Thanks Varg!

Leave my country Varg

It's varg's country now

France is nordic

did varg invest in crypto
I mean how is he going to feed his kids just on myfarog and burzum income

*revokes your ticket to the america boat*

with french wageslave money.

I would assume Google doesn't pay him for his Youtube channel, right?

His channel won't stay up forever, when I hear him talking about how we're all going to run out of oil in the future, how our current path isn't sustainable etc I imagine he must've surely thought long and hard about providing enough for his own children

*returns the ticket to one (1) murderer and an arsonist*

he has a permaculture farm and intends to attain total self-sufficiency, he also owns many rifles so he's pretty serious about prepping

I don't think he has even tried to monetize his content, he should give it a shot though
he'd make up to 50k a year from his channel according to socialblade

I'm pretty sure he doesn't hunt or raise livestock so he must still make trips to the supermarket for meat and other essentials, he still has to clothe his children, pay electricity/water/gas bills whatever taxes for the property and car.
It just seems like looking after all those kids would cost a shitton

french govt probs pays him child support despite his other sources of income, by the time the system collapses he's supposed to have attained self-sufficiency at which point he won't need to go to the supermarket or whatever
also you can stock up on clothes and that kinda stuff

>blood and soil nationalist who mocks new worlders
>lives in France
Strangle bloke is Varg

If varg had never married marie would he have even been allowed out of norway
Which european country would've taken him

I don't know man, Google is currently demonetizing way less controversial people, I don't see, with how SJW they are acting lately, how they would be willing to sponsor someone like Varg.

Nice post. It's very humorous and brightened up my mood.

>guy named Kristian marries girl named Marie
>the hate chrisitans

Lmoao

Excuse me his name is Louis