Now that we have killed Harambe, what is Gorilla City's reaction to this? And what is Grodd Going to do?

Now that we have killed Harambe, what is Gorilla City's reaction to this? And what is Grodd Going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/05/30/us/gorilla-shot-cincinnati-witnesses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll trash Chicago again

Grodds going to lead the #Gorillalivesmatter and wreck some shit.
I'm black so it's ok if I make this joke

Stage a school play

It's not offensive of you make an X lives matter joke. It's offensive of you're trying to say black people are no better than animals.

i think the whole point of grodd is that he doesn't care about other gorillas, only himself

Ugh ... you realize you DO have internalized racism right?
It's not okay and it IS offensive

do they seriously not have tranq darts
and why didnt they shoot his parents for tossing him in there

They considered tranqs, but the tranqs wouldn't have taken effect immediately enough to be sure that the child would be unharmed.
The child himself managed to crawl through the fence and fell into a moat.

Because the gorilla would go ape shit before the tranq dart made effect and he would break the kid spine

Tranquillizers aren't magic, it would take a bit of time for them to take effect, especially on something like a silverback gorilla.

Plenty of time for a startled and enraged animal to kill the infant it has in it's hands.

Tranquilizers aren't instantaneous, and getting shot by one would likely agitate the gorilla more before it would kick in.

In reality, it's mostly down to whether or not the gorilla was actually acting dangerously towards the kid - the official account and some eyewitnesses disagree on whether he was hurting or protecting him, and there has been a history of small children falling into gorilla enclosures and one of the gorillas helping and guarding it until someone can take it to safety.

I can be happy the kid is safe and sad they had to kill the gorilla

If you believe killing the gorilla was "wrong" or "unfortunate" then you're subhuman.

I don't think it was wrong but it is sad, gorillas are fairly intelligent creatures.

Tranqs don't usually have an immediate effect like they do on TV

and the parents just weren't paying attention to the kid at the time.

I can't imagine doing something like this at any age. I was such a pussy when I was at that 4-5 year old age that I'd probably be too scared to stand close to the cage.

In regards to the tranquilizer darts, an animal of that size would take several minutes to fully sedate, and shooting an animal like a gorilla - no matter how peaceful they are acclaimed to be - may cause the animal to freak out and possibly harm the boy in the process.

Who get's offended? Aside from white people that feel a need to be offended for other people because of some apparent need to be so superior to said people that they can feel on behalf of those people?

No. No you can't. If you were even momentarily THINKING about the gorilla then there's something VERY seriously wrong with you.

The gorilla dragged the kid by the arm through water so regardless of its intentions, if I was the parent of the kid I probably would have done the same thing

This shit's bananas

What's going on this thread? What killed who? Gorilla what? This doesn't look Sup Forums related.

Explain.

Because boys will be fucking boys? It's not always the parents fault.

No. No it isn't. It's not "sad". It's ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FANTASTIC THAT THE GORILLA DIED. Because the gorilla dying means that the boy could live. If you don't understand that then you are defective as a human being.

wait what? the gorilla harmed the children? I thought he had remained safe and the Gorilla had just brought him to his den or something.

Thanks for setting are race back, Tom.

If I were the parent I wouldn't be so garbage-tier that my kid winds up in a gorilla pit. I know they already decided there would be no charges pressed, but I'd sue her for the cost of one new critically endangered gorilla.

Hey man, boys will be boys. Can't blame them for stuff like rape and all.

A 4 year old fell into a gorilla pit at the zoo. The gorilla sorta roughly handled him a bit and the father of the kid ended up shooting the gorilla dead. Now there's a ton of controversy over whether or not the gorilla deserved it.

>"unfortunate" then you're subhuman.

... who the fuck wouldn't think that it's unfortunate? Do you know what unfortunate means? It perfectly encapsulates the situation. You sound like a moron.

I don't think it was "wrong" to kill the gorilla given the circumstances. He was being very rough with the kid and could have easily killed him, whether by accident or on purpose. I do think the parents should be held responsible in some way, for having such a shitty kid. Though it's also the zoo's fault for having such shitty fences that a 3 year old can get in. There is no fucking way a small child could get anywhere near the gorillas in my city's zoo.

it's not

someone move it to

He dragged by the shirt.

And then fucking corrected the shirt.

Harambe was literally acting like a better father than the father.

another black kid shot down in the name of white life

Ye but it's sad that the boy fell in so the gorilla got shot.

I think it's for the best that Hiroshima got bombed and there wasn't a lengthy ground war in Japan, but I still think it's sad that it came to that.

Parent at the Cincinnati Zoo wasn't watching her kid; he climbed through the safety railing, past the four feet of bush barrier, and fell into the moat of the gorilla exhibit. One of the gorillas came over, dragged the kid around a bit, and got killed to save his life.

The video shows the gorilla whipping the kid around like it was trying to mop the floor with his face. You are a subhuman monster if you think the gorilla shouldn't have been killed the INSTANT that the boy fell in just to make 100% sure he wouldn't be in danger.

>Little niglet with shit criminal parents saved
>At the cost of an endangered Gorilla who literally helped the boy.

the Zoo shot him - they were afraid a tranquilizer would take too long to act.

Bad parenting
Kid fell in with a Gorilla
Gorilla dindu muffin
Gets killed anyway

Kid fell into a gorilla pit in a zoo, they shot the gorilla to save the kid. now people are freaking out over all kinds of things

Fuck that stupid boy. Are you fucking kid me? He's the kind of reckless scum that will grow up to drive drunk and kill an entire family in a head-on collision. I seriously want to fight you now, you self-righteous sack of shit.

You got all that from a kid acting like a stupid kid?

Spoiler alert in regards to that third Tweet: The toddler was black.

are you fucking serious

>the father of the kid ended up shooting the gorilla dead

Incorrect. The zookeepers shot the gorilla.

How is any of this Sup Forums related?

Thank you for correcting me

Here's the video, anyway

cnn.com/2016/05/30/us/gorilla-shot-cincinnati-witnesses/

So, the parents didn't try to stop him from jumping into the gorilla pit? What the fuck were they doing?

>black kid
>awful parents
>brags about not following instructions
>has already caused an international incident before he learned how to read

Yeah, I think I can extrapolate what kind of person he will grow up to be.

I'd slaughter ten fucking gorillas if it saved the life of a child. Get a fucking grip. It's a beast. The Internet has turned people into whiney little faggots I swear.

>ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FANTASTIC THAT THE GORILLA DIED. Because the gorilla dying means that the boy could live. If you don't understand that then you are defective as a human being.
The defect is you. Having to make the hard call is never reason for rejoycing. Do you make a celebratory dance for all the hard choice we have to resolve ourselves to do?

Then we should have let the fucking kid die

Yes, that was my mistake

Watching the gorilla? That's what I'd be doing if I were in front of a gorilla pit.

They "Looked away for just a moment".

Lol white people are so fucking stupid.

Because instead of a calm, curious gorilla who may unintentionally harm a child, you would have a pissed off half ton animal that can literally rip the child in half in the ten minutes or so the tranqs would take to knock it out.

Is it wrong to feel some fucking empathy for the death of a living creature? Yes, the child's life was more imparative in this situation, but it hardly disqualifies people from feeling bad that a gorilla just up and died for reasons completely beyond his control.

I bet if someone pointed out that the kid was black to these morons they'd still find a way to rationalize that white people are to blame.

I don't think the life of a guaranteed future criminal is worth that much. Or your own life, judging by your opinions.

>the parents should be held responsible
>blaming the victim

>>>/stormfront/

Yeah, we get it. You're upset people sympathize more with an endangered species than a toddler. Please samefag some more.

Did you see the video of the gorilla dragging that kid through the water and how fast it was doing it? I'm shocked this kid is OK.

It wasn't acting like a father or protecting him. It didn't know what this kid was so it was just treating it like a toy. I've never seen a gorilla drag a baby gorilla through the water at that speed like that. Kid is lucky to be alive and he will feel horrible about this as he grows older. No kid wants a magnificent animal such as this killed because he was fucking retarded.

You know it wouldn't take much for the Gorilla to go apeshit and rip that boy to shreds, right? It was a safety measure. Besides, nature can make more Gorillas. They are all the same at the end of the day.

It was clearly supposed to be a joke about Gorilla Grodd chimping out over the death of an innocent gorilla but anons ITT love to argue rather than imagine fun scenarios

You need your ass kicked. Badly.

>gorilla-shot-cincinnati-witnesses
Yep Grodds revenge have already begun

Look at these angry monkeys. They're always like "oh it would be different if he was black" "muh equality". Shut the fuck up

Yet we don't let our children jump into the exhibits of dangerous animals.

>but the tranqs wouldn't have taken effect immediately enough to be sure that the child would be unharmed.

and?

Is there a video or something?

Nevermind

It's been posted in this thread

Wasn't it a white kid who fell in?

Ask Cincinatti why they haven't hired Sup Forumsacks yet.

Is it racist that so many black people are protesting the death of a gorilla?

Reminder that non-whites like to hurt and kill animals for fun. Look at the nigger in this thread decrying the idea that anyone should so much as feel bad for the animal that was murdered to save a worthless criminal brat.

Meanwhile in Africa they let entire tribes starve rather than allow them to hunt endangered species, which is the way it should be.

Oh come on user there has to be one or to stories to that effect

The threads supposed to be about the reaction of Gorilla Grodd.

One is a human life, the other is a beast. Get a fucking grip you faggot tree-huggers.

>Is it racist that so many black people are protesting the death of a gorilla?
It's racist to acknowledge that fact

I agree that they were right to kill the gorilla, but animals are not just identical replaceable automatons.

The fact that the child could get into the Gorilla enclosure in the first place is the fault of the Zoo. You can put some blame on the parents, but running off and getting into places they shouldn't is what kids do all the time. Parents are only human.

As far as killing Harambe, the zookeepers made a quick decision in the moment. Monday morning quarterbacking won't change anything.

Making sure the animals are secure both from getting out or tourists getting in is the responsibility of the zoo. That seems to be the main problem that needs to be fixed after this situation.

What makes you think we give a shit about your human life? Are you a biblethumper or something?

Gorillas > blacks

Animals have no souls though.

>Wasn't it a white kid who fell in?

No.

No, he was black.

Humans are more important than animals. Period.

How many? I'm getting mixed messages here:

God damn it. This is that whole Cecil the Lion debate all over again. It's just an animal

>Besides, nature can make more Gorillas.

Yeah because endangered animals don't exist, retard.

Nah, Cecil the Lion was just a lion that got shot. I feel bad the gorilla died but I get it that a kid was in danger and a call had to be made

>Muh Animals!
>But fuck kids though! Especially black ones!

Fucking this. Ten years ago we'd be thanking God the kid is alive. Now if you say thank god some nu-male cuck gets up in arms. Fuck this era.

Cecil was killed by hunters, iirc

This gorilla was killed in order to protect a kid

I like gorillas better than kids, what can I say?

Humans are animals.

I think the main reason there is such a huge uproar over this is that gorillas are critically endangered.

Oh, so when a gorilla is shot after an accident, but when some lions get murdered because of a home intruder nobody gives a fuck.

Is there some lion version of Gorilla Grodd. He needs to kick grodds ass.

Sup Forumsumblr pls

You're just proving that ALL "animal rights activists" are literally mentally ill.

>Talking shit about your own species.
How about you go fuck off to the rain forest somewhere if you feel that way about your own kind, hippie

neither do humans

Souls don't exist.