I've come across an argument I have no response to

I've come across an argument I have no response to.

I was trying to redpill my older brother on race. He accepted all my statistics but this is what he responded:

>So what? So what if there are natural differences between races? It's natural for premature babies to die, and we solved that with technology and training. It's not natural for human beings to fly but we invented airplines. The Irish were subhuman shits until the United States educated them and fixed them. Even though they're still alcoholics, they've become basically white. I see no reason we can't improve every race to make them equal and
This is the kicker
>without doing stupid Nazi shit like eliminating them.

I've never really heard this point of view before, but I'm pretty convinced by it. Why don't we apply our know-how to make niggers into real people? My brother says that failing to do so makes us pussies because, "It was hard to go to the moon, but we fucking did it."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers can't be saved, your brother is strawmanning

A: you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

B: you cant train a dog to be a cat.

Did you guys ever vote an irishman president, or are you still waiting for the right time?

>too soon for nog prez

I don't think you know what a strawman is.

Actually, you can train a dog to do anything a cat does. It would be difficult and take a long time, but you can do it. You didn't even address his example of the Irish who were fucking savage little shits before Britain and the US civilized them.

John F. Kennedy was the first Roman Catholic Irish president, but we had many Irish presidents before that.

Race isn't the issue, and your brother is right. What's necessary is immigration control so as to only allow the best and brightest of every race to enter your country.

You can, but then that would be "racist". To improve the intelligence of blacks you have to filter out the stupid ones (something like half their population) and only breed the remaining half. What happens to the stupid half is the problem here; you can't let them run riot or else they'll be a huge drain on resources.

Also, why should we help blacks? We aren't black, and they're currently a massive drain on our resources. Any program to "improve" them would still be a massive drain for another few centuries at least.

No, his example is correct.

You just don't want to accept it. There is no "brother", you are just a subtle bait shill.

Neck yourself.

But we didn't do that with the Irish? All their shittiest people came over and we handled it.

Your brother has the white guilt.

You know what to do. Time to become the #1 son and make your brother an hero.

People that are so wildly different in genetics like blacks and whites cannot coexist peacefully ever because their genetic differences make them create vastly different cultures that clash with each other.

The irish are white, they arent much different from europeans so that arguement is moot

Take it easy butthurt bro. What am I shilling for exactly?

Only reason Irish aren't different anymore is because we civilized them. And we didn't prevent them from breeding. We just bred them with our population selectively and educated them to make them better than they were. Or at least that's how I see it. I don't have any sources. Do you?

Answer: Human Genetic Engineering, Artificial Wombs and general Transhumanism will solve all racial problems

This desu. my parents and grandparents are immigrants and are all educated. But these Syrians are getting so much shit handed to them (sshit ton of cash and green cards upon entry) that its retarded, especially when they probably wont even make great use of it for a generation or two. My grandmother has been here 30 years and she still doesnt have a green card. i dont mind immigration obviously but these people are skipping through the system and not only is it unfair, its also dumb because we are letting in the lowest of the low

Back then there were a lotta resources still available for everyone to reap, but now most of the US' resource areas have been settled. Basically, we had free immigration back then because we were a growing nation but now we don't need that anymore

Because you will never convince niggers to walk into eugenics upgrade facilities to have their gebes retrofitted into human ones.
They'd call it racist and demand more food stamps instead then just shoot what blacks do upgrade themselves to human before they can escape the ghetto.

The only way to force wide swaths of people to subject themselves to genetic tampering is to do "stupid Nazi shit" as your dumbass brother so well put it. It will effectively still eliminate races.
Comparing rockets to "ethical" genocide is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

call him a shill for the JIDF and then show him happy merchants

that will teach the little weasel

We have been trying to "fix" blacks for quite a while now, but it isn't working due to their culture. For every Obama there are 10 "real niggas" who see following the rules and getting decent jobs as "too white". Add into that nigger culture which glorifies violence, drugs and sex and you just feed into a perpetual, self-defeating culture. They need to take some responsibility as well if they are to be "fixed", but it seems the incentive isn't there.

The difference is premature babies weren't multiplying and ruining adult societies while that knowledge developed. Why should our countries be filters that exist to bring other people up to our level while we suffer for it?

>Bred their population selectively

Well haha. Thats the entire point bro.

Who is breeding anything selectively nowadays? Its all a mishmash and our genetics are going down the drain as high IQ people are much less likely to reproduce than low IQ ones

I find this unpersuasive and lazy.

This is more up my alley. Do you have any sources?

Uh, I hate Obama and so does my brother. Get the fuck out of this thread you fucking shill.

We have already spent years on trying to educate blacks.
We've spent years allowing them into university's with low GPA and test scores
We've spent years giving them jobs over more qualified people for equality

We have given them so many opportunities to improve, yet look at where they still stand.
They choose violence over brains.

These savages cannot be fixed.

Meh, Irish are still alkies, but they're fine now. Just keep them away from the bottle.

I think you missed his point.

well it doesn't help that whites still look at "obamas" as niggers and still treat them as such.

Why work harder to improve yourself when those with all the power will still treat you as if you were inferior?

so basically he wants mo money for dem programs

>we went to the moon
lel

Unlike black people, we can't exactly keep them "away from the bottle"
Their entire culture is built.on violence, gangs, sex, drugs, and alcohol

We couldn't fix the entire black race without erasing their entire culture.
And if you take a look at what is happening today, that is not going to happen any time soon.

Explain that the difference is based on 100,000 years of evolution.

Why lie about your brother. Just own your idea. Is that a tactic you use to prevent us attacking you personally?

To correct those differences you must first admit it, how can you focun on whst niggers need to be told or taught to be functional if you dont admit the problems they have (lack of self control, simplified speech, lack of enpathy)

Well we did. It was called empire. We gave them infrastructure, and in return took some of their resources.

Niggers.

This is fucking stupid though. Irish were bad because they were all very very poor and there was still a large cultural divide between Catholics and Protestants. Irish people are not genetically predisposed to having lower IQs, blacks and some other races are.

That's a good argument, but I think the changing times and state of the world based on resources and allocation and population numbers makes it difficult to apply the example of the Irish to modern times.
Here's the truth: yes, it would be possible, and it would be nobler, to bring up those others around us who are otherwise lesser. But it would be very costly, not only financially but to the point of having to change our own society and standards to help bring them up. With more and more jobs being automated it gets harder and harder to help people with the baby steps of smaller simpler tasks on their way to becoming more resourceful and able to perform complex tasks. That would now require us to sacrifice more and more to make it work, and while that may happen in time with great cost, there is also always the risk that the cost comes too great, that we put too much on our backs and the floor breaks underneath us.
It's not a noble answer, but an honest one: it is just too risky and ultimately inconvenient to try and bring them up in this day and age. A thousand rationalizations follow if you have cognitive dissonance over what essentially amounts to laziness, but I personally don't mind. I don't mind saying 'I can't be bothered to put forth that much effort' when it comes to something as massive as civilizing the lesser folks.

3 simple letters:

ROI

Sources for historical references or resources drying up in comparison to the population?

Not what I was saying, I was using Obama as an example since he's a high profile black man not involved in thug culture. Substitute Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Allen West, whatever.

>Why improve yourself when the people in power will look at you as inferior?

I don't know, maybe try not being a useless nigger all the time? Why does someone have to improve themselves to impress someone? They should do it because it beats spending your life in jail, on drugs or just plain dead. Sounds like you're trying to advocate an end to racism and sorry to tell you that won't happen. It's natural to view your own race as superior and as a white person I'm not going to worry about what I can do so that blacks feel less oppressed. There's several black people I respect and appreciate, but they have earned said respect. Don't see any reason why others couldn't do the same.

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed.
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need.

It's rather ironic that your brother would use such an argument, considering it echoes a dilemma of the far past.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Man's_Burden

By what moral reason is it the White Man's duty to educate savages and now be spit on for it? Furthermore, how can that be done in a Democracy with universal suffrage?

You're all but advocating shooting yourself in hopes of achieving immortality through sheer will. Failure to attempt to do as much makes you a pussy because it was hard to go to the moon, but we fucking did it.

Ironically, your brother's goal can only be accomplished in an entirely authoritarian, Eurocentric nation that mirrors "stupid Nazi shit."

They're still all fucking ugly.

If you can't see the fallacy behind your retarded brothers argument fuck off back to /reddit/

Assuming everything he said was true, the one huge difference is humans needed to fly; humans have a deep love for their unborn babies, etc. We already have people. Why exert time and money turning subpar humans average when we could make average humans better?

What's his argument? Even slight differences will show in large groups. If they are genetic they can not be fixed. What you end up with is anything between SA and the USA. Both groups profit from being segregated. Together you just get tensions and shit.

The Irish were real victims of oppression, and we got over it. Now we rule the Anglosphere from America.

Niggers aren't people.

Your older brother is clearly a faggot and so are you for falling for his shit.

We can't just go to the zoo and open the door to the ape sanctuary and train them to be human, IT WON'T WORK.

Look, there has NEVER been a study which has shown any grouping of blacks to have higher or even IQ to whites and they are WAY behind SE Asians.

This aggregated intelligence difference will ALWAYS create discrepancies and thereby social friction. A SEPARATE system is the only system which will give blacks happiness and non-blacks peace.

Obama is half white raised by a white single mother with a PhD and his middle class grandparents and partly by an Indonesian step father.

If scientists create some kind of gene-therapy that allows parents to pick and choose the genetic traits of their children then maybe one day race can actually just be an aesthetic choice.

Until then there is no hope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo_case

Anyone remember this case? What's more humane?

He's not wrong, we can make them better (not equal to us though). But we're busy trying to make them worse.

>let's let niggers run wild...
>because we're not supposed to

You're both fags

But we've done exactly that, for years. Blacks have 100000000% more support from the government and civilian groups than anyone else and they still can't manage to act like humans. You could say that it just hasn't taken effect yet, but that's a load of shit. It's been generations, there is NO EXCUSE for them to have become progressively worse with all of this support.

Classic Jeb.

"you can't fix stupid"

there you go

>I've never really heard this point of view before, but I'm pretty convinced by it. Why don't we apply our know-how to make niggers into real people? My brother says that failing to do so makes us pussies because, "It was hard to go to the moon, but we fucking did it."

It's called eugenics and people get mad as hell when you talk about it because MUH MASTER RACE and MUH NAZIS.

This is exactly what we should do but that will take a lot of time and a lot of change that they won't like.
They will have to be forced to comply with the eradication of their shitty nigger culture and then forced to adapt the culture of modern western civilization.

In the mean time they should be kept far away from civilization to keep them from ruining what we already have.

Your non-existent brother is a fucking dumbass

This. What's the point of evolving niggers into humans when there are already humans

>Why don't we apply our know-how to make niggers into real people?

We tried, but unfortunately the colonies gained independence after the world wars.

>make niggers into real people
There's a lot of highly functioning black people. Actors, artists, scientists, businessmen. The problem with the rest isn't that they're black, the problem is that they're uneducated drug addicts. Not because they're black, but because of the circumstances they grew up in, and their children will grow up in the same ghettos.

Props to your father for raising two intelligent children.
I agree with you brother.
The problem I see today is the ingratitude and arrogance of low-class ignorant blacks in this contry.
There are plenty of americanized africans who have by affect become 'white'. They are intelligent, well spoken, concerned with upholding virtue and passing on a more hospitible society to their children. They are the success stories.
But these days, with blm, etc; the demagogue of ignorance now feels they are entitled to reparations. This must be stopped.
They reap the benifits of technology they don't understand, government they don't understand, history they are oblivious to, and now are throwing a tantrum because they arn't winning the lottery.
There are only two solutions to this- supress the demos, or educate them to assimilate.
My fear is that ideologies like Islam may not be possible to assimilate, or retards like blm may not be possible to educate.
Hitler believed it was not possible for all races to assimilate. I believe he is correct. The problem particular to Germany in the 30s the usurpation of media and finance by such a race unwilling to assimilate.

>my brother wants to know why killing off races is different than killing off races with eugenics
>it isn't
>that's a lazy answer
Congrats on your successful bait thread.