>watches anime
>opinion means more than a child's
Pick only one.

LITERALLY WHO

googling that finds nothing

cinema Sins?

Search Whorra or The Farce Engorges on Youtube
He also has Sup Forums humor

Why is it so difficult to straightly dissect and criticize a movie reasonably? Almost every youtube film critic relies on some dumb gimmick, uses lame comedy, thinks his audience have add and needs to consonantly have all kinds of shit going on, uses memes and so forth.

>anime

Except when you look past the Sup Forums humor, he's absolutely right and valid and isn't just being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian

he sounds like a fag, desu

Sup Forums isn't humor. Jewish control of our media is no joke. Sort yourself out, man.

Medabots?

What did he dislike about Fury Road?

In that case, he would be perfect for reviewing movies based on comic books aimed at children.

It was edited by a woman

If it weren't for the tentacle monster in the background, I'd think it was Dr. Tomoe from Sailor Moon.

>huuur duur Max isn't the main protagonist

I don't know the dude but he was probably jelly Immortan Joe had multiple wives while even the ham planet next door wouldn't look in his general direction.

Your life will improve tenfold if you stop being a cunt.

Did this guy post on hiss tank because I BTFO some fag from the site with a avatar like that.

Log Horizon.

>it doesn't make sense and it's all action

I love this guy

Glad someone on here finally talked about him. Stumbled upon him about a month ago and I've been meaning to bring him up in one of the stupid e-celeb threads that never seem to go away but thought that not enough people would know who he was.

Basically his Fury Road review was about how Immortan Joe did nothing wrong and only preserved civilization through control and not wasting water like an idiot.
The birthing woman were ungrateful because they were cleanest people in the area and were given luxury like books (which are rare in the Mad Max universe) and that they were idiots because they searched off for some fantasy land that turns out was destroyed by women that the film intends to portray as the heroes.
He calls them all out as idiots and fools for wasting water and destroying resources carelessly while pointing out how they took away most of the focus from Max himself, a character he said was more interesting from the very beginning of screentime
Also that one guy who needed Max's blood suddenly is able to move around without him and for some reason had Max in the front of his car, during the middle of danger

What does it stand for?

>pushes the strong empowered womxn character
>breaks the concubines out of their comfy vault life and drags them out into the desert, even though theyre treated better than 90% of the population
>drag them through hell and back to find a magic oasis
>oh yeah there was an oasis but we ruined it lol
>goes back to civilization
>kill the one guy who managed to create a working society out of ruin
>dump out all of the water he kept under tight control so there would be no shortage
thats a brief summary

other things include shitty blue lense filter, mad max not being about mad max/not developing him as a character, and some other stuff

You forgot to mention how he tore apart Steven's Universe with having the viewer chanting hitler memes against the juden.

The entire reason why Max is more interesting is specifically because he has limited screentime. And that's always been a thing in Max movies, he's more of a wanderer who helps people instead of the central focus.

I like him because its fun listening to him shit on things, and he makes some pretty valid points sometimes. Also because hes not some retard e celeb who shits out content to pander to viewers and stay relevant

>I give this girl nice things so she HAS to fuck me
Kek, no wonder this faggot browses Sup Forums.

>sex slaves are ungrateful for not wanting to be sex slaves!!

if you ever need proof that someone is a 400-pound Sup Forumsbeard, just ask them what they thought of fury road.

I like this cheeky cunt style
obviously a Sup Forums poster
very good satirical reviews
when's next upload weeaboo faggot?
shit on alien covenant PLEASe

>he doesn't try pandering to viewers
>obviously steals shit from Sup Forums and here

thats not the point I made at all you soft cunt but ok

in retrospect I guess i shouldnt have expected women to be able to think anything through

When you regularly rant against the jews in your reviews, it's not pandering anymore. It's legitimate frustrations.

Harsh, unforgiving, offensive, sees past bullshit, but not unfair
He's the perfect candidate of /ourguy/

thats not pandering thats a shitpost in video format

Literally who?

Literally YOU.

The sex slaves were still fools and idiots for mindlessly wasting water in the scene where they wash themselves

Nah, Dr. Tomoe. basically mad scientist with a harem of witches and a cyborg sailor soldier as a daughter who can steam roll anyone.

>it's not pandering when he panders to muh precious Sup Forums!
top jej

they thought they were going to a lush green paradise. I'm sure they knew how much water they could use.

>He also has Sup Forums humor
>""""""""""humor""""""""""

But they're sex slaves to Joe, he would want them to be clean and pretty. It's also obvious that they're sheltered and not fit for the wasteland, their appearance contrasts with Furiosa and Max's more grizzled look. That's the entire reason why Max came aboard in the first place, because they needed his help

hey E;R

nobody could honestly lack this much self awareness

A movie portrays characters as fools so that makes it a bad movie? What's the logic here

But the paradise was just a myth
They didn't consider it being false or destroyed
They just went with the idea and still wasted water

>mindlessly wasting water
lol

it didnt portray them as fools it portrayed them as the good guys you were supposed to be rooting for
they didnt even knowif there was water or not they just went

No, it portrayed them as people who needed help. The heroes were Furiosa and later, Max. They barely even do anything in the movie

Immortan Joe did that for the common people but knew when to hold back given the limited supply.
The movie shows this as a negative but in reality he's just being resourceful

Better than most Hollywood trite

Because that gives him control over them. Here's a question, how do you know it's "water is limited and Immortan Joe is using it sparingly" and not "there's plenty of water, but Joe just hoards it all for himself and is using it as a way to control everyone." There's a fucking garden in his tower, for fuck's sake, that he uses for no other reason than a room to keep his ladies + it looks nice.

>Why is it so difficult to straightly dissect and criticize a movie reasonably?
Alachia Queen is fantastic at this.

>shit on things
enjoy Vaughn on Movies jog blog

>"Yeah, Furiosa should've gone on a recon mission first and divert a convoy for hundreds of miles just to make sure something was there and then find a good excuse to give the maniac in charge when she comes back."
You're a retard.

He was being resourceful for himself because he was just a power hungry dickhead. The lack of water just kept people in check and weak enough for them not to rise up.

Who?

back to your pure hearts, you alien fuck.

>thinks hollywood = all films

fine then, the heroes took the best cared for women with the highest standard of living known to them, herded them like sheep onto their war rig and drove them into the desert

because..............................................................?

it makes no sense for them to leave

>"dude dude dude lets leave"
>wtf where would we go
>"to the green place!"
>what green place, everywhere around us is desert
>"nah man i totally know it exists its out there lets go"
>how do you know? have you been there? did you see it?
>"lmao dude wut? why would i ge on a recon mission first and divert a convoy for hundreds of miles just to make sure something was there and then find a good excuse to give the maniac in charge when she comes back?"
>"thats dumb, lets set out to this destination in the wasteland, we dont need to make sure its real"

kys

Pointing out that someone is jewish is not a good substitute for an actual joke.

Holy shit, have you ever thought about what you are saying?

Is his Steven Universe critique as good as his Korra critique?
His Legend of Whorra series is fantastic
My Korra obsessed sister couldn't argue against it

...because they're sex slaves? Because they obviously don't like Joe and how he hoards all of the water for himself while leaving everyone else ot die? I guess according to you being able to stay clean is worth it

Who?

But Joe treated his slaves amazingly
There were books for them
Fucking books

From his channel
>Q: What does "E;R" stand for, anyway?
>A: I’d rather it be left enigmatic; reality is never as satisfying.

It's not long enough. It's just one vid.

Yeah dude, I'd let myself get pumped full of jizz by some crazy fat fuck I hate every day if it means I can wash myself and read some books

>stay clean
>stay fed
>stay pampered
>stay alive
>stay comfortable
>stay protected
>have anything you ever want
>have to have sex with the guy giving you all this

or

>run out into the wasteland to die
>youve never seen it, shes never seen it
>but there may be some water or some shit out there somewhere who knows
>you dont have to have sex

and you chose to die?

>stay clean
>stay fed
>stay alive
>stay protected
same shit with slaves, I guess slavery is a-ok

>stay pampered
if by pampered you mean "i can wash myself and read some books"

>have anything you ever want
no proof

>have to have sex with the guy giving you all this
who is obviously a violent megalomaniac who keeps everything for himself and owns you

>run out into the wasteland to die
>youve never seen it, shes never seen it
>but there may be some water or some shit out there somewhere who knows
All of this is acceptable from a movie perspective because his wives were secluded from the wasteland and don't actually know anything about it. Once again, that's the entire reason why they recruited Max.

>tears apart
>capeshit and star wars
wow bro so difficult, how about he tears apart Citizen Kane or something genuinely kino?

Because water is a limited resource? I mean, he could have tons of water, sure, but if it replenishes itself extremely slowly it still makes it a finite resource.

A lake seems like a lot of water but when 100 people drink from it regularly and there is no rainfall to keep it supplied that lake will dry up within twenty years.

>same shit with slaves, I guess slavery is a-ok
we're not comparing this to slavery we're comparing it to death friendo :^) and yes, pampered from the movies perspective. either way, theres no green place so leaving was pointless in the end

Everyone else in that world is dying from starvation, disease, thirst, yet they live in the lap of luxury. All their needs are met. Sure, they have to fuck Joe, but if I needed to suck the man's dick to survive I'd do it.

You're quibbling about morals in a lawless wasteland. It isn't about morals, it's about survival. And they had more than that and still weren't satisfied because they were fucking stupid.

>Because water is a limited resource? I mean, he could have tons of water, sure, but if it replenishes itself extremely slowly it still makes it a finite resource.

And yet he uses it for a garden that serves no practical purpose. Keep in mind agriculture uses up a shitton of water.

Here's another question, if Joe is so based in saving water then why does he use such an inefficient way of giving it to the people? He just pours it all out in a massive stream. If he really gave a shit about saving water he would keep them all in containers that are the same size and distribute them appropriately. That would be both fair AND efficient, but he doesn't do that.

So either Joe is dumb and is wasting water for no good reason, or there's plenty of fucking water, more than enough for everyone, he just keeps it all for himself in one place. Considering Furiosa unleashed a bunch of it at the end I'm leaning towards the latter.

theres a middle ground here. joe can be retarded for wasting water while still having the good idea of keeping control on it

You have to admit his editing's top notch

>Garden serves no purpose.

Well, food, for one thing, especially if there is no reliable source of game.

He's not about being fair, he's about control. He is a warlord, after all. And they are coming to him, mind you. They could always try their luck elsewhere, but if they don't want to, he'll open the gates once a day and they can get some then.

Furiosa is an idiot, for more than one reaason, so I would not rely on reasoning like that for her actions.

>trying to convince someone unironically taking Immortan Joe's side and defending his actions
Forget it Jake.

>Everyone else in that world is dying from starvation, disease, thirst, yet they live in the lap of luxury. All their needs are met. Sure, they have to fuck Joe, but if I needed to suck the man's dick to survive I'd do it.

Okay, but you're assuming the entire reason why they left is exclusively for themselves. What if they gave a shit about the people outside?

>You're quibbling about morals in a lawless wasteland.
Because that was the entire point of the movie you mong. That was Max's entire character arc, about how the wasteland reduced him to be selfish and only in it for himself but he changes his mind and decides to help people again. It's about retaining your humanity even when shit gets bad. This was also a thing in Mad Max fucking 2. How are you this bad at watching movies?

fuck whoever this weak ass nigger is and watch my nigga kilian
youtube.com/channel/UCjdQaSJCYS4o2eG93MvIwqg

I doubt he's gonna watch wonder woman. he didn't even want to watch Rogue One and only did it because people begged him to review it.
pic related

how was get out racist?

i bet he liked La La Land

>What if they gave a shit about the people outside?
what if you made coherent arguments instead of speculating bullshit motives that appeared nowhere in the movie

He really didn't. The Force Awakens was him just spouting Mary Sue and Jew for 20 minutes and his Deadpool review he refused to review it as a standalone and didn't understand that the X-men movie universe is completely separate from the MCU which makes a lot of his points fall flat on their face. It's like comparing OPM to other Shounen Jump heroes like Luffy or Goku he act similar. He also shares some really retarded ideas on how to improve said movies when it seems he can't even comprehend simple action movies.

Weeaboo retard/10

That's nice, but that doesn't make them less stupid.

Again, that's nice that he decided to help people (until the water runs out).

>Get Out: A Review for Sensitive White People

Except during his Deadpool review he also criticized the MCU for its lack of worldbuilding despite having a multitude of movies and how they just ditch potentially interesting plot points
He also criticized Deadpool's handling of tone with how it suddenly shifts with no real elegance

That's some fedora tier shit

>He also criticized Deadpool's handling of tone with how it suddenly shifts with no real elegance
Has this guy ever fucking read a Deadpool comic or is he just a fucking idiot Sup Forumstard?

Cry some more

agreed, this thread just introduced me to and turned me off this guy harder than James Dean's cock

E;R please leave you unfunny faggot
Copypasting arguments you find on Sup Forums isn't good

He said at the beginning of the video that he hasn't read the comics and that the review was toward the movie for what it is and how he will argue that the movie wasn't actually a subversion from the typical cape movie while comparing it to One Punch Man which he argues is an actual subversion

are you saying the comic is deliberately bad?

So basically he's an edgy YMS clone

Except OPM isn't a subversion at all. It's shounen as fuck from the very first minute.