Did you know Russia has HIV Sup Forums?

Did you know Russia has HIV Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
carnegieeurope.eu/strategiceurope/60096?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, retards in ural dying because of it non stop. God bless

Haha, I didn't know that. How interesting! You learn something new on Sup Forums every day! Thanks, Italy!

Why are their HIV rates so high?

welp, at least they're white

s p a c e

Holy shit why does everyone always forget Estonia, Latvia and Ukraine? Their HIV rates are still higher than Russia.

needles

99% of Russians don't have HIV

>Prevalance
the data is quite outdated but these are the HIV rates of Europe today
>Estonia
1.3% (2011)
>Ukraine
0.90% (2015) 0.83%(2011)
>Latvia
0.77% (2011)
>RUSSIA
0.68% (2011)

Basically in ural and in siberia there are very few villages and all people live in big cities so heroin addict transmit it almost instantly on the whole city. Moreover nobody wants to help them so they are just slowly dying from it.

wow i see mutts are prevalent in every russia thread

nice

>thread makes fun of russia

Germany and Switzerland, 3... 2... 1...

kek

youre not white

And Brazil don't forget
I like defending Russia too

I hate that countryball meme but I must admit that these two are actually funny

whiter than you, mohammed
russia and the rest of europe is whiter than you too

Russia is a paper tiger and it will never ever recover its place on the world stage. When are we going to stop pretending it's relevant?

t. america's overprotective child

it's time to go home Boris

lel, it's time to go home ahmed

I hope you are heading home too or the wall eventually will be to high for you to jump over

Yeah, Russia is such a small country, why does anyone keep pretending it's relevant

The American people beg to differ
youtube.com/watch?v=V2av__s-598

t. assblasted ahmed

becase NATO needs a reason to exist and chinks aren't considered big threat since everybody makes their shit there

Aren't they on they homes already?
Who are you to order anyone to leave, Queenshario Robbins?

Yes. It is very sad. And even sadder is that instead of improving life of their own people Russia spends its limited resources to fuck with lives of others.

>we lost so it's not a democracy
if those reddit faggots could only see the irony

>Russia
>Not improved anything since 1999

>nou

>uncle jose, people on the internet are mocking me

>nou

American intellectuals admit that the US has lost a war against Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

>American intelectuals
>posts some liberal hippy that's butthurt that his candidate didn't win
wtf i hate pootin now

>American
>intellectuals

Yes, a few people got new golden toilet seats inlaid with rubies.

Go back to Sup Forums

>muh pol
look i know it was HER turn but maybe next time?
also
>anybody who disagress with me is from Sup Forums
you are no better than putinbots.

t. doesn't have tigers and s p a c e

In 5 years when it's demographics collapse.

>the chart shows it growing
>waits for collapse
You need to be an crypto investor. You have everything for it

That's not how a healthy demographic chart is supposed to look like, Ivan.

Name one country that has a perfect demographic chart aside from some africa tier ahitholes with constant growth. The chart shows 90th dip and increasing in numbers of babies after that

There are hardly any developed countries with good birth rates, really only the US has it.

We're all in decline.

Well, yeah. Western world is dying out. That's what I was talking about

did you know russia has tigers and shit

any data concerning HIV is fake anyway. They draw it with no connection to the reality

When the last of its Soviet military tech becomes irrelevant. Their inheritance from the USSR is the only thing keeping them a global "power".

this

it's all NATO propaganda

underrated

t. can literally be invaded and destroyed by russia in 24 hrs just like any other eu cunt except for germany, finland and france

And Sweden, they'd have to get through Finland first :^)

we're just adjusting to this world, stupid people breed like rats while intelligent are too busy working. The real danger is africa, their demography is explosiv and i see nothing stoping them flooding the world, europe is just the easiet but in the future they'll stain every country

I find the ones with the russian ball getting assraped to be hilarious
where can I find moar of these memes

It's easy to prevent their immigration to europe but I doubt eu will so it. Don't consider them a treat tho. China has already occupied them. Moreover they development shows that they don't want to immigrate

>Moreover they development shows that they don't want to immigrate

yes they do, their development is ridiculous compare tho their demography, kust look at nigeria, 190 millions people, 5,8 child per women and most live with 2$ per day. This is insane, logic don't aply with them.

It's not about lack of logic. Europeans used to breed like rats too. Demographic projections show Africa's growth will naturally slow down over time.

did you know that colombia has donkees?

Nukes become irrelevant?

>A wild diaspora appears to defend the shithole it's parents fled
>It's asshole burns like the sun.
>It's miniscule brain decides to post the same thing it always posts as a snot bubble pops on it's pock marked face
>A tear of joy forms rolls out of it's small slanted eye.
>The mission is accomplished, it showed those amerimutts how foolish and brown they are.
>The mutts will never mention glorious Russia again.

>whiter than you, mohammed
That doesn't even make sense dipshit you have almost five times the percentage of Muslims as we do and Russia 10. Hell some of ours are from the former USSR

lel

>becase NATO needs a reason to exist and chinks aren't considered big threat since everybody makes their shit there
I don't know what Poland thinks but our military views China as a far bigger future problem.

>the chart shows it growing
Vladislav...

This is the best one in a while.

t. assblasted mohammeds

>Ukraine

carnegieeurope.eu/strategiceurope/60096?lang=en
>Yet since about 2001, Narva has been home to an HIV epidemic unparalleled in the whole of Europe. Drug-related deaths (some 80 percent of users are ethnic Russians) were nearly three times higher in Estonia in 2012 than anywhere else in Europe.

>being that buttblasted about a meme
Why can't Americans handle banter?

It's not about logic. You compare then to your country and it pointless. They are in the beginning of a capitalistic development. They are in a transition state right now where old custom are still there but in the same time the global rules should be applied too
I won't teach you how to read diagrams jose

>American intellectuals

The fact that your minorities (Blacks & Mexicans) are Christian and not Muslim doesn't make you whiter though

Denmark is over 95% white
Russia 83%
America 77% (62% of you count non-hispanic whites only)

Not there's anything wrong with being non-white, I'm just stating facts

LEAVE

bro, just sell needles and cheap fenta to them and chillax ;)

Christian family values and nationalism

Russia is not Christian you deluded libtard

stfu russia is redpilled crusader nation, they even have TIGERS

>redpilled crusader nation
Not even Sup Forums believes this, they are neutral towards Russia. Only butthurt liberal conspiracy theorists who think that Putin secretely created pepe and the alt-right keep telling that themselves, because muh Russia is a convenient scapegoat for sore losers like you

these are all fake

>Not even Sup Forums believes this,

Not anymore you mean, after years of sucking Putin's cock, they finally realize he was full of crap.

Only subhumans from caucasus are religious here. Even muzzies from tatarstan don't care about religion

Pathetic attempt at trolling

T-I-G-E-R

What about Chechens?

I was talking about them in the first sentence

Woops, forgot Chechens are Caucasus .

And?, The HIV rate of Estonia is 1.30%, while Russia's hiv rate with all churkas and minorities is 0.68%, does that mean that Estonian Russians have 2 times more hiv than Russians in Russia? also >2001