Are you prepared for the future /anons/?

The colors mean the dominant racial group in those areas btw.

color code plox

Kek demands a color code beachnigger.

Color code?

Holy shit. Slow it down and give it a color code. I don't know what the fuck I'm looking at and I'm getting epilepsy. Fuck you.

What the hell do the colors mean?

fuck you and your flashy single frame of text
>what did he mean by this

Come on, dude.

This is obviously a fake graphic. OP is trying to imply that Russia will take over China, and China will take over the rest of the world.

Risk thread?

So Europe is being overran by sandnigger, then somehow Turks BTFO Arabs and niggers, then chinks destroy Turks and Americans and then Russia reconquers Eurasia (including Asian homeland) and Australia and Asians end up in Africa and Americas? What the fuck, man?

>Are you prepared for the future /anons/?
If I want to be honest ... not really.

>not chinks its any temperate mongoloid it could be chinks or nips or koreans who knows.

>argentina
>white

better go check how ahmed is treating your wife, swedish cuck.

>a perpetual guerrilla race war will begin in your lifetime
It's a pretty terrifying idea honestly.

Japs and Koreans are chinks.

>US empire can't defeat vietnam the weakest asian member
>somehow US could have beat Japan in a land invasion

So based Russia saves Eurasia and kills all the shitskins except the Asians who get expelled to the Americas and Africa?

Asians dont get expelled they simply conquered the Americas and Africa and can no longer expand in territory due to the Russians.

When are we gonna do something about the Indian problem?

I'm pretty sure you would have won if you dropped a nuke on Ho Chi Minh City.

Just colonize us again, America-senpai.

Not in your lifetime the more evolved race like the Russians and North East Asians wait centuries for the lower races to destroy eachother then annex everything. The hispanics becoming the majority will be a reality in only 12 years though along with Europe eventually falling to Islam.

The Turks are able to invade Europe because the sandniggers are stupid compared to them thats why Turks are steam rolling them its the Ottoman Empire allover again.

But the Russians conquer China somehow so the chinks only have their overseas territories and Africa left. Presumably tons of them migrated to the colonies due to overpopulation of the motherland and ended up being the only ones left due to Russian expansionism. I know this map probably isn't entirely serious but do you have a logic and story for all the events?

>Brazil is going full hapa
It's an improvement desu.

The Russians with this much land are that good they can take the Chinese mainland and all of Asia thats how advanced the Russians in this future are. The chinks eventually make NA their new home and treat mainland china as a backup colony.

I wasn't talking about your sequence but the idea of race war in general. Can you imagine that in a decade places like US West Coast will be a battlefield? Crazy.

Meh not a bad future as long as the Jews aren't in control. I find it funny how Israel gets destroyed by Turks.

>Israel gets destroyed
>not accounting for the Samson Option
Shiggy diggy

Apparently doesn't happen in this scenario or it doesn't seem like it. Who cares anyway though if Israel destroys itself, a bunch of Roaches, the Hispanic US, and the middle eastern Europe.

Sequence of events:
West Europe falls to Islam and becomes a new islamic state
Hispanics become the majority in America and through sheer numbers they also become the number one in Canada as well
American and Canadian blacks are exterminated by the hispanics
The Hispanics then takeover the West Indies killing all the blacks on it
The North Africans begin to expand their territory now that there are no longer any whites left(who care) so they begin slowly taking over nigger territory and driving the african negro further down.

Time passes

The sandniggerrs have now taken over Australia and New Zealand by numbers alone
North Africans continue their campaign to takeover Africa
Turks notice the vulnerability in Europe and begin invading taking the sandniggers by surprise
The Hispanics through sheer numbers begin to become the majority in every Central American country and are getting close to South America
The Favela monkeys multiply greatly taking over Bolivia

Time passes
Turks have almost succeeded in conquering Europe, they have successfully conquered the middle east outside of Iran
The sandnigger use Australia to get to Africa's southern point to begin expansion but the north africans are also expanding
The african negro is now a near threatened species
There are also no more whites in the North America at this point in time the American/Canadian white human is now extinct.
European white humans are also extinct by this point in time
Indian have declared war on Pakistan leading to victory annexing the territory
Hispanics have conquered most of South America

Time passes
The South East Asians notice the barbarians in Australia and easily defeat them annexing them beginning an expansion plot into Africa.
Turks have successfully conquered Europe and begin expand into Africa
North Africans and Sandniggers
At this point the only human you will find in the new world are hispanics all other human types are extinct excluding the favela monkeys and whites in the south.

Time passes
South East Asians steamroll the sandniggers taking alot of african territory
The african negro is now officially extinct
Turks continue to expand into Africa

Time passes
Whites in the south have the numbers to now retake Bolivia from the favela monkeys
The sandniggers are on their last toes
The North Africans take territory in Saudi Arabia as backup in case the Turks fuck them up.
Indians annex Afghan and Iranian territory

Time passes:
The sandnigger is now extinct
Hispanics now occupy Brazil

Time passes:
North East Asias rapidly annex all of south east Asia

Time passe:
North East Asians begin to annex territory in Africa
Russian whites begin to expand into Europe

Time passes
North East Asians conquer North America and begin to slowly expand into South America
The whites in the south defeat the hispanics and retake Brazil

Time passes:
North african is now extinct
Turks are on their last toes trying to fight back the russians
Most of Africa is now North East Asian territory
North East Asians form colonies in South America to speed up the conquest in that continent

Time passe:
Just as when the whites managed to retake Peru the asians completely takeover South America
Russians drives turks to extinction and conquer Europe then begin to expand into Africa
North Asians annex Indian territory and the middle east.

Alot of time passes:
Russians and Asians reach an agreement over their territories.

>The North East Asians and Russian Slavs reached a territory agreement

I'm okay with this.