She did actually did nothing wrong

She did actually did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

betrendsetter.com/scarlett-johansson-plastic-surgery/
youtube.com/watch?v=evJ-XVrI4Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate this kikess and that dumb blank expressionless valium-induced expression she has in every goddamn movie she's ever been in.

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE WAIT UNTIL HER THIRTIES TO GET NAKED

WHY
WHY
WHY

She's a murderer.

Is Gal, dare I say it, our gal?

That's debatable. If you don't know something is immoral when you do it are you still doing the wrong thing?
Are lions wrong for eating zebra when it's their nature?

hollywood considers this a 10/10

Yes it is wrong. There's a reason dangerous retards are taken off the street involuntarily

> (You)
>If you don't know something is immoral when you do it are you still doing the wrong thing?
Yes. What's right or wrong isn't defined by a single individual but by consensus.
>Are lions wrong for eating zebra when it's their nature?
This isn't relevant as the lion needs to hunt to survive. She's killing people not because it's in her nature but because it's apparently her job (assuming you take the film at face value).

She didn't complete her fucking mission. She let that deformed guy escape. She tried to be a human and do human things.

>she

The "female action star" meme needs to die. There's no beleivable one.

I watched this a few month after my nephew was born and pic related made me feel like shit. ;-;

There used to be ;__;

Is this female? They never showed any other aliums so maybe they're asexual and they all look the same.

>maybe they're asexual
This was hinted they it tried to have sex and freaked out.

You're correct. She was just doing what she was meant to do. She was doing the only thing she could do.

It used to work back in the day with characters like Sarah Connor and Ripley from Aliens. But it was never in a "I'm just as strong and capable as a green beret, just with tits and a vagina xD" sort of way. They weren't going around doing backflips and taking out 300 lb henchmen with flutterkicks. That shit only started happening with Joss Whedon and his feminism bullshit starting with buffy the vampire slayer.

Furiosa is a good recent example

I'm actually re-watching Buffy on Netflix these days and... man Buffy is the worst character of the show by far.

The ending scene to this film was haunting

The part with the family on the beach pissed me off.

>finally starts feeling empathy / human emotions
>instantly gets raped
What did they mean by this?

>Not that selfish bitch Willow

I'm at season 4 atm, and only remember season 1-3 from my childhood so we'll see. Mayor was based.

Literally what happened to her tits? Weren't they big once?

what the hell is with the armpit cgi

They naturally melted away from the constant cycle of weight gain/loss that preparation for movie roles requires, and from age.

Ghost In the Shell was one of the originals along with Lara Croft. You can't call them a meme they were the trend setter.

What did she mean by this?

Why are they making cross-eyed cyborgs bodies?

????

>They weren't going around doing backflips and taking out 300 lb henchmen with flutterkicks
Connor did exactly that. She was a Mary Sue whether you guys can admit it or not.

In that picture though, she is fully equipped to be an action hero.

>people on this board wouldn't mercilessly pound the ever loving shit out of that body

or by this????

she had reduction surgery you moron

She's actually slightly walleyed not crosseyed.

imagine if she control you with her bum and make you her bum hole slave!

SOMEBODY FUCKING TELL ME

*BRAAAAAAAPP*

Blame Michael Bay, she was willing to whip her tits out for The Island, but he didn't want the rating to be in jeopardy.

They don't looked reduced here
Reduced tits always look fake and with noticeable scars. It's easy to insert in implant to inflate tits, it's hard to actually make them smaller and still look like breasts.

Also why would she?

too bad she chopped her tits off before this movie

>waits until her body goes funhouse to do nudity
The jew strikes again

>she had reduction surgery you moron
You're a child who has never seen breasts in real life, leave this website.

but user she did get reduction surgery

user I'm so sorry

>Why would she?
M-muh serious roles

there's a simpler answer. back pain

She lost weight once she got the Black Widow role and they've bounced around a bit in size over the years, usually trending down whenever she had to get fit again for a role.

they're called push-up bras you permavirgin, holy shit. do you think that girls also wake up in the morning wearing lipstick and eyeliner?

>being this retarded not to understand she was filmed as unflattering as possible for this role

just google scarlett johansson breast reduction and stop being retarded

I am not a virgin.

Where are the anchor scars then? Do you know how it works? They cut from the bottom up to the nipple, slice out the tissue. They then preposition the nipple to where it would look normal since removing that tissue alone would "move the nipple downward"

This leaves an anchor shaped scar.

If you want to see a good example, find that nude image of that arab Zero Suit Samus cosplayer. She cut her tits down despite most people thinking she's fake due to their unnatural shape, if you look closely you'll see the scars.

Basically reduced tits look like fake tits except with a scar and they move and jiggle like normal breasts.

Nose breasts lips
betrendsetter.com/scarlett-johansson-plastic-surgery/

mr nip tuck over here lmao get a load of this guy

>entire idea behind the performance is that she's supposed to be so irresistible that men will literally walk into a deathtrap just to fuck her
> "ye but she intentionally looks like shit here"
lol ok

Wrong, you just don't understand the true meaning behind the social commentary.

>celebrity gossip sites are facts

so should i rather listen to some sweaty, fedora tipping neckbeards? those should be experts on the topic, right?

I think you should just google what reduced breasts look like.

she looks like shit in every role though, so I can't take it seriously. she's just genuinely unattractive

why the fuck is it so hard to grasp that she might have the money to have decent people doing the job. Why can't you accept what actually happened?

>yfw that scene was influenced by the dream sequence in species

and I thought Transformers was his greatest sin

>To do a decent job
Because there isn't such a thing as a decent BRS surgery, you can't magically make something that involves cutting nipples off and re-attaching them elsewhere less apparent.

But also because weight loss is more believable.

>Connor did exactly that

I don't see any of that shit going on in this clip or anywhere else in the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=evJ-XVrI4Js

Sarah Connor is definitely not a Mary Sue.
She has no skills and doesn't know anything in Terminator and in T2 they explain how she went full guerrilla and _learned_ from her boyfriends.
She also gets worked over good by the guards in the loony bin and can only overcome them by ambushing them, not by straight going 1on1 on them, not to mention her complete breakdown in Dyson's house.

"drop the shit."
lmao that's the best line

Is she a believable ass kicker?

She was in the books. It's been so long since I read it but there's a fight were she loses to a bunch of bandits and gets half her face bitten off. She's believable, but not some bullshit wuxia level of invincible.

Yes and mostly because she is so damn big.

Size definitely does matter

Brienn?

If this was done now.
>knocks guard out, no blood
>some ugly jew bitch: "snarky remark on men."
>100 guards show up and she takes each out followed with even more snarky remarks.
What else... hmm.

>What else... hmm.
Don't forget her then going to save the T800 and her non-gender conforming offspring from the issues that are clearly men's fault

My husbands Zon! My precious non-binary colored, size-challenged human being!

That's one of the most disturbing scenes I've seen in a movie. Made me feel physically sick.

Just fucking kill yourself holy shit. Are you the same faggot who thought there was a ton of "CG clouds" in lat week's episode of Fargo too?

She did actually. She was a murderer

It was her job. She did it for money. She worked for some alien company

I didn't notice you did twice.

The only thing she did wrong was not take a load to the face. If it's good enough for Jennifer Connelly, it's good enough for her.

It was lame thou

>did actually did
What did you mean by this?

I masturbated to this scene.

What idiot let that slide?
Her potato nose looks worse than ever from this angle.

>expressionless expression

Movie of the decade.

Nice foot-to-ass ratio.

this guy gets it