The Holocaust

Why did Hitler waste plenty of human resources and logistics to secretly conduct the gassing of 6 mil complete ordinary Jews even though the powerful ones, which were previously menacing his country and continued to control several other relevant countries (such as the UK, USA, USSR, etc.), were and still are untouchable? Hold yourself and pay attention for this is a interesting proposition which you're about to read.

Suppose he managed to kill every single ordinary Jew he got his hands on during the war, the important ones were still there, continuing to control the banking system, media, etc. Why would Hitler purposely run the risk of giving them more influence and more reasons to attack his country both economically and culturally, putting the whole world even further against Germany and further pro-Jewry? Just to satisfy his anger towards the eternal Juden? In a complete ineffective way like such, to say the least? That doesn't seem like a Hitler-ish way of doing things at all in my opinion, especially because he knew the Jews had already established deep roots in both communist and capitalistic systems, and that the simple act of killing the masses of them wouldn't reverse the situation, matter of fact it would make it worse.
You could say that he was planning to win the war and proceed to kill the powerful ones, after having already killed the common mice, but after 1943 the winning of the war by Germany was uncertain, and they certainly wouldn't rely on it so much given the way things were at that time, so why would they continue to conduct this operation, wasting effort and resources in a time where it was most needed? Are you following my reasoning, Sup Forums? I hope so, if not try to picture Palestinians cowardly killing Jews. It only puts the world more and more in a pro-Israel position while not fixing the problem, doesn't it? Hitler wouldn't act like this, or would he?

I've been wondering how would people who believe the holocaust happened justify that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONT ASK QUESTION GOY, YOU ANTISEMITE RACIST BIGOT. ILL CALL THE ADL RIGHT NOW

Bump bump bump

The goyim need to see this

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

They wasted more resources on white elephant superweapons than camps.

Even the Bongs did camps for cheap in the Boer War.

I guess that maintaining a concentration camp is slightly different than conducting a death-camp capable of efficiently AND secretly killing millions of people

Where are the holocaust experts when you need them?

Out denying it to thier jewish relatives.

Brazil you should probably start working on your English. I did not understand wtf you are trying to say, giving me a headache trying to read that shit.

I can assure you that there are few grammatical mistakes if any whatsoever in my text.

Matter of fact I read only books in English, most of them being academic ones, hence I subconsciously try to emulate their writing style. So the problem here lies with you, but one could expect that since Frenchmen are well-known for not knowing how to properly speak any language besides his own

Yall be dumb niggers

Thx for the bump

>guy who invaded russia in winter
>logical

pick one

Hitler wasn't always the most logical guy, but everybody HAD to follow his orders. Therefore, the Holocaust.

he didnt

First of all Hitler may have signed papers and issued orders but killing jews wasn't his main hobby, waging war was.
You have to ask who did profit from all thoses camps? Who managed them and directed them?

Bump. This thread is interesting.

Why do people think that Hitler wasn't logical? Have you people ever read Mein Kampf? I'd say that at least 95% of his beliefs are very well founded.

So, Hitler didn't know about the massive killings? He just said "take them to the camps" and nothing else? Or he knew about the killings, but not the exact methods (like the use of gas chambers)?

>Grammatical mistake
>Falling for the prescriptive grammar jew

I never said he wasn't logical. In fact, he was. But every person has an "irrational" side. Or maybe he had his reasons to believe that actually exterminating all the Jews while losing the war would actually help.

The holocaust is a complete work of fiction. History's biggest lie.

I've read about the private life of Hitler and i wouldn't be surprised if his friends hided the truth to him as long as they could.
But what i'm trying to say is that the mass killing of jews didn't profit to Hitler but to the SS, (i exclude the Waffen here) who started to grow and degenerate after the disbanding of the SA. The SS did the killing and recolted the profit, the proprieties, the money etc.

I'm sure you can retrace the (useful) anti-Semitism in the nazi party to SS sources or (future) influential members.

Sadly, Hitler wasn't in the Nuremberg trials. He could have explained everything there.

>maybe he had his reasons to believe that actually exterminating all the Jews while losing the war would actually help
I refuse to believe that, Hitler was self-aware enough not to fall for this.

It may seem like a stupid question but how did they profit from the killings exactly? You said it was for the plundering of their Jewish goods? Couldn't the Third Reich just confiscate them?

Nobody knows what was going on in his mind. Maybe he had a plan behind the Holocaust. Maybe it was just a stupid decision. Don't forget that Hitler took very bad decisions (specially in the military side).

Yeah, but i doubt the soviets would have let him.
They we're in a revenge.
You can't just confiscate, you realize the kind of bad publicity that would have given the Nazi party? They needed a reason to take from the Jew and that reason was antisemitism. Maybe it was only a great coincidence that great many jews we're rich, full of proprieties and riches in Germany at that time. Many some of the merchants/bankers they stole from at the beginning could not even have been jewish who could've have denied it?

The SS like the SA before it could have turned to be useful to the regime of Hitler but they were used as instruments of terrors and abused their position for there own pleasure and satisfaction.

>I've been wondering how would people who believe the holocaust happened justify that.
The Holocaust did not happen.

Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Contained in that pastebin is all the evidence one would ever need to learn that the Holocaust did not happen. If you are open-minded enough to look at the evidence and accept it, that is.

Almost all that evidence was already debunked

>Almost all that evidence was already debunked
Sure it was. ;)

But hey, since you believe the Holocaust happened, can you post a credible picture or film of the gas chambers in operation?

That would go a long way to me believing that the Holocaust happened exactly as the believers said it did.

Where is Austriabro? Its always lovely watching him rek stormcucks.
I'll try

Why would you use information that has been collected from Irving, Zundel and Leuchter if I may ask?

I agree that confiscating their goods looks bad, but it doesn't justify exterminating them instead and run the risk of looking 10^100 badder if people discovered what they were up to, which wasn't so much of a pessimistic idea considering the latter progress of the war. People would be more butthurt about what nowadays, Jews having their goods confiscated or Jews being mass-murdered?

I could've missed your point, though.

>Maybe it was only a great coincidence that great many jews we're rich, full of proprieties and riches in Germany at that time
I could explain why this isn't true but I'm quite busy now, luckily it hasn't much to do with the point I'm trying to make here.

>Why would you use information that has been collected from Irving, Zundel and Leuchter if I may ask?
Because there is literally nothing wrong with that.
Only holocaust proponents suggest I should dismiss evidence out of hand only because of the person releasing the information or the site the information is hosted on.

Why would you use information from people like Wiesel?

> Holodomor was real

For fuck's sake, that tragedy was never orchestrated on purpose. It was a massive fuckup because of the inept mustached Georgian terror known as Stalin fucked up everything.
Ukrainians weren't even the ones that suffered the worst, that dubious honour goes to the Kazakhi.

This shit has got to stop.

>> Holodomor was real
Uhhh...I was discussing the Holocaust, not the Holodomor. I have no idea where you got that.

All have been caught out as frauds - and not by Jews. Skewing data, facts and figures. They've admitted it themselves. Don't you keep up to date? Irving got away with it for years because his methods of using "sources" within "sources" that completely misrepresented information gathered.
You're just a shill.
Lame.

>All have been caught out as frauds
...Because the Jews and their allies say so.

>They've admitted it themselves.
You mean forced into recantations because of death threats or forced to admit things during trials?

Just because Irv Rubin got David Cole to recant after putting a hit out on Cole's life doesn't make everything Cole said a lie or wrong.

>Irving got away with it for years because his methods of using "sources" within "sources" that completely misrepresented information gathered.
And you actually want us to believe Revisionists are treated fairly, honorably, truthfully and equally by the Jews and their lackeys? Especially as they're having their lives ruined by being sued or being tried with bullshit charges?

Do you really think we goyim are so deluded that we don't know what you Jews are doing?

Give me a fucking break...

The simple fact that you Jews don't want people investigating the holocaust and you Jews ruin the lives of any revisionist just proves the Holocaust didn't happen.

If the Holocaust happened you'd welcome independent investigation because "it would prove the holocaust happened".
But you don't. Because it won't.

>You're just a shill.
The irony of a Jew calling someone else a shill...lol

Its not about being treated fairly. Put aside your disdain for Jews for a second. If someone misreprenets information. Uses a clever way for sourcing by overcomplicating it - using subjective notes/letters - lying about figurrs , then how can his work be trusted. You telling me Leuchter is innocent too? THESE guys admitted it. Go hang out with BLM if you're for that kind of reporting.

And stay on topic. Were talking about frauds that I mentioned and that you should know about seeing as you're so confident.
>someone gets caught lying
>oh its fine he's a holocaust denier so im OK with it

No way was it 6 million. The Red Cross said at the time it was only 300,000. That matches the Germans numbers.

The links mention Holodomor.

>Its not about being treated fairly.
Because as we all know, this is how the Jews want to treat us goyim.

> If someone misreprenets information. Uses a clever way for sourcing by overcomplicating it - using subjective notes/letters - lying about figurrs , then how can his work be trusted. You telling me Leuchter is innocent too? THESE guys admitted it. Go hang out with BLM if you're for that kind of reporting.
Your argument might hold water...if those people were treated fairly, respectfully and honorably.

They weren't.

So therefore we can dismiss the court findings and their forced recantations.

>Go hang out with BLM if you're for that kind of reporting.
Which is funny because BLM is funded by an anti-White Jew, George Soros.

>The links mention Holodomor.
Yes, two links. About how the Jews are exploiting the Holocaust by saying no one is allowed to compare the holodomor to the Holocaust or even mention it because the Jews are the only group who are allowed to have such victim status.

I think the idea was that the Jews you're speaking of (the financial elite) were the ones bankrolling his party.

More or less I think that... Hitler's new reich would exist with this Elite group isolated from them or exempted from the same standards.

Another example of the Khazarian Jew Mafia even throwing their own clan of israel under the bus for their own gains.

But when it started looking like Hitler was being stalled (by Russia) in his plans for conquest they made a decision to go another direction.

So thats when they went with Albert Pike's recommendations back in the 1800's about letting Communism rise to power.

So ultimately they stabbed him in the back too just like they do with everybody.

>still avoiding it
So why are you referencing frauds? Do you use frauds for scientific discussions too?

>Why did Hitler waste plenty of human resources and logistics to secretly conduct the gassing of 6 mil

fucking bait, you know the holocaust is a scam, an illegal fact to state in my country

>Why did Hitler waste plenty of human resources and logistics to secretly conduct the gassing of 6 mil complete ordinary Jews

He didn't.

You're always going off topic. Its a simple question. Are you happy using data/stats that have been manipulated and admittedly so by the frauds themselves - Leuchter was open about this in the end. The other famous Italian refuses to even release his sources.

You're asking too many questions and that's no good.
6 million jews died and it's your fault, Goy. Now shut up and go watch Schindler's List.

>So why are you referencing frauds?
They're "frauds" because you Jews say so.

Just because you Jews call them frauds does not mean they are "frauds".

You see, you Jews can't refute the facts they present so you attack them personally. You Jews imprison them, ruin their lives, threaten them with murder and torture, etc.
Then you make it illegal for people to watch their documentaries, read their books and visit their sites.

Yet you want us to believe that the Holocaust happened exactly as you Jews say so?

lmao

No they're frauds because 1 + 1 doesn't equal 3. Whether a Jew or non-Jew says it.
That's it. Its unfortunate that more facts are on the side of people you dislike but if you're wanting to work with facts you put it aside.
Again, they've admitted to lying - they showed how it was done. How can you sit you and seriously deny that? You probably didn't even know, did you? Youbjust got your pastebin you found and never did the research on them.
We could honestly have a nice discussion share info and learn a thing or two from each other - I have nonsog in this fight and am extremely open minded when approaching history
You in the other hand are either trolling/shitposting.
Going off topic as usual.
So again, is it OK to use information that was manipulated (and admitted by the authors)? Don't go off topic and talk about jews and irrelevant things - its a basic question.

Were any of the people I mentioned tortured? You like making things up.

Oh wait you're going to dump that image of one prisoner talking about a pipe getting shoved up his arse? The one that claims he was torturers well into the trial, long after the important info was confessed by other prisoners.

You know what pic related is?

Or this one?