Anybody hype at all?

anybody hype at all?
less than 3 hours til it drops

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/ThatOneGuyFromThere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guess not

not hype, but i'm playing catch up. the first time i tried watching the series i stopped somewhere in the second season. i'm enjoying it more this time around and will most likely stick with it

I was just about to make a thread on this. Honestly I didn't care for much of the show after the first season, but I've watched it all thus far so I'm going to start the binge as soon as midnight hits here, I've got nothing else to do.

XXRRREEEEKKKLLLLPUMMMFFFFFF

I have a bad feeling it's going to be jam-packed with SJW ideology and more than enough Trump hate. Oh well, like I said...nothing better to do.

Eh I'm not that hyped, it's like my 10th favorite show on television these days, but I'll watch it. If only to have something to talk with the normies about.

TER TERMS FRONK?

This shit isn't even in the top 1000 television shows

When will netflix make something good? besides Kimmy Schmidt

This show died when Claire took over as >le strong independent womyn. Literally no reason to watch after s02.

i'm just waiting for a torrent

Bloodline is good, at least the first season is.

you are a normalfag

The actress even demanded a pay raise. There's a talk show where she bragged about threatening to leave the show otherwise iirc.

Will Season 5 bring House of Kino back?

Someday you're going to have to accept that tv and movies are overwhelmingly liberal. That will make sense to you if you reflect on the types of people who go into drama and writing

I still don't understand why Robin Wright gets away with pretending she's a beloved actress, she's never had a role worth half a fucking goddamn in my opinion.

>season 1
8/10
>season 2
8/10
>season 3
4/10
>season 4
4/10

Sincerely upset this show is continuing.

I cant name a single role off the top of my head other than house of cards

What the fuck was she in ever if note

>Kino
fuck off

Forrest Gump?

how old are you reddit?

>drops
nigger

oh shit, is that gin ayy?

retarded nigger

Nigger faggot

this ain't google but here's the first result

Take it easy!

I like house of cards, I don't like retarded reddit niggers

Is this a serious post? How does such a film embryo find this board and this have the gall to think his opinion is worth sharing?

>irony the post

is this show good if you're not keen on politics nor interested in them?

Well I'm not from reddit, so you can like me. Friend?

why don't you watch the first episode and see if you enjoy it?

Well the drama is good, and the power play is good too. But the politics is a big part. I still recc it.

even if I were to belive that you'd still be a retarded nigger

I'm excited, but less so than other years. I'll at least watch the first episode.

Last year I pregamed it and watched the entire season in one sitting while drinking hard liquor. Not trying to do that again.

How is it that I said one word and you're stark raving mad? Relax, friend. Let's talk about House of Cards.

>while drinking hard liquor.

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BLUER

Drink every time Frank knocks on the table.

Fuck off, I was in the initial stages of weight loss and thought that cheap Whiskey + Coke zero was better for me than drinking beer for 13 hours.

No alcohol this year boys, at least not tonight.

which part of the 90's were you born in?

>types of people who go into drama and writing
>types of people who own it all

95, I'm a senior in Uni, so I was a junior at the time.

What gives it away?

All you need to know about the state of this show. Abort.

misclicked, here's your (you)

House of Cards is kill

I stopped in the middle of S3, things were just getting too dumb. S1/2 were fantastic, all I remember of S3 is rage. Some people indicated that S4 was a return to form though, I just haven't got around to it yet.

Think the wife aspect was just getting too infuriating with her getting positions without political experience, fucking up, then bitching about it and being an all around manipulative cunt complaining about 'when is it my turn to rule', even though she's NEVER BEEN INTO POLITICS and instead kept doing random charities. Not sure if the writers wanted us to sympathize with her or not but her experience (like trumps) isn't one for a ruling leader.

You probably shouldn't continue then.

Based on some leaked german episode titles for the new season, you'd REALLY not like where it's going. I don't think I will either.

I binged and payed half attention to season 3/4 while I did other stuff, wasn't so bad probably do the same.

releases in 5 minutes.

What would be going in the datacenters, that is fascinating. all that delicious data,man.

>HoC
>anything good about it
LOL

Yeah not much..

That's one of the best netshit shows so far. It's bretty good desu senpai

Will the final season end in a defeat by a trumplike character?

Just started the stream.
rabb.it/ThatOneGuyFromThere

Get in before I close the room.

No because the guy he's running against is a young hip conservative dude.

I WILL NOT YIELD

No thanks

what will be the final season? I think they'll milk it till season 7

>Covering up a criminal investigation by starting a war

How much lead got in Frank's brain when the bullet hit him?

>t.someone who has not read history or about politics.

what do you expect from a nigger?

So, what does the ICO terrorist flag look like?

Next season is confirmed.