So just how many copies of this will you be buying tomorrow, Sup Forums...

So just how many copies of this will you be buying tomorrow, Sup Forums? Because If Snyder and Capullo's nu52 Batman #1 is any indication this'll be worth a mint in the near future

Other urls found in this thread:

previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160284
previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160286
dccomics.com/comics/batman-2016/batman-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None. But I also don't give a fuck about Batman or comics speculation.

I might buy the trade if I like the storytime enough.

Shoulda bought Power Ranger 1. Its already selling for close to $1,000.

I'm stuck buying it digitally. If I'm lucky, there will still be copies left later on. But yeah, definitely getting the trade.

>mfw I have both the Blue and Red Ranger covers

I'm buying one copy of Green Arrow Rebirth and maybe one copy of Superman Rebirth and zero copies of Batman Rebirth.

Uh, ok...thanks for the update I guess.

Woah you are so cool user

I read the issue. Not much happens, but it's a cool mission and has me excited for King's run. Here's a rundown(SPOILERS)

-Bruce gets his company back since the goverment took it in Superheavy

-Bruce lets Duke live in his mansion since his parents are jokerized

-Duke doesn't want to at first and says he can be on his own and doesn't wanna be robin

- Bruce says he wants to try something different this time and gives him a costume like pic related, but it has a helmet and other minor differences. Looks cool imo

-They do the mission to take out Callender Man. The sequence is pretty cool and reminds me of how King wrote Grayson's missions

-The last scene is Duke and Bruce training at the mansion and Alfred feeding the bats in the cave Bruce fell in.

Seems like Duke will be a important character in this run.

Scanbro is that you?

Finally, someone recognizes my coolness.

>Seems like Duke will be a important character in this run.

And I'm out.

>buying comics
lol

Can someone explain this retarded mentality other than "lol black people"

People were just fine with him in We Are Robin, Damian is still Robin and has TWO (2) books that he's the lead in.

you answered your own question

Damian is already in 3 books and according to news he is going to be mostly in Nightwing so they needed a new sidekick for Batman

People are just being fucktards.
Damian received pretty much the same amount of hate when he was first announced.

I don't want any more Robins or sidekicks, I don't care about their race or gender or shit, I'm fucking tired of Batman mass producing Robins. They can't even properly write the ones they have.

Duke has already been confirmed to not be Robin in this run.

>Nu52 Batman #1 is going for like $75 now
It's not particularly impressive but I sure as shit wasn't expecting it to ever be worth more than cover price.

Has anyone said Blackbird yet?

Living in the mansion? That's....really weird. Bruce shouldn't be collecting homeless black kids.

Whachoo talkin bout Mr. D?

He's not Robin in the same way Tim's not Robin

After Hurricane Katrina we took in a small black family whose home was ruined.

>Robins or sidekicks
>or

I don't give a shit about their codename.

Did they fight crime with you?

Well they implied that one missing from 52 was the bonds between characters.

Here they are apparently doing a 180° and ignoring one of the best portrayed and established relationship of the 52 without any explanation whatsover. It rattles a bit.

He needs to break his habit of black haired blue eyed teenage boys, user

How small where they? Pygmies or...?

>If Snyder and Capullo's nu52 Batman #1 is any indication this'll be worth a mint in the near future

How much is New 52 Batman #1 worth?

Was We wuz robins and shit any good?

they are pandering to dickfags so we can't have Batman be in a good relationship with his son

Well, that's because they're lying and nothing is actually changing. Buy it though!

I liked it up to and including Robin War but haven't kept up after that since other titles grabbed my attention and money

I don't think that issue is coming out tomorrow. Batman Rebirth on the other hand is.

Bruce and Damian had entire title together, which included an arc were Bruce treated everybody else like crap over him and another arc where he dropped everything to revive him, something he didn't do for Jason.
Get over King not including him in Batman when Damian has two other titles to appear in.

he knew jason like a year
damian was his son

I'll take anything over that harper

you got that shit scanned yet?

I like Harper, she's cuter than any of the other girls (aside from Cassandra).

shit taste.

Drop SJW-hood and pick up Superdad, then you'll have good taste.

You say that like being cuter than Barbara is an accomplishment.

>I'll take anything over that harper

I don't have any particular hate over her, because I didn't read much of the comics she was in. I'm sure she's horrible.

Fuck the incredibly bloated bat family.

...that he knew for less than a year.

Apparently around 75.

It seems I have the EVS variant and that can go for a hundred.

I never really thought about selling my floppies back to a store before but I might as well.

I would rather have Harper move in the mansion and become Batman's lover than another fucking kid hanging around

This.

Damian is a fan favourite
No one cared about Jason and death actually meant something in the 80s

>implying Bruce knew Damian for that long

lol

Characterfags are the worst thing to ever happen in entertainment

Harper would be another kid. She's a high school student. Same age as Duke.

I don't want to see her again but they can give me more Cullen.

well, no reason to read american superhero comics if you are not a characterfag

>Cullen will never be Midnighter's sidekick
>Middy will never teach him to grow a spine and kick ass

Yes, and it was glorious. Why can't have more of it?

(And, yes, while it concentrated on Damian, the other Robins were much more involved in that title than in Batman for examples...)

>two other titles

Three. He'll be an important character in Grayson.

It's not like the Tim shit where everyone knew he was going to be exiled to Titans hell. Damian has three books, will most likely appear in Batman eventually, and seeing as his solo sold well enough to get two hardcover releases I imagine he's not too far off from another solo title.

He's not going anywhere. He's not fading into irrelevancy. Get over this shit.

Wait... why?

No It's not

I feel like Supersons is going to be more about Damian than about Jon

It's most likely going to be a way to prop Jon up while still giving Damian his own title.

well, there's also stephanie and huntress and carrie kelly

he knew damian for much longer than that, morrison's entire run and further

Which was about the span of a year in our nice new collapsed timeline.

sell on ebay, the store won't give you nearly that much. I traded one of mine for a bunch of trades. sold the others on ebay though, did pretty well for stuff i picked up at half price books months after the hype died down.

That doesn't come out tomorrow

Oh boy more of bruce ignoring his son entirely just like snyders run

my one complaint with snyders run was his complete disregard for damien

i hate to be that guy, but previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160284

Yes, that comes out tomorrow.
The issue that the OP image is the cover to comes out on the 15th.
previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160286

He was dead for a third the run, and then bruce was "dead" for most of the time he was back.

There was only 20 issues that they could both have been in.

>previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160286
ah, I apologize i figured it was a variant cover or some such. In either case I might pick up both on speculation. I wish King had gotten his hands on GL.

>previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR160284
That's Batman Rebirth. Faggot.

OP's pic is the cover for the first issue of the new bi-monthyly ongoing
as seen here: dccomics.com/comics/batman-2016/batman-1

Faggot.

It's doubly weird when you consider how much of Snyder's stories are based around daddy issues.

Post death I figured he didn't want todo it because he knew Damian was going to die. But also it did jump around in time a lot, some of it was evenbefore Grayson, so having some of it be before Damian makes sense.

Snyder's run sortof emulated morrison's, tryingto retell his greatest stories and thenhave him age-reversed with the special chemical to justify him being youngish whenhe shouldb eolder myfucking spacebar is stuck

yeah your like four minutes to late.
See Faggot

I never buy Batbooks because they all sell like hotcakes anyway. I'd rather buy good books that need support.

this user is right

I am sure Batman will be fine because of King but I really really want Superdad to be good. Gleason/Tomasi where good on Batman and Robin but everything else Tomasi has worked on has been mediocre as fuck

snyder doesn't do damian because damian looks like his own kid and it would feel weird writing stories about your child being beaten up

That issue isn't coming out tomorrow, so zero.

hot damn I'd be Middy's sidekick for precisely that reason
it's refreshing how otherwise well adjusted he is

So how do we summon scanbro to get us scans of the issues?

Any other upcoming titles worth speculating on?

Whatever issue has the first full DCU appearance of Doctor Manhattan could probably do a decent job if you want quick turn around.

urgggggggggggg noooooooooo fuck you KING:(

pls .King you sucks. Get over it you loser.

>scalping

I hope you die of the most painful of cancers.

Fuck you,

>. Get over this shit.
King Pls.

Bruce Wayne is cancer.

>Bruce lets Duke live in his mansion since his parents are jokerized
Hate .

Nah he's the best Sup Forums character.

I've figured out why I hate Batcunt comic so much.

Yeah, Bruce taking in someone who is effectively orphaned is SO out of character.

is bullcrap.
I don’t care for Duke.

Because you're jealous. You're a petty, shallow person, and you're jealous that a fictional character gets more attention than you.

There's nothing more to it.

Damien is his Kid i realized i can't look past this. So batman totally sucks.

yeah, I feel the same way.

How a books sells doesn't really matter to me. King is a good writer, why wouldn't I follow him. Should I not buy Batman just because Cyborg needs more help ?

If everyone thought like this then no one would buy batbooks

Holy smokes, I hate Batcunt too They've Made Me Hate Batman.

I have first edition of nu52 swamp thing number 1, is there going to be a rebirth?

>Seems like Duke will be a important character in this run
Rest in Peace Batman.