Is there any chance of it not sucking?

Is there any chance of it not sucking?

How to fix it:

>no more Simon
>more Volthoom

Spoken like true waifufag.

Could be worse, it could be a John Stewart book.

>more Volthoom
Volthoom's dead nigga.

Simon isn't that bad, I just hope they don't bang

>2016
>being a muslim

get black hand out the wall and It maybe good

They will. Because it's ~progressive~

Maybe humphries will be good at writing DC books and marvel is just not his shtick

This isn't Marvel

at this point it would be more progressive to have a man and woman in a comic just be friends

ultimately I guess it depends on if Johns wants her to remain pure or wants his self-insert to fuck her, since we all know he's pulling the strings here

>green lantern not sucking
Impossible unless they cancelled the whole series altogether

kill the corps
Kyle is the only GL again
all is well

>kylefags

>at this point it would be more progressive to have a man and woman in a comic just be friends

Seriously. Remember back when Superman and Wonder Woman really were just best friends who were actually super loyal to their respective spouses and just loved each other almost like siblings? Him crying as he rushed her body to her mother during Our Worlds at War and begging her to help because, "She's my best friend!"

> not starring Hal, Kyle, Guy, or John

How many issues until a real Lantern "guest stars" to boost sales
how many issues after that until the "guest star" lantern becomes the flagship one?

I'd rather have Baz as the only lantern

I'm glad Nu52 Supes is dead

kys

0, Hal is in the Rebirth one shot

Hal, John, Kyle and Guy are all in HJGLC, I really wonder what the sales for GLs vs HJGLC will be

The Rebirth issue might be good, since Johns is co-writing it.

But beyond that? No. Not with Berganza still as the group editor.

and Cotton the real editor

I hope it turns out better than most people are predicting. I like Jessica, I really don't see why we need Baz with her, but whatever. Im hoping they get Sinestro to teach Jessica about controlling her fear.

I would desperately love both GL books to prove my assumptions completely wrong but I just don't see it happening

Dad Hal forcing the kids to get along sounds good in theory

Green lantern sales have been shit for years, if anything, new players will improve sales

>How many issues until a real Lantern "guest stars" to boost sales
Guest-star before issue 4. Proper team-up by issue 8.

>how many issues after that until the "guest star" lantern becomes the flagship one?
Issue 16 at the latest.

(Who thought the eye tattoo was a good idea? It's like 90's X-men barfed up.)

It looked better when she was Power Ring. I wish they carried over the headband instead.

I'm going to let my Sup Forums show and say I almost agree. I wish they had no eye tattoo until she really got over her crippling fear(! this isn't even my true form!). Also yeah the head band just looks better. If they would just draw the iris instead of a white eyeball!

I love gl I've read everything since johns started his run. but since johns lefts it's been slowly going downhill gradually more and more every time until now with that fucker sam humpries I now have no hope of it ever returning to how good it was... literally one of the worst writers working in comics

This.

Jessica looking all guilty there. She a cute

I hope they do.

>this is bullshit you can't ground us

Wouldn't a forced relationship be less progressive?

Two minorities is way more progressive. Having them be a couple is even more progressive

>dogfucker
>centered around two newbie lanterns no one cares about

it will be trash

I don't get how this math works.

no it's less progressive because you're saying that neither is good enough for white people

But it also means no white genes get to pollute our beautiful black bloodline

Mexicans and Arabs aren't black, user

They're minorities. That's good enough. Solidarity.

Having a man and a woman be nearby each other but not fucking is more rare and progressive