Remember
Swedish people will defend this whilst pretending to be Sup Forums locals

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs

But I've been told everyone ever suddenly hates both him and RDJ/Iron Man

>ghostbusters 2.0

>hero we all kind of need right now

hahaha what did he mean by that?

Reminder reminder.

>the mentally ill shitskin disney shill who uses "Sven" as an insult is been here for 4 hours
>he'll be here for the next 20 hours too if he wants his curry based meal
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Is it time for annoying fucks on the DC side of this console wars bullshit to get insufferable about their maybe one good movie?

Wonder Woman will be going into it's 6th weekend when Spider-Man comes out. It will have less impact then what WW has on GotG 2 this weekend.

Wow, that couldn't look more obviously green screened. This movie looks like fucking dogshit. Why do capeshit movies look so bad yet cost so much to make?

Jesus Fucking Christ

>now Sup Forums believes in bought critics
MY SIDES
Y

S
I
D
E
S

>3:09
BvS score is audiokino.

>now
How new are you?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1496117768014.jpg/
Dude, you are taking this way to seriously.

Wasn't RT a cesspit of disney shills? What happen.

THE BUCK WILL STOP THEM

Spider-Man makes over half a billion, regardless of how bad the movie is.
The same goes for Iron Man.
Both of them together? Oh boy.

>the mouse is dead

Do you honestly think they're going to stop releasing movies just because a bunch of SJWs virtue signal?

>Buckmaster
Nice

So are all those shitty disney movies like The Force Awakens and Civil War good now? I mean they got good rotten tomatoes reviews and all. OR are they shit despite the good reviews?

youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8
Why is the DCEU so superior bros?

I've always believed in them. Shills are very easy to spot, they pretty much all say the same buzzwords that a 70 year old kike thinks would sound hip.

Armond is the only opinion that matters. Always.

DC shilling is working lads

Keep it steady!

Damn marvel shills are losing it

Donald Trump won and Bob Iger joined trumps team. RT is partly owned by Warner and the Warner ceo Kevin Tsujihara was a big supporter of madame president.
And you should know the rest of that story with these reviewers

/OURGUY/

This isn't good thing it clearly means that the movie is insincere pandering garbage

See, what we call kino depends on our tribe, Marvel Joe. No man in the sky intervened when I was a child to save me from Disney's fists and abominations.

I AM WOMYN HEAR ME ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRR

So was the Schlieffen plan happen because of Ares in this movie?

That effectively absolves Germany of all blame for the war, just like in real life.

wow, we really meme'd all of this into happening, It's incredible praise kuk

CRIKEY!

Snyder BTFO

Toxic masculinity BTFO

Funny and quirky DCEU is the new kino

It is. It's just they couldn't go against this movie because WB was smart enough to pit feminists against Disney shills and the feminists won

dubs confirm

>MCUck has to cross link his sad thread
Damn this is worse than Oscar night.

War for Germany was an inevitability due to an endless list of factors. Also if you're going to be a sycophant cocksucker for some european country, you could do much better.

price is not a concern, goys will pay up when shills tell them so.
They are made on autopilot, you can mask incompetence and lack of attention to details with money and expensive pajeet 3d studio max effects to a degree. Shorter time to market worth it

That was some cringe false flag right there Pajeet, step up

Or meaningless words, that say nothing about the quality of the movie, but that you can't really argue against like
>brave
>inspiring

That's contrived and idiotic enough to be true.

People will pretend this isn't another all female ghostbusters effect?

>mfw op used my shitpost to start a DChad thread

How many times have you said Ghostbusters over the past week? Your damage control is all over the place mouseshill.

When will you, though? Your best defense for this cinematic trash is "pajeet" or "paki". You're like the brain of a shortbus kid in the body of a 40 year old.

>"certified fresh" on the blu-ray covers

Ike Perlmutter joined Trump. Unsubstantiated rumors have Iger looking to run for president in the future.

>suggesting that Germany wasn't the villain of the War
>cocksucking
wew

I guess they will since it's not

Ew. I hate 2017

Reminder. All capeshit is numale reddit trash. And no matter how (((good))) wonder woman is it's contemporaries are Suicide Squad, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. That would be akin to plating a beatiful succulent fillet mignon on your worm infested staffey's diarrhoea spread he's placed on your back lawn. Enjoy your "art". Also MissAlice_18 looks more like Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot.

Why are people with no fucking connection to it so invested in a shitty movie franchise being good?

How will Spiderman destroy it? Spiderman looks like ass and the trailers already spoiled the ENTIRE fucking movie. Spiderman will do well financially because its a spiderman/ironman cash grab. The end of the trailer has ironman flying alongside spiderman ffs. If that's not custom tailored for the faggots who hang out on reddit, what is?

Oh God please keep these comments coming. All this butthurt is delicious.

>This garbage actually has a 96% right now on RT

Ghostbusters was actually pure pleb filter post cinema unlike this pandering trash
Feige pulled a Refn

Jesus christ the marvelcuck meltdown is more entertaining than the movie itself, I hope it wins an oscar too

>Actually thinking this piece of shit movie is 97%
Theres no way the critics are total sjw leftist cucks right? Surely this is their unbiased objective opinion

Oh and Marvel is shit too, Disney pays critics.

Where did the Pajeet meme even come from anyways?

Holy shit I wish I could relive Sup Forums on oscar night.

I'm a little surprised honestly.

I refuse. The trailer was visual puke. The movie cannot just not be visual puke. It has to be a bad movie. This must just be Ghostbusters all over again. There is no fucking way this piece of shit is any different than BvS from a tone/style perspective. And I refuse to believe this piece of shit could possibly do anything in narrative to set it apart from that pile of shit.

Lets go kiddo

RT is very misleading on its own, basically the num,ber just means the percent of people that thought it was absolute garbage vs. not absolute garbage, hence why the average rating is only 7.1 in spite of being 96% """""fresh"""""""

Of course, this is why RT has always been absolute shit at telling if a movie is good or not

The marlel meltdown holy shit

Dance off bro. Me n u.

>(((they))) tell us to question western ideals
>except about Germany being evil

7.8, higher than Civil War.

We're not leaving until you guys admit that bought reviews are real and WB is just playing Disney's game.

Facebook. Most of the comments on marvel posts were from middle easterns lol

>tfw Snyderfag and already can tell that wonder woman sucks dick but it's fun to trigger MCUcks regardless

Where in my post did I defend Marvel when I literally said RT has always been awful at deciding the quality of a film you larping DC marketer

To be fair I enjoyed her more than anything else in BvS because she was the only non retard who actually just showed up and kicked ass without moping about for three hours. I'm willing to give a solo film a chance but nothing I've seen looks great so far.

The score isn't settled, there's not even 50 reviews. And I'm not saying it will suddenly drop to rotten

What did they mean by this?

In due time, BvS will get its praise. In due time.

>bought reviews are real and WB is just playing Disney's game.

More like SJW pandering, boy. Meanwhile, what the fuck does this even mean for DC? Not much, DCEU sinked and at best, with a single blaze of glory before hitting rock bottom.

>all these alt right trump fags who gargle disney cock
WEW
smear campaign much. Accept a film is fine

But all DC fans are beaners, just like Dragon Ball GT.

The same reason the next Star Wars flick is guaranteed to get 90%+ with muh strong female lead

Come to think of it, it explains critics being so oblivious to the fact that TFA was an ANH remake thanks to the female lead

HOLY SHIT
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

So this will be the first DC movie with a critic score resembling the audience score. Critics were giving themselves away as disney shills too much last year

The power of Feminism, my friend.

>marvelcuck
Where are you missing where I say all capeshit is trash retard. Fucking mickymouse bullshit that's been shitting up this shit board for fucking longer than anyone can remember, not even angry, just fun watching you inbreds cherrypicking your wins and thinking critical consensus means anything. Yes im sure Wonder Kike Woman a comicbook film about le indestructable woman is twice as good according to rotten tomatoes as an actual work of art like Dead Presidents or Fear and Loathing.... hmm

Self hating hindus.

Who else here just sitting back and laughing at all every one bicker while you don't care about company wars or feminism?

you tell me

image from Sup Forums yesterday

are u me?

>DCEU sinked
Damn when will Marlels atleast try to come up with something new?

Fun fact, WB has made more money with DCEU than Disney has with Marvel.

Another fun fact, BvS performed closer to TDK despite lacking Nolan than Civil War performed to Avengers despite having Spidey forced in.

Even amidst massive critical bashing, DCEU films have proven themselves at the box office over and over and over again. And that's what counts.

The first and most likely the last until Batgirl comes out.

>DCEU sinked
OH NO!

>that
>paki
Cannot unsee