You are given the task of creating a sitcom about Rasputin. Who do you cast

You are given the task of creating a sitcom about Rasputin. Who do you cast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zJwqUH5llw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jake Gyllenhaal

Each episode he teaches different members of the royal family a life lesson or helping them with problems they're facing.
Maybe a couple of sly dick size jokes.

I didn't fully read your post. I don't know who I'd cast

that swedish guy that always ends up portraying Russians

Pewdipie as Rasputin
Charlie Sheen as Tsar Nicholas
Bernie Sanders as Vladimir Lenin
Zack Galifanakis as Stalin
Ancient Aliens guy as Trotsky
Melissa McCarthy as the Tsarina

I think he means the guy from Rambo IV.

*Rocky IV

y'all every had North Coast Brewing's Old Rasputin Imperial Stout? beerkino

"Crispin Glover"

nope, I meant Peter Stormare, he's the russian guy in American Gods and he looks about how i'd imagine Rasputin would look

Adam Driver

James Franco

This 2bqh

This is the only casting that matters.

Zach Galifianakis

So I was doing some research on Rasputin and I heard that when his drinking, lusting and hunger for power became known to more and more people the demands to do something about that outrageous man became louder and louder.
Can anyone confirm? Should I be asking on /his/ instead?

Julio Gomez from Blacked

Some black guy

dude looks like crispin glover

Adam Driver as Rasputin

pretty much exactly how it happened

Sounds comfy

tom baker was pretty funny as rasputin in Nicholas and Alexandra (1971)

Neil Patrick Harris as Rasputin.

James Franco as Rasputin

It really sickenss me how the hell royal family put that hairy hobo that close to them. Russians are fucking stupid

Will Smith would do a cracking job.

Paul Dano as the Tsar.

Unironically this.

rah rah rasputeen

RT pls go.

this

Well, thats obviously Liam Neeson....

That's a good options.

I wanna cast peter dinklage as his dick.

Franco is a manlet. he can't play Rasputin, who was tremendously imposing both in stature and in voice

Rip grumpy lolis

Adam driver

Great choice

It's a family sitcom. Nicholas II is the bumbling dad, the kids all have typical sitcom personalities. Rasputin is the CRAAAAAZY uncle type character played by Sasha Baron Cohen.

It will be called Dear American People. It will star Zoe Saldana as a black female Rasputin. She attends a predominantly white Ivy League college in America. She, along with a diverse group of students navigate various forms of racial and other types of discrimination while trying to spread black power and Russian propaganda.

adam driver

adam sandler

Maria > *

Stormare is a character actor from god, but why do they keep making him play slavs? He's a fucking scandiwegian. Dear deceased Anton Yelchin is more slav than that.

Every episode someone is plotting to kill him in different was because he's a gross POS and he's hated by everyone except the royal family and every attempt is more outrageous then the next but he always survives.

Climbs out of an icey lake still drunk or comes back to work with an axe sticking out of his head.

Andy Dick as Rasputin if he gets his act together and does it like the MTV days, remember the Oh Manson skit?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zJwqUH5llw

this goy

Joaquin Phoenix.
And it would be a raunchy dramedy, a Romanov dynasty Californication type show.

First thing I thought when i saw the OP, it's uncanny

This. He actually looks like Rasputin.

It was a shame how he carried on

Idris Elba

same

Get him to lose some weight like in Silence and grow his hair and beard out and he's a perfect lookalike. Driver is a great actor as well

Just needs a bigger beard