rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second post for nothing

Nihilism uber kino

Okay guys, this is your last chance

APOLOGIZE before it's too late

Do I need to prepare my Laughing Evans folder for this movie?

Anyone praising Gadot's acting is on WBs payroll. She's been horrible in literally every movie she's ever been in. I honestly don't know why she was cast to play wonder woman to begin with. It's like they wanted the movie to bomb.

Not with the +50% feminist bump it's going to get

please

>strong feminist womyn movie
>rotten jewmatos is a lefty biased shithole
>every nigger thing ever gets 100000000% percent rating

Hmm let me see here. I'm gonna go with a 93% rating.

a woman has the leading roll in a superhero movie?

i expect it to have a 101% fresh score on rotted tomatos

Only for the triggered Marvelfags...and Sup Forums that for some reason now they seem to hate jews again.

Sup Forums never stopped hating jews wtf are you talking about?

Fuck, I need to go to reddit for this shit, le praying circles XD

lol

ready to be btfo, DRUMPFKINS? Poor sweeties :)

I find it sad that this movie is absolutely guaranteed to be the best scored movie that the DCEU has to offer.

fuckin feminism man.

>Den of Geek
LOL movie must not be good if they have to use a review from that site

Wut?
top kek

>fuckin feminism man.
This.

>mfw we will never see the David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad
Would have been a masterpiece I tell you

How does increased traffic from t_d prove anything about jews

2005 to early 2012 was the golden age of this site.

why is there an embargo on reviews, and why should anyone care?

>why is there an embargo on reviews
To make sure it doesn't affect the box office

Hoping for a rotten score so I can laugh. Laughing at the DCU and their fans is the only enjoyable thing about capeshit.

its wrong. the "gamergate" traffic spike was the fappening. No one cares about video game journalists.

there is always an embargo on reviews for all the capeshit movies

sorry that they made WW from popeye's universe

>den of geek

you've got to be fucking kidding me

>Ghostbusters 2016 gets a certified fresh rating
>Expecting Wonder Woman not to be certified fresh

this movie will get about a 74

>tfw have to be up early for work
>tfw staying up for this shit to drop so I can watch Sup Forums explode anyway

Who is with me, my dudes?

neg, only DC/WB does that.

Is Captain Underpants at the same time? I'm more interested in that's score.

Normalfags coming for some nude pics wouldn't have stayed which is what that traffic shows.

because Sup Forums is full of jew lovers now

Does Sup Forums want it to succeed or fail?

>Den of Geek

I'm not 100% sure at times, and that's half the fun. I'd say the majority don't want it to be good.

wonder woman has some pretty dope moves in injustice 2, just sayin

>come for x
>stay for y

This is literally everything ever. And the nudes were a steady enough stream to keep people on the site.

It literally isn't though

Sup Forums hates super hero movies.

I tried to talk about my problems with Suicide Squad when that released and they told me to fuck off to Sup Forums

kek

Everyone wants things to be good. What people don't want is for shit to succeed. As has happened with just about every successful movie of the last decade.

did it work for ghostbusters?

I don't want things to be good

>he doesn't realize that Trump is the Jews greatest ally
youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo

>wierd

you're just fucking retarded and don't realize that marvel movies come out weeks before america but there are still embargos

I'll take things that are unrelated to the topic at hand for 200 Alex.

prove it

48%

73%, certified fresh, no more reviews allowed.

56%

There's no way this gets less than 90%. Dubs confirm, screenshot this post

>go to front page
>every single trump thread is sucking his dick
>"p-pol hates jews!!"

sure buddy

>It's happening.

Yes, it has a 73 on RT

Calling at ~65%
The female empowerment thing gives it a pass but the DC tax ensures that it won't go above a 70

>tfw imagining Pajeets searching all over the interwebs for a bad review to bring here and shitpost.

Trips confirm.

you are so fucking stupid it hurts.

mid 70s after everything levels out

>inspiring

MEN BTFO!

86%-96% certified fresh. It will be fun watching Sup Forums cry for being wrong again.

but the audience score was only 53%

WW will most likely get some feminist critic boost, but not nearly as much--and audience score won't hold up

IT'S HAPPENING!

I took my 8 year old to an early screening, after we walked out of the theater she turned to me and said "daddy, why do they not make more movies like this with strong independent women?" I told her i didn't know, and that the world is a shitty place, i'll be taking her back to watch it at least 3 or 4 more times in the coming weeks

lol

>“I think that that’s sexist. I think it’s sexist to say you can’t have both. I have to ask myself what I would apply to any other superhero. This is fantasy and it’s not for anyone other than the person having the fantasy. I, as a little girl, took a huge amount of delight in the idea that for my power and my ability to stop that bully on that playground, I could also look like Lynda Carter while I was doing it.”

And earlier, Gadot said:

>“I think as a feminist, you should be able to wear whatever you like! In any case, there is such a misunderstanding of the concept. Feminism is about equality and choice and freedom. And the writers, Patty and myself all figured that the best way to show that is to show Diana as having no awareness of social roles. She has no gender boundaries. To her, everyone is equal.”

If Ghostbuster's feminist boost can get it to 73%, WW will hit 75-80% easily. Audience score will be closer to 60-70%

>Luckily, they deftly took the reigns from Zac Snyder and handed them to Patty Jenkins, the first woman to direct a Superhero film – and it has paid off in spades.

>All of this would be completely wasted though, were Gal Gadot not so utterly superb.

GADOT HATERS APOLOGIZE NOW!

Snyder BTFO

>audience score won't hold up
Why?
This movie literally looks like what Marvel was doing before Avengers and Whedon turned everything into bad comedies.
I'm missing something here?

butthurt men downvoting it

>and it has paid off in spades.
After screening Mandingos confirmed?

Jeremy Jahs score:
>Booze or No Booze?

Stuckmann score:
>Did he grewn up reading/watching WW?

How many minutes?

unironically that. Movie will just be another "meh" mindless popcorn seller with perhaps a slightly-forced message. The controversy they're drumming up right before release will hurt the score for controversy's sake.

Booze and he definitely grew up reading the comics so he'll give it a A-

so you see no difference between disney embargoing ALL REVIEWS and WB embargoing only bad reviews, but allowing all positive reviews through?

>a cookie cutter Marvel-like film will get a higher rating than the Man of Steel

>its good this time, we promise!

The end of the Age of Zack is upon us...lets welcome the Dawn of Jenkins

Jeremy jahns will give it a buy on bluray. stuckman will give it a b+

Nigga what are you talking about? Those reviews in the OP aren't up yet.

It's just to stop the misogynistic men that work all throughout the movie business from trashing it and negatively effecting the box office, therefore hampering the chance at a squeal and hurting young girls chance at a good role model and representation in film, it's completely justified, unless you're one of the misogynistic men... you're not are you?

>reviews aren't up due to embargo
>LOOK AT ALL THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS

PRAISE

WB doesn't do that.
Are you retarded or what?
We are literally waiting the good reviews from the usual faggots reviewers from a week ago.

I bet he's a real HIT with the LADIES

Lmao thanks for that. I really needed it.

All I can hope is that the usual shit bait threads get deleted and people start getting range banned for it, because that shit has driven Sup Forums even further into the shitter.

I do pretty well actually. I've been messaging this one qt3.14 for a few months and she's just agreed to meet me

How did you do that?

Yeah...lets rangeban the capefaggots...but let the BLACKEDcucks, the CPcancer and the Sup Forumsfaggots run around free.

>months
Jeez.

if we're still waiting on the good reviews then where is all this information about the movie's positive reviews coming from

Sup Forums did nothing wrong

5 MINUTES LEFT

LAST CHANCE TO APOLOGIZE Sup Forums!

I'm sry bby

F I V E
I
V
E