How long does he have left guys? two weeks? a month?

How long does he have left guys? two weeks? a month?

by the way; if you guys didn't know. Chris has convinced himself he's growing a vagina, but what he actually has is a reopened wound from when he pierced his taint and due to Chris's obviously horrendous hygiene, it got infected.

Due to Chris treating an open wound, like a fucking vagina, he might go into septic shock soon, which is often quite fatal.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/File:Taint_wound_labia_2_NSFW.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thinking a open wound is a vaginia.
I feel even more ashamed of being a Autist.

>yfw barb might outlive chris

All trannies believe that user. MtF vagina is literally an open wound the body is trying to heal.

Chris is so far down in denail about it he's literally making up stories about a doctor telling him his "labia" is "coming in good"

>we will never have a midlife crisis saga

man, i don't want chris to die

there's literally no one else on the planet that shares his way with words.

there will never be another "dirty, crapped briefs" or "you can kiss my vagina of a soul!"

Nice political topic, feel sorry for the guy tho, it's a shame no one is taking proper care for him.

Sometimes I wonder if life would be more enjoyable to live like this.

What about the people whom he was supposed to care for, that don't have anyone else?

This is arguably it.

Given how Chris is a bellwether for millennials, from NEET life to neoteny as a lifestyle to being trans and shilling for Hillary, well, we should probably pay attention.

literally don't care

wish he'd die sooner

_P
NOT
_L
_I
_T
_I
_C
_S

So lets make this political
>Liberals think this is perfectly fine

Do we have any recent updates? Because I recall hearing he got it removed/fixed

>Chris has convinced himself he's growing a vagina, but what he actually has is a reopened wound from when he pierced his taint and due to Chris's obviously horrendous hygiene, it got infected.

How did he get the wound again?

Yeah, he did get the piercing thing fix. But the dumbass kept fucking with it and the wound broke open again.

Checked.

Dutchie has a point. Chris is the perfect example of how the trans thing is ultimately a trend and more ominously a product of scary, tolerated sexuality.

It goes back to when he was young when the school system put up with his shit and his parents refused to do anything to actually help him. If anything, Chris is the perennial example of everything bad that can happen to a person, and hence society.

>doctor who
>five night's at freddy's
you didn't even need to say that you were autistic

The fuck? He thinks he's spontaneously growing a vag?

god, i really didnt need to know this

do you think he plays with it?

In another thread I read the Chris does this on purpose to expose the Liberal agenda or some shit like that.

He was watching hypnosis videos on youtube that are supposed to make you grow a vag
In a horrible coincidence, chris's taint piercing opened up at the same time
So he actually thinks the open wound from the taint piercing splitting open is a young vagina growing

He got a piercing in his taint and called it a clitoris, it got infected twice due to shit hygeine, was told to get rid of it so he did, the piering healed for a while, then it reopened a bit, he started fingering it when it reopened causing it to open further, and here we are today.

The fact that he shoves his fingers in there with no pain whatsoever means there's something seriously wrong.

what is the link to his jewtube channel again?

that*

I know he does.

what is a "taint" ?

I only ever get on here to browse Sup Forums, so what's the situation with this guy? Who is he?

No way is he intelligent enough to plan something like that, not to mention why he (or anyone) would risk his life for something like this.

thanks doc

wtf is that?

I only watched 1 second.

How horrifying

The area between your balls and your asshole.

it taint pussy
it taint ass
it's the taint

he is mentally ill.

I found pics on sonichu.com
sonichu.com/cwcki/File:Taint_wound_labia_2_NSFW.jpg

But wtf - at which moment did he get a sex change??? Where is his dick?

one of the worst things ive seen.
when he cums, i dont even know...
are yousure this is chris chan?

Holy fucking shit my sides.

What a retard.

So I was laying down on my couch with my laptop on my coffee table while reading this, and I laughed so hard that I just fucking spontaneously slapped myself the balls

like really hard, I almost puked

He couldnt grow a pair of balls, now he is growing a vagina. Wew

So is he a Sup Forums brand or Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Who claims him again?

It was a matter of time Chris would do something stupid since his dad died but who could have predicted that things would end up the way they did.

it aint him
chrischan still has a dick

I think at this point he's a child of the entire internet.

He's holding up his balls that's just a wound stretching from his asshole

he's holding his ballsack up, dude

the progress of the infected wound

Sup Forums

Why do people keep posting this? It's not even Chris Chan.

Don't be so sure. Most geniuses are autistic.

He is absolutely 100% Sup Forums culture.

He's a Sonic brand, the worst of them all.

a long long time ago, there was this over enthusiastic sonic the hedgehog fan. He was mildly retarded and everyone thought his fanaticism was cute. His parents thought he would grow out of it and encouraged his hobby. But he never grew out of it. Mildly retarded 10 year old grew up to be mildly retarded 20 year old, and once he discovered the internet, he found a whole bunch of people who encouraged his worship of the blue armed hedgehog.

He had a website, a youtube channel, he went full internet sperg. By the time he was 30 he was still the same sonic the hedgelog loving retard. His father killed himself, his house burnt down... and the internet kept encouraging him and his hobby. He would make little crayon drawn comics and post them online, and people would 'like' them.

But of course, along with his fans were the "trolls", and they made fun of him and insulted his lifestyle. And one day, chris discovered feminism. Even though he's an adult retard, he understood that women/trannies got publicly treated better than 30 year old virigin male retards so he decided to become a girl!

He started taking hormones, and stabbing himself, and of course kept uploading his progress online just like he did with his sonic fanart bullshit. And here we are. 2016: a broken man, thinking he is a girl, with an infection in his anus that he isn't getting treated.

>Soon there will be a day where I don't have to hear about a third rate e celeb on 4 chan
There is a god

I've seen this so many times already and it's still as fucking gross as the first time.

All of Sup Forums follows him

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ are probably the biggest CWC boards through Christory

He's kinda like the Truman Show, except with a bad case of autism.

Holy fucking shit, that must hurt.

W-what the fuck...

Why would you even do such a piercing?
I dont get it, is it between the asshole and the scrotum?
Why would he have a piercing there.

Niceeeeee! Saved

Wait he still has male parts? Why doesn't he deal with that before he takes on new challenges like growing a vagina?

Mods are pretty gay on Sup Forums
/r9k/ and Sup Forums are the only places you can post Chris Chan anymore, Sup Forums wouldn't even recognize him since it's just a containment board for all the underage and newfags.

He got the piercing because it was to be his artificial clit

It's hilarious how uninformed about this you all are.
>he found a whole bunch of people who encouraged his worship of the blue armed hedgehog.
Sup Forums found him and started fucking with him. For years.
>His father killed himself
Bob died from being old and being literally eaten alive by bugs because Snorlax and Chris are hoarders.
>he understood that women/trannies got publicly treated better than 30 year old virigin male retards so he decided to become a girl!
He started this shit because someone told him women like guys who are in touch with his feminine side. Being CWC, he took it to the extreme. Then he decided that if he couldn't get laid as a guy, obviously he could get laid as a lesbian.
>He started taking hormones
He just rubs estrogen gel on his chest
>and stabbing himself
Never happened. He got a piercing on his taint to pretend like it was a clit. It got infected and created an abscess, which just split wide open last week. He thinks it's a vagina.

>blue armed

He's got a piercing there to simulate a clit until he grew his own vagina.

D E L E T E T H I S
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

He is literally mentally disabled, living at home with his mother. He doesn't understand what he is doing. And random people online encourage him to be self destructive. Not to say that he didn't do this to himself. I imagine his mother knows and chooses not to help him, I find it hard to believe she doesnt know her son is an internet celebrity with a website and never goes to check up on it to see.

So he did it between asshole and scrotum?
Why would the people who pierce people for money do that.
"hello there, i want to have a piercing between my asshole and my scrotum so i fuck my life while i am sitting"
"sure mate"

What a beauty

He will get it healed. He can't be that retarded. Everyone fear death.

Oh No, that evil hacker mr.Sup Forums is responsible for this! Fuck off. The internet encouraged him, but he started this road on his own and his parents did nothing to stop him.

He says it doesnt. Sounds like nerves are dead already.
To be honest I cant think of a more appropriate ending, who else would have been a lolcow sho ends his life by getting a taint piercing as an artificial clit, that gets infected, then claiming the wound is a vagina caused by binaural beats?
He cant top this, so atleast his final chapter will be the climax.

F.

He is a tranny and got the piercing as an artificial clit.nI feel sorry for his doctor, the guy who pierced him, and the mortician.

His mom was always neglectful and never gave a shit about anything but stuffing her face. She pretended CWC wasn't autistic because she wanted him to be normal. Now dementia is setting in. The latest video with her in it makes her seem like a zombie. She can't do anything to stop him anymore.

What is that even supposed to be. a hole in a hole?

You don't know the power of Chris Chan's autism

>Why would the people who pierce people for money do that.

he did it himself. which is probably why it became infected.

I didn't say Sup Forums was responsible. I said Sup Forums fucked with him for years. It wasn't other autists hugboxing him. All this latest tranny shit has nothing to do with Sup Forums. This and running over the manager of the gameplace was when the trolls were leaving him alone.

If this is true then I feel kinda bad for him and his mother needs to go to jail for being so neglectful.

It was to simulate a clitoris, which he apparently thought was located in the taint. He called it his "unclit"

Link? I have a hard time believing that such videos exist. Hypnosis to make a vaginer grow?

Yeah, he's gonna die at this rate.

Liquid/Solid chris was undoubtedly the best saga. I don't think anything in internet history will ever top that hilarity.

His parents are hugely responsible, but don't feel bad. CWC is just a horrible person through and through. You really need to look through the CWCiki to get an idea of what an awful human being he is.

It makes me uncomfortable just reading about what he's done to himself now and to think this was just some goofy lolcow autist we used to laugh at a decade ago.

Chris-chan is a case study for what the internet does towards the mentally ill.

This shit doesnt make sense. You dont come to a a "shop" where you get pierced. He tells him to pierce his vagina while having a dick. Did he pierce him unter his ballsack or what? I dont fucking get it what the fuck man. Why would someone pierce him first of all.

what.

He dildoes it to keep it open.

Chris is valuable in that he's a literal showcase for the potential danger of the internet -- in the end he feeds off its attention and loves it -- and also current progressive social mores, where he obviously thinks he can get a lesbian lover through expected pity.

And judging from his fake vagina wound, these expectations he gets as a result of it will literally be deadly.

Well pierce people for money is one thing. But i doubt someone will pierce someone between asshole and dick man, thats just not imaginable for me.

And fucking wow, he did it himself. Jesus christ, put him out of his mistery already. Will this happen to every NEET some day?

Because Chris gave him 200 neetbux from his monthly tugboat.

>that exposed fat on the far right

That is really, really fucking bad.
Only time I ever saw a wound like that was when a friend cut his thigh on a barbed wire fence.

>implying you wouldn't smash that