DChad/Stacy Celebration Thread

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP *stands up* CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Sup Forums BTFO.
DC WINS AGAIN.
/ourGal/ saved DC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>RT is rigged! Who gives a shit!

>DC WINS AGAIN.
You have to win once before you can win again

stay salty marvel fag :)

This is ironic considering Sup Forums is always accusing Disney of having RT shill when this is literally an instance of shilling due to a politically correct climate.

>They will stumble, they will fall, but in time they will join you in the sun

APOLOGIZE

No, that's YOU my DCcuck friend

I think it would be sexist to give the first woman capeshit movie a bad review.

>WW saves DCEU

He didn't mention Marvel

>Every single review mentions feminism

What the fuck happened to film criticism?

I'm not sure why am I so happy because of the one number, but this was like watching good drama with happy ending.

Leave feminism to me

BASED PATTY
BASED ZACK
F FOR CHRIS EVANS AND AUTUMM

K I N O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MARVELKEKS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>b-b-but DC

The movie's a mediocre turd that's getting a pass for identity politics.

They managed to not go as far as Ghostbusters and call half their fans manbabies so they'll still make money.

that's not how greentext works

Triggered MRAs get in this thread

Congrats, we all win by getting better movies, how does this make people who believed RT was rigged feel?

>franchise wars

>inb4 WW wins an Academy Award for Best Makeup

it's literally owned by WB.

vindicated since the only critically successful DC movie happens to be the woman one

Putting makeup on Gadot probably doubles her weight.

>Wonder Woman] isn't just a triumph for women, it's a triumph, period.

Kill me it's probs gonna be a 6/10 (still better than BvS)

wonder how many times you'll post this one today

>But there’s something rather distasteful about co-opting trench warfare as the backdrop to a sanitised, hyper-stylised fantasy. I couldn’t help thinking of Kendall Jenner’s disastrous “protest chic” Pepsi ad. And when Gadot is called upon to communicate the horrors of war moments later, reeling around dazed and confused in a haze of orange poison gas, it’s a moment of Zoolander-esque silliness that brings home how weightless the whole story has become. Gadot is entirely credible as the embodiment of Amazonian perfection, but there’s only so much emotion her concerted brow-furrowing can convey.

>Yes, yes, I know: “It’s only a comic-book movie.” And on the level of big-budget trash, Wonder Woman is great fun. But there were hopes for something more. Perhaps there were too many rewrites and personnel changes (director Patty Jenkins was drafted in after the first choice left; while all five credited writers and eight of the 10 producers are male).

May I remind you.

God, the Guardian is a shitty newspaper.

too early for his time
youtube.com/watch?v=t2tGEiYU9KU

Why would he say that about his own franchise?

I presume he's speaking to Kevin Feige.

Yeah Breitbart is so much better.

>it's paid reviews until my movie gets good reviews

I will never understand this retarded company war shit.

>THE FAITHLESS ELECTORS!

Nostalgiad.

>Starts at 100%
>Goes down to 96%
>Goes down to 95%

Well, the reviews start coming and they don't stop coming

One is a fucking horrible liberal site the other a fucking horrible conservative site

back up at 97 bitch boy

>Uh well this one is worse
Are you a toddler?

>bitch boy
You know you need to be 18 to post here.

The Guardian said it was rotten

The guardian writes about things that actually happen, even if it's slanted. Breitbart just makes up random shit based on internet conspiracies and whatever Trump decided to tweet at 3am. The 2 aren't even comparable

Delete this you misogynostic marvel-loving fat childless piece of shreeeeeeeee

>mfw Marvelkeks have to go to sleep for work soon knowing they just got completely BTFO

Confirms that suspicion desu. Movie isn't even out yet.

>election predictions == review performance

??

JUST got back from a screening of this FEMININE classic!! Got there 20 minutes early and I still got the last two seats (me and my sis obv)

liberals are so stupid they think they are neutral and everyone opposite them is far right

>I-IT'S ONLY BECAUSE ALL CRITICS ARE ESS JAY DUBLUES

He has a point though. Ghostbusters was shit and almost every positive review had a line in it like "ladies can be funny too, move over fellas". Shills are so fucking easy to spot.

Why do we trust critics about anything? They say The Dark Knight Rises and Star Wars TFA are "amazing" movies. Then there's Civil War and other Marvel schlock. The same cunts cal Game of Thrones the best show ever and Better Call Saul every Breaking Bad fan's wet dream.

So tired of this shit
>Liberals do this and conservatives do this
No everyone pulls the same shit because everyone is a meatbag human with no integrity.

>everyone who doesn't buy into my paranoid conspiracies is a liberal shill cuck sjw DADDY SAID HE'D BUILD A WALL REEEEEEE

Yes, they're both useless.

Yea, but no one was talking about breitbart you retard. Are you a literal shill?

You have cogent points. GoT used to be quality though, and Better Call Saul is pretty great, although I haven't touched the new season yet.

>DC movie gets a bad RT score
>Sup Forums is mad
>DC movie gets a good RT score
>Sup Forums is mad

>The guardian writes about things that actually happen
lol

*12 hour standing ovation*
DChads and Stacys like us truly rules this world.

Here's my favourite.

Get on the right side of history, shitlords.