This is literally the most retarded and pretentious bullshit I've ever seen. I'm about 20 minutes in...

This is literally the most retarded and pretentious bullshit I've ever seen. I'm about 20 minutes in, does it get any better or should I just quit while I'm ahead?

Pleb.

> I'm about 20 minutes

>watching a movie
>pause
>shitpost
>oh shit I can't get into, this is so shitty

literally kys and don't you ever post here again

It's my favorite movie lol

20 minutes is around the proper amount of time to determine if a movie is shit or not

Just enjoy the movie or don't.

fpbp
>I'm about 20 minutes
If you couldnt even contain your autism for 20 fucking minutes why are you even wasting your time watching movies that clearly require at least a semblance of an attention span?

>pretentious
Dumb person detected.

>inb4 you pretend you're capable of arguing against the fact that you're a simpleton

>le edgy contrarian
Hmmmmmm...
I'm asking if it becomes more enjoyable tou fucking cuck
>Not taking shitpost breaks while marathoning
Go back to Plebbit you fucking degenerate

Well you're 20 minutes in, so it's time to rotate to a different movie anyway, why are you even asking. You need to be moving from one movie to another every 20-30 minutes, that's how you watch movies

>le edgy contrarian
>cuck
>Plebbit
>degenerate
This is how everyone can tell you're legitimately not smart enough to be posting here.

Ok. Keep pretending to enjoy films that you think make you look intelligent.

>everyone who's smarter than me and has better taste is just pretending
Poor Cletus.

41 RT means that 4 out of 10 critics liked it you know

2deep4u

Reddit: The Post

Fucking moron can't appreciate a DARK and SURREAL CRIME DRAMA. This shit is so tense it literally will make you SHIT yourself (better than the alternative). There is a HUGE DISCONNECT between fans and critic, if you are a smart, introspective and well learnED man than you will GET this movie.

If you haven't watched it prepare for a RAUNCHY CRIME DRAMA that is INTENSE.

#OGFSQUAD

>being this assblasted
kek

its cool to watch but it sorta sucks. like a shitty version of drive that tries too hard to be intense. wait until the bitch mom shows up and if you don't like her character within the first 5 min drop because its the same shit on repeat until the end

Mate if you couldnt even stick to it for more than 20 minutes how did you even end up deciding to watch it in the first place

This post reeks of b8

It's sad that this thread has more dialogue than the movie.

Youve been bamboozled into thinking its a goof movie. Same with drive.

>It's another brainlets try to diverge attention away from their awful plebiness by irrationally spouting Sup Forums memes episode

faggot just stop watching and stick to capeshit

I'm a fan of Ryan Gosling

no, it doesnt get better

Drive is still Refn's best movie and everything else is him masturbating

Listen, the thing about this movie is that you have to think of it more as a moving piece of art than an actual movie. Try to get yourself in a 'green' mood before popping in the tape and then let the colors flow naturally onto your mental canvas. Pay close attention to how each shot makes you feel and you will notice slight hue-shifting pretty each time the camera angle changes.

Or you know, just take the box and beat it over your head like a brick like a fucking philistine.

this is that pretentiousness we are talking about dumb faggot

>we are talking about
>we

kek, go away

Only in the case of comedies or popcorn movies. 20 mins in a film like this probably does very little to let you grasp the themes or characters effectively.

there's nothing complex about that movie you fucking mongoloid with a inferiority complex. Go back to your capeshit.

If a flick doesn't hold my interest in the first 20-25 minutes, I stop watching it. I got way better shit to do than watch some boring ass movie

This movie has a great soundtrack. That's it.

Bride of Chang is a great song by the guy who decided that a 19th century hospital should have an electronic OST.

This movie garbage but the songs are cool.

His next movie after this is even worse.

Is it really that hard to believe we actually like it when capeshit trash gets 100%? OGF is great btw.

The dialogue in that dinner scene is so bad it has to be on purpose. Like in The Room by Tommy Wiseau.

I enjoyed drive and even I thought Only God Forgives was garbage.

>all this plebs shitting on OGF

this board is nothing but a waste, OP should watch Wonder Woman

Nah, you just didn't understand it. It's a pic-related type of movie.

Man I thought this was just an Sup Forums meme, consider me truly shocked to find out that modern Sup Forums is actually full of ADHD retards

I just tented it from the library, recalling my experience seei,g it in theatres. I agree, the opening scene is great but the movie itself really isnt that great. The music alone was enough to make me not finish it.

/thread

It's utter shit don't watch the rest it won't get better famalam

Pic is literally better in every way and is pure, unfiltered kino
prove me wrong.
oh wait
stop, children
what's that sound
you can't prove me wrong it's that profound

yeah its not for everyone. i didn't like it.

Why? She just says a bunch of weird edgy shit to make Julian uncomfortable

Thats because you're rotten tomatoes personified ie a fuckin pleb

This is literally unwatchable. Dr whos scenes made me cry with laughter it was so bad

You know, I've been saying it for years now, but I really think that people like you who are, as I like to call it, "art-blind", may do well to get ahold of a quantity of psychedelic drugs (magic mushrooms or LSD. It can really be life altering, people often gain the ability to truly appreciate art as a full body experience even after the effects of the drug have worn off. There are many such cases of this.

>he wants to fuck a 12 year old girl

The ultimate pleb filter the movie

I mean it has only God forgives as it's title. It's either pretentious as any bro code or it's interesting in vision.

I went in expecting drive 2.0 so was very upset with this movie.

Wanna fight?

(this is a reference to the movie, you'd know that if you watched it before coming here to cry about it after 20 minutes.)