Why did The Exalted Ottoman State scare white people so fucking badly that they literally had to discover two new...

why did The Exalted Ottoman State scare white people so fucking badly that they literally had to discover two new continents just to avoid it?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225237-4-Anatolian-Greeks-gedmatch-results
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?224818-Western-Turks-GEDmatch-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They feared the Turkic warrior.

>scare
They tore it apart actually

rich heathens that wanted to create an islamic roman empire which meant tearing through europe like they did with everyone else

>white people
>people
*dabs on you*
*closes tab*

if by 'They' you mean 'the Ottomans' and by 'it' you mean your mother's pussy, you're right

"White People" (note: Only an Amerishartmutt could use such retarded term of ignorance and stupidity) where busy fighting each other because of Luther's Reformation.

if by 'They' you mean 'the Ottomans' and by 'it' you mean your mother's pussy, you're right

butthurt
whites ripped your empire apart. deal with it.

>Ottoman Empire at its greatest extent in 1683
Hmmm?

If by 'whites' you mean the Ottomans and 'your empire' refers to your dad's asshole, you're right

Dog bless your ancestors Janusz.

As always, France was the only non-pussy European state and we sided with Ottomans since we feared them so little.
Heh.

It is moderately staggering to see how Americans lack even the most basic of knowledge regarding history.

How do they function? What is life like to 300 million people that think reality begin in 1789?

Based Poles

Based White Castle burgers

Whites literally stopped their advance and were eventually responsible for their collapse

>in 1789?
Uh French Revolution bro.

They think it begins in 1773, signing of the declaration of cowardly secession.

>were eventually responsible for their collapse
They did it to themselves honestly.

>dude turkification
>dude let's ban guns, they're like anti-islam and shit
>dude let's coup the sultan a gajillion fucking times and then hope he still has authority when we need it
>dude offensive into Russia in the dead of winter xD (the saddest thing is it almost worked)

slightly ironic

fuck those converted rape babys

www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=

>the saddest thing is it almost worked
It always alsmost worked. That*s what all the ones that failed tell themselves. And none of them was even close at a realistic view.

* We used to speak Albanian and call ourselves Romans, but then Winckelmann, Goethe, Victor Hugo and Delacroix told us, "no, you are Hellenes, direct descendants of Plato and Socrates" and that did it. If a small, poor nation has such a burden put on its shoulders, it will never recover.
(Nikos Dimou, New York Times, June 2009)

* When a Greek's identity is in question, they can never accept the facts as they are. The Greeks lack the capacity to comprehend reality. Every Greek has an exaggerated opinion about Greeks.
(Lord Byron)

* There is no continuity from ancient Greeks to modern Greeks. Modern Greek identity is a fradulent one built on myths.
(Secretary of Greek Ministry of Education, Professor Thalia Dragona)

Are you trying to be the new ikibey, mutt?

We're not all like that obviously. We aren't taught that stuff in school.

feels bad man

The historical illiteracy of Europeans is quite staggering to behold.

>one retarded T*rk immigrant is representative of America

1776, and you guys helped us out enormously

this

>dude turkification
Ottomans didn't Turkify anyone actually. Apart from subhumans from Trabzon and Rize. I wish they didn't do that. They should have just massacred every Greek there and repopulate it Chepnis from Giresun, Ordu and some Lazes. Lazes are based.
>dude let's ban guns, they're like anti-islam and shit
cringe. ottoman empire was a gunpowder empire

repopulate it with*
Lazes are really based though. One of the few minorities that i can really get along with. Some of them can really be very qt and some of them are almost Scandinavian looking (Pic related is a Laz from Turkey). I should take a look into their genetics desu but there are almost no sources for their genetic make up.

>They should have just massacred every Greek
Then that would mean turks are only armenoid.
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/

>That*s what all the ones that failed tell themselves
Well this isn't even an exaggeration here. Sarrakamus would've been besieged as intended, albeit with more casualties piling on than hoped for, but one army corps got lost and delayed the pincer attack that was going to proceed when they arrived. It's just the case of one commander getting massively unlucky (well I guess you are right in that you can't really expect anyone to have an easy bringing 40,000 men in winter through mountain passes meant to be secret and hard to find).

You tried to forcibly convert Anatolians and Assyrians, and brought them into the arms of the Russians. And also embittered Arabs against you by making it so higher classes could only be gotten to by speaking and writing the much harder turkic script.

>ottoman empire was a gunpowder empire
You had a ban on artillery schools while they were flowering up in Europe bro.
> In 1734 an artillery school was established to impart Western-style artillery methods, but the Islamic clergy successfully objected under the grounds of theodicy.[84] In 1754 the artillery school was reopened on a semi-secret basis.[84]
Dare I say it, /BTFO/?

Typo :)

They were so jewish, it was literally cheaper to go around africa to get to the indias.

>that video
>gee i wonder why people from similar backgrounds share similar genes

>2010 source
>source is from: Dienekes (Pontic Greek aka armenoid)
>samples were literally taken from Kurds and unknown mystery meats
>When dienekes gets samples from an actualy study it turns out that the Turkish samples literally have nothing to do with Dienekes's samples
>Retarded poo in loo (read his other works, he's a dumbass)

I know, average iq in Greece is around 89-90 but please, be quiet when your superiors are around, mutt. And don't make me post your mutt kind that literally come out as 100% Armenian.

shhhhh it's ok armo just accept your ancestry

Based Poland wearing themselves out so they can be enslaved by Germans and Russians for hundreds of years

that girl is literally a half balkanite. in the comment section several turks noticed that her results are atypical.
but greeks are very dumb peop- i mean creatures. i can post balkan turk results here. they're closer to balkans than to turks but they have significant turkish admixture obviously.

>be american
>talk about irony
>get 911 gets
Now that's irony

believe it or not but white people have largely been on the defense in their history
t*rks and other garbage would never stop invading to fill their bloodlust until finally being put down like the roaches they are

TURKISH RESULTS
1 58.2% Nogay + 41.8% Algerian_Jewish @ 5.19
2 53.7% Nogay + 46.3% Ashkenazi @ 5.36
3 51% Cyprian + 49% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.76
4 59% Nogay + 41% Italian_Jewish @ 5.79
5 59.5% Nogay + 40.5% Tunisian_Jewish @ 5.8

GREEK RESULTS
4 52.2% Abhkasian + 47.8% Lebanese_Druze @ 4.75
5 54.9% Georgian + 45.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.75
6 93.2% Armenian + 6.8% North_Ossetian @ 4.9
7 92.8% Armenian + 7.2% Ossetian @ 4.91
8 92.6% Armenian + 7.4% Adygei @ 4.93

sources

Mutt, i'm just pointing out that your ancestors were hellenized cucks. They have nothing to do with Greeks.

It's pretty surprising how you low iq armenoids discuss the same thing with me literally every day and get btfo. Is it your mutt genetics that make you dumb?

>eurocentrism

The Ottomans in their prime could have easily conquered all of europe, if Selim had focused more on his european expansion instead of destroying the mamluk sultanate, all of europe would have been fucked. The thing is that before the discovery of the new world, europe was pretty much a waste of manpower and time. So they decided to expand into arab lands instead.

You sound very insecure

>You sound very insecure
>Argues with me about genetics every day because people call him turk rapebaby
>Spams same videos every day to feel better
I know your mutt kind is not very bright, there's a reason why Turks could easily conquer your shithole. But please, be quiet when your Chepni superior is around. Or else i'll drag you by your curly greek hair and and kick you in your armenian nose.

Whatever you say my armenian friend

>mutt?
that coming from a "t*rk" has to be a fucking joke

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk&t=

Haven't i told you to fuck off, mutt? I want no mongrels near me. Bugger off. Wannabe İkibey.

Are Greeks new Amerimutts of Sup Forums?
>Literally get triggered by the mere mention of them being hellenized everything
>Try to discuss genetics with no genetic knowledge
>7/24 butthurt
from now on Greeks are our new amerimutts.

EL GRECO GOBLINO SENYORES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

where is my favorite rape baby?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0&t=

>* Definition of being Greek according to 1827 Greek constitution. To be Greek, there is only one requirement, getting baptized by a Greek Orthodox priest in a Greek Orthodox church.

el gusano....

butthurt

ottomans were white

turkiye

>Simon Mcllwaine writes, "Modern Greek identity is based on an unshakable conviction that the Greek State is ethnically homogenous. This belief ... has entailed repeated and official denial of the existence of minorities which are not of 'pure' Hellenic origin. The obsession with Greek racial identity involves the distortion of the history of the thousands of years when there was no such thing as a Greek nation state.

La Abominacion.....

this, in order to be Greek you have to be white and have light colored hair, or else you're just another shitskin that got turked

So happy ottomanism never picked up Turkic pride world wide

based unwilling human shield

>Greeks as Albanians. Slavs were not the only groups to move into the southern part of the Balkan peninsula. Many Albanians came in also. Albanians settled in Athens, Corinth, Mani, Thessaly and even in the Aegean islands. In the early nineteenth century, the population of Athens was 24 percent Albanian, 32 percent Turkish, and only 44 percent Greek. The village of Marathon, scene of the great victory in 490 B.C., was, early in the nineteenth century, almost entirely Albanian."

La Creatura.....

I get the feeling that the Greeks itt could be Pontians. Could explain their low iq and enormous butthurt.

based ignorant gayreek

pontics are not greeks they're shitskins like you, bro.

*yawns*
For example, supervised STRUCTURE (K= 3) illustrates a genetic ancestry for the Turks of 45% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 42-49), 40% European (95% CI, 36-44) and 15% Central Asian (95% CI, 13-16), whereas at K= 4 the genetic ancestry of the Turks was 38% European (95% CI, 35-42), 35% Middle Eastern (95% CI, 33-38), 18% South Asian (95% CI, 16-19) and 9% Central Asian (95% CI, 7-11). PC analysis and FRAPPE/STRUCTURE results from three regions in Turkey (Aydin, Istanbul and Kayseri) were superimposed, without clear subpopulation structure, suggesting sample homogeneity. Thus, this study demonstrates admixture of Turkish people reflecting the population migration patterns."

my armenian friend you """"" jihad""""" got cucked again

If you ever associate me with Pontians i'll break your bones, Kellyfag.

>turks are 1/20th japanese
mad jelly Tbh

>Athens was 24 percent Albanian, 32 percent Turkish, and only 44 percent Greek. The village of Marathon, scene of the great victory in 490 B.C., was, early in the nineteenth century, almost entirely Albanian."
This, the sandniggers turked or replaced our population with more shitskins, while good ol greeks went into hiding like Luke Skywalker, till came back and nailed the shitskins.

whatever you are you are all the same shit to me lol

is this the meme one on wikipedia? lol nice try

it's like trying to differ between shits, it's shit, you're shit, sandnigger shit, but dont poo on it, many shitskins went on to achieve great things in this world

No

what the fug is 1/20 :DDD
the mongoloid dna here is around 10-15%. in my hometown it's 16-24%

see the study compares Turks to Kyrgyzes. Not to Turkmens or Nogais or Uzbeks. My peanut sized brained Pontian friend.

Read what I posted xocam im not defending the gayreek

I bet that you two have the same black bushy eyebrows, you're proabbly related. Brothers in poo.

pea brained*
what the fuck did i write :DDDD
I quoted your pic because the Aydın and Istanbul Turks are from the study.

oh i thought you were calling me a gr*ek memer

your brain is full of poo just like your skin no need to apologize, it's cool poobro

this needs to happen again
except, expel the arabs and kurds this time, and azeris join too

can we expel albos too, they're as dumb as the arabs/turks/other shit you mentioned. like really fucking dumb, like can't wipe my ass dumb

i dont like non-turks desu. i actually dont like turks too.

hmmm.

>it's another greeks getting BTFO in a genetic discussion and get bullied to the max episode

>le 15% face
Nah irrelevant, it's just too much fun every now and then cucking that turk fedora

Greeks suffer from severe inferiority complex. They're like Americans (their ethnic identity is also american tier), i have seen Greeks wewuzzing about many ethnicites (most retarded one was Persians being Greek) and they're obsessed with "Western" Turks for some reasons even though they're literally closer to Turkmens than to them
Reminder
TURKISH RESULTS
1 58.2% Nogay + 41.8% Algerian_Jewish @ 5.19
2 53.7% Nogay + 46.3% Ashkenazi @ 5.36
3 51% Cyprian + 49% Afghan_Turkmen @ 5.76
4 59% Nogay + 41% Italian_Jewish @ 5.79
5 59.5% Nogay + 40.5% Tunisian_Jewish @ 5.8

GREEK RESULTS
4 52.2% Abhkasian + 47.8% Lebanese_Druze @ 4.75
5 54.9% Georgian + 45.1% Lebanese_Christian @ 4.75
6 93.2% Armenian + 6.8% North_Ossetian @ 4.9
7 92.8% Armenian + 7.2% Ossetian @ 4.91
8 92.6% Armenian + 7.4% Adygei @ 4.93

sources
you're le 0% face literally. I'm 59%

you can feel the heat from their burnt
asses
yeah raping greeks decreases mongoloid dna

so who won? looks to me that both think you won the argument, if there wasn't any

no idea, I'm just here to make fun of people based on their skin color, hair, rest

Use the Albos as cannonfodder for when you push further north.

>trust me bro i'm a full (15%) steppe raider

obsession with ethnicity is pathetic

lads seriously take a long hard look at yourselves

I actually didn't even start anything this time Greeks unironically suffer from severe inferiority complex towards us (conquered people mind set probably) I have also noticed that in genetic forums, the genetic inferiority gets worse when the Greek has one Anatolian Greek ancestor.

hmmm, i don't know, maybe we could turn them into fuel or tires

hey let the pooskins poo it out, kike

Nah, Turks need to be Öghuz'd again. Bring in the Central Asians and then they'd finally be what they claim to be.
>could have happened with Qara and Aq Qoyunlu

t.half paki, quarter English and Quarter Irish

So you're greek and armos after all. Inform your butthurt compatriot.
It's just shitposting kely

>Trust me i descend from Ancient IE Greeks

>maybe we could turn them into fuel or tires
Is that even possible?

No we raped YOU which is why you have Turk dna fag
state sponsored turkmen gfs when?

we should ask a chemist or a biologist probably first

albanians have never been cannonfodder but have rather famous generals and mercenaries
in the greek revolution for example, the most elite warriors who basically began the revolution were albanians (arvanites, souliotes) while the average conscript was a greek peasant used as cannonfodder

Come at me roach, we'll stomp you again.

i told dem niggers, if you're blackhaired you're raped , but no one listens, they need a real shitskin like you to tell them about it, sizzle nizzle them nigger

>le %~30 faec