Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1496117768014.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is DCEU saved?

This just gave me a glimmer of hope.

and with Snyder gone I think Justice League can be saved

YES

>RT
Pleb. RLM will give this the definitive assessment.

>average rating 7.8
this is the important score, fuck the percentage

oh yeah, the ones that liked GOTG 2

And Metacritic gave it 82, can we all agree that DCEU may have a chance?

Will JL suck?

higher than any marvel movie :^)

look closer

>And Metacritic gave it 82

WHY DO PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SHIT WORKS?!?!!?

lets just say if this movie came out before the election trump wouldn't be president....

Batman v Superman got a 4.9/10. When you're nearly at an 8 I'd say that's an improvement.

Well if you factor in the feminism boost of 1.5-2 it's about 6.5 which sounds about right.

Two important critic sites give the movie positive reviews, what's to understand?

The point about the score is that it should be the focus, not the ratio of good to bad reviews. It's misleading and people are retarded for screeching "97% omg lol it's nearly perfect" when that's not what that percentage means. I'm happy with a 7.8

Please explain

>Sup Forums post-ironically shills DCU for over a year
>Sup Forums suddenly wants a DCU movie to fail

noooooooooooooooooooooo

I think you faggots are missing the point
It's not about how good it is, like this user said , its more about the movie being a critical success, finally, for the DCEU

GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1496117768014.jpg/
Why are you so obsessed with that one review.

oh yeah, the ones that liked a good movie

>its more about the movie being a critical success, finally, for the DCEU
Maybe, finally, the MCU will get an academy award.

Nah. They already went all in on deleting it and only keeping batman. Please look forward to the Year of Batman(tm)

Mouseshills on all out damage control.

>it's a "reviewers are scared that their career will die if they call it bad" episode

THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING. DC WASN'T SUPPOSED TO WIN LIKE THIS. WE HAD THE MEMES, WE HAD THE QUIPS, THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT LIKE BVS. WHAT THE FUCK BROS? WHAT DO WE DO, WE ALL KNOW CAPTAIN MARVEL IS GONNA FUCKING SUCK. THIS ISN'T FUCKING RIGHT.

I'm waiting for my swede boy to show his neet face
He claims to be Sup Forums but hes against our president

Yup all those Marvel movies they like and Star Wars The Force Awakens sure are great

>saved

Are you retarded? Bvs made what? 800 mil

SS 700 plus without china.

It was never in danger moron. They are making money regardless of fan boy whining.

Don't tell me that I'm missing the point. I know what fucking point I intended when I said people tout the RT score like it means something it doesn't. Sorry you can't into reading comprehension. Maybe you should go join one of the other fifteen fucking threads.

>now all of a sudden rotten tomatoes isn't muh shilling jewish trickery
>now it's gospel because my brand is favored

honestly just remove your dna from the gene pool

He meant is DCEU saved (from doing shitty movies)

BASED GAL!
We don't have to spend money on salt for weeks DCbros.

>justice league can be saved

But, the film's already been filmed.

And they've seen it.

Out in the dark, among the markeks

Ding, dong

The mouse is dead.

It's kind of amazing, really. Gadot has never hit me as a good actress and that's what a WW movie's gotta have. All the DCucks meme aside I really thought it was gonne be subpar. Guess we'll have to see it to confirm.

>Sup Forums is wrong again

What a surprise...

>Wonder Woman acclaimed
>Pirates panned
I thought "Disney pays critics!1!1!"
LEL at the backpedaling
Congrats DCEU fags, finally some real competition after years of embarrassment

>b-b-but every critic is akshully a paid shill for disney

>being against a corporatist kikelord is bad
back to rebbit sweetie. you can come back when you've grown up a bit and realized that ALL american presidential candidates are garbage pawns

The reverse applies to you, mouseshill. Fuck off alongside your Cuck Evans gifs.

JOSS IS OURS NOW

But Sup Forums has been saying for a long time that it'll get good reviews no matter what, because muh stronk womyn and muh powerful message.

wooden can't act "i'm a model first actress second" Gadot becomes a bankable actress

>kill me now

If you're against trump then you're against Sup Forums
If you're against Sup Forums then you're against Sup Forums
This has been gospel since the 2013 invasion

Behold the Holy Trinity

He's from r/movies, he doesn't know what we've been saying

The MCU has been 15 films of embarrassing kiddyshit failures. But hey who am I doubt MCUcks and their manchild sensibilities eating up Kevin Feige's feces.

>failures
Applies more to the entire DCEU sans WW

>caring about rotten tomatoes and its userbase of shill millenial film """"""""""critics""""""""""

So, guarantee the box office will be 900+ with 400 million domestic

It won't even break 500.

>he thinks 800 million staring LITERALLY the three biggest characters in capeshit isn't embarrassing
WB was banking on that shit making well over a billion, retard. You really think Joss Whedon taking over the DCEU is a coincidence? Daughter or not, Snyder was getting forced out regardless.

It's gonna get $365 domestic, $250 internationally. The big stickler is China.

I want to believe. Hopefully this will make Marvel step up its game.

You're the type that eats up the garbage that was Civil War and Dr Strange thinking it was good because of RT score. You are cancer. Meanwhile Snyder alone has changed the genre thrice while MCU directors desperately mimic his style.

No way. Asians will not like the idea of seeing this movie, I guarantee

Very happy for Gal Gadot and the DC fans but especially happy for my main man Chris Pine. Anyone else agree?

I can't wait for Armond's review

>Praise every DCEU movie
>Hate what superheroes movies have become under the MCU

Mickey Mouselets BTFO

Executives offered Snyder to delay the film so he could come back to finish it.

Does the MCU even have directors? I know Whedon left because he realized he was a glorified Disney puppet.

How
The trailers looks so damn awful.
Like every DCMU movie thus far.

How the fuck?

>ironically buying into the billion meme

Autism

This, I still can't warp my head around how they managed to pull it off

Is 2017 the Year of Capekino?

is ghostbuster 2016 all over again

Who is angrier right now, Sup Forums or marvelfags?

>How

Because she's a woman

Marvelfags false flagging as Sup Forums. They are very desperate now.

BvS underperformed it should have made 1billion easy but is was a piece of shit

because critics are cucks. there's no way this gay piece of shit movie is 97%.

>bad reviews
>against a feminist shit
nigga...
don't get me wrong maybe is good or at least not BvS o SS bad but i guess pirate the movie is the answer

So is it actually good or is this just feminism shilling?

Sup Forums drones that are upet because Sup Forums and Sup Forums are sister boards

Both

OK, I'm not from Sup Forums, I only came to visit recently due to alien covenant and finally getting around to watching Prometheus, and being tired of my usual boards. I stuck around a little for ww. So forgive my ignorance here, but is any of this really reliable? RT and all that.

Every trailer I've seen for ww makes me think it's complete garbage, so why all the hype and good reviews? Mind you, I haven't seen a single MCU or DCU movie, save some clips of batman vs superman on youtube, because I heard someone say doomsday was in it, so maybe I'm missing out on some overall... thing, I dunno. Also, I thought those doomsday scenes were atrocious.

IT'S NOT FAIR

MARVEL WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE FEMALE LEAD SUPERHERO FIRST

FUCK DCEU KILL SNYDER REEEEEEEEE

>$365 domestic
No, men are not interested in this one

250M tops and those are good numbers

Shouldn't the expectation that, with the 2 of the most famous fictional characters in the world being in one movie be an easy slam dunk at the box office? Batman alone can go toe-to-toe with the entire Marvel universe. Superman is still an immense pop culture presence. It should have been the easiest billion ever, right?

You don't have to falseflag this hard. We know who you are sad little Pajeet.

>paid reviews aren't a thing
>we are all just gonna do the same gesture as the executives told us to do

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE.

No, DChad films continue to impress and achieve kinohood that's what it is.

>SJWs shill a movie
Wow I'm shocked

Nolan's Batman broke a billion after Ledger died. Superman has never been big on cinema.

BvS performed closer to TDK than Civil War to Avengers which had a massive half a billion drop despite Spidey forced in it. DC is way more consistent than Marvel.

>It should have been the easiest billion ever, right?

Not when you have to deal with WB executives desperate for a quick cinematic universe.

>95% now

TUMBLING DOWN

DKEKS ON SUICIDE SQUAD

Is this a legitimate score, or is it getting the Ghostbusters remake treatment?

>paid shills
>critics afraid to look "not progressive" by giving a harsh review to a movie backed by feminists

Both DC and Marvel suffer from stupidity, but Marvel seems to also continually try to milk the faggots on the internet/reddit, which makes me hate them more.

WW looks good, so I will see it.

But Donner's Superman was incredibly influential. It may not have the same impact today, but to say he has never been big at the cinema is a bit disingenuous. You're right about Batman though. That guy can sell fucking anything.

Feels good knowing DCEU makes actual films and not kiddyshit focus-tested garbage to mirror modern sensibilities to the extreme.

Maybe one day the MCU will have a good movie worthy of discussion and debate. Until then we have to suffer more Gunn quips.

Black people will have to save Marvel now

Men btfo

Both BvS and especially SS were bad, so maybe this movie is actually good?
I don't care if it stars a woman or a man or a dog btw...

Well Avatar was shit.

There is only one review that matters.

900? no way man, prolly 650 WW