy and Scooby are must haves, but without normies (Freddy is the macho man and Daphne is the pretty girl,) Thelma (the nerd,) Shaggy and Scooby (comic relief) just don't cut the mustard.

That show is at it's best with the whole gang around.

>Thelma

The Blake family has great genes.

male nerds are horny lust driven losers whose lack of sexual release fuels their obsessive endeavors

They were underused, I think only the doctor showed up in another episode after this.