Cap whas always hydra the evidens

Get over it. Its a story. Second issue isnt even out yet. Heroes become villains sometimes. Peter was Doc Ock, Cyclops is Magneto, Daredevil has been the Kingpin AND the leader of the Hand. Welcome to comics pleb.

What exactly is Marvel's endgame in having the Red Skull accurately diagnose everything that's wrong with America? He's been doing this for a few years now.

This makes sense since Hitler was never part of hydra and Red Skull only joined them recently. Clearly hydra cap felt they were a threat to hydra.

He's been doing it for a while. Johns' red zone arc and Brubakers run have him use the american system for his own ends. I think he did similar stuff in the 80s. It's more relevant and makes for better stories.

Makes sense. Not like Red Skull was ever HYDRA up to this point. Most likely the reason Cap is going full NOT MUH HYDRA right now is because Red Skull is trying to steal it for himself and pervert it from the fascist terror organization it used to be into a RACIST fascist terror organization which quite frankly he just can't stand by.

Because it makes for a compelling villain.

Thats the thing imo that makes this so retarded, if Cap has been hydra for so long why didnt he just you know let them win already?

Because Cap's HYDRA sect isn't the same as Zemo, Red Skull, Strucker, Madame HYDRA, or Gorgon's.

Its fine for a villain to be right about things. Its why people like Char Aznable

This is the thing about Skull, in here he actually took over a shitty Nevada Hydra wanabe branch just to further his plans just like he does any other group (Watchdogs, Black Movements, etc...) he was never one to believe in Hydra nor wanted to bring Hydra to glory like Strucker, Madame Hydra, or Kraken or like others wanted to, he wanted to use it for his own schemes and that is what he intends to do in Spencer's run with the group.

Red Skull was never a prominent leader of Hydra or a significant figure, he could never really give a shit about Hydra as an organization.

Hell he even says it in there that Hydra is shit and a decoy to distract the heroes so they don't see the return of Nazism coming, meaning he considers being a Nazi something different from Hydra.

Also that comic is the only time we see Red Skull with Hydra other than in Spencer's stuff in the comics.

I dont think that makes it any less retarded user.

>Cut off one head and two more take its place, except all the heads hate each other and dont work together at all and really have no common goal outside of sharing a name that is really nothing more than a super villain trademark dispute at this point.

Why do you people care so much about a marketing gimmick?

Because it's infuriating.

But why do you care? They're just manipulating your emotions for a quick buck.

At least this required a few minutes in mspaint. That's trying to contribute.

I'm not a big Cap reader, but I was under the impression that while being a Nazi The Skull has also been frequently affiliated with HYDRA. Am I wrong?

It's funny.

One of the greatest Captain America speech, and it comes from a What if-!?

You know, I think the present ended in the 90s. That's why it is now the future.

The missing part

>Its why people like Char Aznable

But Char was wrong and a dick.

Skull's mostly done his own thing, also he had the brain of Prof X grafted to his own so this is probably a mind trick.

Has someone edited the panel to say REGISTER yet?

Just because he says things that kind of true, doesn't mean they should be said.
He is a mean jerk, that Red Skull. If he were real he'd be arrested for trying to kill people.

I still want my hail shocker edit.

>A flag is piece of cloth
Herr Rogers, i promise you a future with no flags.

TWS should have ended with Cap giving this speech.

No one cared who he was til he put on the mask.

Not my future.

Worth noting that the current Skull, the one that had Prof X's brain grafted to him, is a clone of the original that had been frozen from the end of WWII up until ~2011. The original Red Skull is dead.

For now. He'll turn out to still be alive for some event.