WW2 war crimes

Which nation do you think commit the worst war crimes in ww2 and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gh-KWJWRjcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commies.
Because they're commies.

Who cares? The weak deserve to suffer at the hands of the strong.

Japan was by far the most greussomely sadistic though stories of their cruelty remain less known for a variety of reasons

The Jewish Soviets and their partisan collaborators. That's a fact jack. Millions of Germans and Russians dead by their hands.

I'm can't decide between Japs or Germans because the Germans probably killed more people but from what I've heard the japense would do it in far more guresome ways

japan. the things they did to the Chinese was madness. even the nazi thought they were fucked in the head.

allies

Oh, and that picture is a fake. Nice try shlomo.

The Japs.

Because the Japs treated Commonwealth and allied prisoners very badly along with their other crimes, and I happen to be Anglo-Canadian. They're the worst. Screw the Japs. Little slit-eyed bastards.

This Hitler guy was pretty based.

fucking soviet russia m8

I'm not Jewish and I believe the holocaust happened. I just typed in war crimes into Google and used this image. Knowing the Soviets I would believe that this image is fake if you give me evidence.

Easy, America.

For giving the worst of the worst, the Japanese, free passes and not wiping them off the face of the Earth.

Got this image off google. Knowing the Soviets I can believe that they faked this image if you can give me evidence. ( I'm not Jewish and do think the holocaust happened)

Probably the Soviets desu. Assuming the gas chambers didn't exist.

Time for a ww2 redpill newfags:

Eisenhower & his Jewish friends when they made up the holohoax myth

Croatia of course

UstaĊĦe dindu nuffin

;)

1. Japan
2. Germany
3. USSR
4. all various Yugoslav parties
5. Poland
6. France

Is this a fucking joke? Nazis made the greatest atrocities known to man and kill millions of jewish people. We liberated Europe as a result of this.

Sick bastards, the lot of them.

Welcome to Sup Forums Anglo newfag

Sick sick human being. The holocaust was an absolute disgrace. How could they do this to people??

>no ones talking about the rape of nanking
>or unit 731

nips were by far the most fucked up and deserved those nukes

here you go

soviet russia of course

Britain and the USA.

The bombing campaign is responsible for millions of deaths.

The firebombing of Dresdin was a warcrime no one had payed for. They fucking returned the next day to continue firebombing the relief efforts.

The saturation bombing is also responsible for the high number of deaths in the German concentration camps due to German supply lines being severed.

Soviets killed millions too.

The veil will fall very soon, Germany did nothing wrong.

BOMBED

TO

ATOMS

youtube.com/watch?v=gh-KWJWRjcI

butthurt detected.
You should be thankful to the liberators

Americans for making up the holocaust

Fair enough I've seen other photos faked by the soviets

Commies, then Anglos. But we have the holocaust which is defined(!) by our law to be the worst crime in history, past and future. If somebody disagrees publicly he goes to prison for a long time.

>we
ayyy lmao

In this order

>Japan
>Commies
>UK
>Nazi germany
>US

We as in my nation and it's great people. You know the spiritual connection to your people? I guess fascism destroyed that

Soviets made up the holocaust

>UK higher than US
what

you know dresden was a joint bombing? and UK didn't drop two nukes

U.K 3rd? No. Stop crying over dresden

ah yes i forgot the nukes.

>muh spirituality

Fuck off hippie

I was being ironic in that a connection with your own people is part of fascism.. lmao

THE ANGLO

and proud

Croatia

>flag related

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

and proud

>Germany was the only belligerent in the 2nd World War that didn't commit atrocities
>all evidence to the contrary is fabricated
when will this meme die?

itt: contrarian stormbabbies posting their delusions while try to convince Sup Forums that their version of the story is somewhat more credible than the official one.

>Less known for a variety of reasons

Please come to my thread, I need you guys to answer my questions

merkel is a war crime

You are no true ANGLO.

I suspect you are an ARYAN. Expect a squad of our crack troops to throw you into the centrifuge at the refinery you scum sucking invertebrate.

Germany

They commited the biggest crime:
They destroyed 2000 years of proud german history with 13 years.

13 fucking years and this country is forever tainted thx Hitler

>blaming a dead man
The only reason Germany is the liberal shithole it is that it is inhabited by Germans (and 30% Turks who are the only men left).

Jews

How new are you m8?
No one on Sup Forums cares about how viable and rational a political theory is as long as it's edgy.

lmao commie merkel

Well although I disagree with this shilling, I can't help but have a nice glass of aryan when I wake up

Ukraine. Google UPA, this shit is beyond Japan tier.

No, he is right. They killed millions and millions of innocent Jews.

That is why they were punished - the number of GERMANS that were fed through the shredders was twice the number of Jews killed by them.

And we're still doing it.

We created Israel.

We gave the Jews a country so that they will forever be a thorn the size of a Cadillac in the side of the ARYAN people.

They will be miscegenated and destroyed.

This is their punishment.

Germany and the German 'PEOPLE' will not exist in twenty years.

The ultimate victory of the ANGLO dawns.

Here is my morning drink, AB or ARYAN BLOOD.

If you ignore all the other historical facts, then you are right.

Idiot.

Japan followed closely by Germany.

>During one of the after-the-film discussions, an elderly German stood up and said: "I was a soldier of the Wehrmacht; moreover, an officer of the Wehrmacht. I traveled through all of Poland and Belarus, finally reaching Ukraine. I will testify: everything that is told in this film is the truth. And the most frightening and shameful thing for me is that this film will be seen by my children and grandchildren

Britain.
The scale at which we bombed Dresden was wholly unnecessary

/thread

>6 million innocents slaughtered because they have a different religion
>posts laughing face

sick fucker

>killing Marxist scum
>crime
pick one and only one

>Not forgetting the untold devastation we wrecked on Hamburg and its people - the remnants of which gave birth to the term 'Hamburger' after their minced and charred remains.
>We specifically saved the trees.

Japan
Should've nuked them a third time desu

Germany, Russia and Japan... All of them were cucks. Killed million of people.

Those are Russian soldiers, look at the caps.

>kill millions of jewish people
I wish.

"Think"? Even if you believe in the holohoax death estimate, the Soviets still killed WAAAAAAAY more people and raped every woman they could find. The leadership ENCOURAGED war crimes.

People don't understand how bad Dresden was. The fire was so hot that when they waded into the Danube to escape, they boiled alive.

War is war you dirty cuck

Well, I agree with him.

Hitler was seriously delusional, plus his ability to manage economy is terribly overrated.
Really, the biggest difference between him and Stalin is what they used as the factor of cohesion between people (proletariat on and national pride on the other side)... the constant boogeyman propaganda and complete disregard for the human rights did the rest of the work for both of them.

He's literally the antithesis of everything that's western, since the belief in civil society is the most important value that separates us in Europe, N. America and (to certain extent) S. America from the rest of the world.

And yeah, I do hate the J00 behind the J00 as much as everyone else here, but thinking that something was accomplished by gassing millions of innocent people... Sup Forumsacks should seriously go out of their mom's basement every once in a while...