Ppppol BTFOED AND RAPED

ppppol BTFOED AND RAPED

haha look at that guy's hand

wasn't that journalist a belligerent faggot?

I might be confusing him for another one

wtf i hate trump now

a fucking leaf

>mocking donald trump hair and skin is okay
>mocking a fag journalist who thinks his T-Rex arm gives him a banter immunity is not okay

Haha his arm is like a chicken foot.

>hand
that word doesnt mean what you think it means

why do cripples, retards, niggers, women, LGBTQXZ etc; believe they have banter immunity?

I now #shillforhill

America needs less people with cuckarms. MAGA

Because they think they're failures give them a soap box

dont forget jews kike

Because trash talking a writer who decided what he wrote 15 years ago was incorrect when it helped Trump is good bantz.

Don't people make fun of how Trump looks, talks, and acts all the time?

>cuckarms
Kek

Bwaaaaa I don't remember what I said !!!!

He used the same gesture while responding to another non cripple. It wasn't in reference to his disability.

>haha guys i took a screen cap out of context and put it next to a disabled man, haha trump STUMPED
this is literally the extent of leftist discussion concerning trump. unreal

He wrote about Muslims celebrating after 9/11, then pretended it never happened after Trump referenced him.

He exposed a journalist as a liar; that's a good thing.

Honestly, I have no idea greatest ally. I have gotten into a lot of arguments about this with liberals at university. They always say "see Trump is racist/xenophobic/misogynist because he made fun of _____." I always respond if everyone is equal everyone should be able to be made fun of, but nevertheless they can't understand that argument.

>1 post by this ID
Bullying might lead to suicide, suicide of defectives would have an eugenic effect on the American gene pool.

There, that's how this makes America great again.

/thread

Hire the handicapped they are fun to watch

The one in the right looks truly retarded that i can tell u

>WE DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS AND TO BE TREATED LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME! MUH DISABILITY!

Trump makes me realise that I have been guilted out of acting the way I want my entire life.

Fuck the left, I will mock disabled people if I fucking want. I will be guilted no more, look how happy Trump is saying whatever he fucking wants. Wish I could vote for the fucker.

>we have the best retards
>we're going to get so retarded, you're going to get sick of being retarded

this last few years has allowed me to completely shrug off the label of 'racist' and it feels so good

Trump is an egalitarian.

Ugly and fuck with him? He's gonna call you ugly.

Dumb broad and you fuck with him? Guess what? He's gonna call you a dumb broad.

Stuttering gimp with a crippled hand and you fuck with him? He's gonna fuck you up.

As they say: "Mess with a bully, you get the horns."

You guys need to start the process of accepting a President Trump, its over in less than 100 days.

We had to suck it up 8 years ago, now its your turn, thats how it works.

because it's still not hillary clinton

ITS CALLED FREEDOM, what the country was founded on. Stay focused on the election, the enemy is still dangerous.

Every media organisation and political opponent mocks Trump at every fucking turn.

>oompa loompa
>Wearing a wig
>Stupid
>Hitler
>Rapist
>Failure
>Fraud
>Incestuous
>Racist

People continually saying he wanted to or did have sex with his daughter, despite him bringing up his children well.

Meanwhile the DNC rolls out every single freakshow you can imagine.
Dwarves,Trannies,bisexual,transexual,homosexual,LGBTQABCDEFG, a man classed as retarded, black woman, black woman, lesbian woman,lesbian woman, old woman, old woman, blakc man, obese spanish woman who wont stop speaking spanish, man who admits he is an illegal.

The double standards portrayed by liberals is an absolute joke. The immaturity of "It's ok if I say it, but if you say it you are Hitler."

These are the dregs that would not have survived when facing the dangers of the wilderness.

I can only hope a time comes again where they face the reality of their utter stupidity.

kek

What the fuck I'm with her now

Did he really do that refering to that guy?
im 99% sure it was to someone else

I agree that goofy crippled reporter needs to be thrown out of the country ASAP.

Treating handicapped people as though they were not handicapped?

Wow, I thought that was what they lobbied for.

Because the modern left in America has decided the more oppressed, physically or mentally retarded, or how obscure you minority identity is, the more your voice matters. The left here has completely degenerated into an identity politics circle jerk where the more oppressed you are, the more important you are considered.

White males are the baseline. They're the least oppressed in America and so they literally don't matter. Since they apparently hold all current positions of power, you can't even be racist against them and democrats believe they don't even need to be listened to. If you're a liberal white male, your party literally doesn't give a shit about you. You're supposed to shut the fuck up, sit down, and take the verbal ass-whooping that the left believes you deserve.

Essentially the left has become a pity party, trying desperately to get niggers, women, and faggots of every flavor into politics because they think they need to be there. Transgender two-spirit niggas are considered more important than straight black women, but they'd both be less important than a mentally disabled trans pansexual native american.

The big difference is that one is a disability which the guy had no choice in and causes him problems everyday, and the other is a hairstyle and fake tan that the man chooses to apply out of his own free will.

You really don't get why making fun of someone's hairstyle isn't the same as mocking someone's physical disability?

WTF I Hate Hands Now!

But how has the tard hand guy made America great??

I sing the song of
>Tard Hand Man

America will understand what "context" means again. And how it's bad to take things out of context to make political smears.

Jews take banter all the time, hell Jewish comedians mock the Jews more than anybody.
>Jewish stepmothers are terrible and shrewish
>Jewish women are the most vain and demanding women you can find
>Jewish men are weak and would rather take someone to court than fight them
>Every Jew is a banker or lawyer