Is the age of Men really over?

>2017
>Feminism is mainstream now
>Kids brainwashed by propaganda movies like Wonder Woman
>Men brainwashed into supporting feminist propaganda because "MUHH DC"

HOLY SHIT! HOW LONG UNTIL WOMEN START ASKING FOR REPARATIONS?

is it?

white men cant be saved. they held the torch for awhile but eventually you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villan.

the age of white man is over. the time of feminist orcs has just begun

>white """genocide"""
more like white SUICIDE

... and women pull the trigger ©

>feminism is mainstream now
It's louder than ever before, but the amount of people that actually call themselves feminists is dwindling.

>I can tell cause I just watched Wonder Woman in cinema
>I am like a cultural critic y'know

>the amount of people that actually call themselves feminists is dwindling.
Only in your alt-right safe space

>propaganda
Wew lad. You don't seem like your dramatizing things due to your own insecurities at all

No, you see if a movie has a political message OP disagrees (or a woman in it) with it's totally like Stalinism.

>fine with male genocide

TRAITORS!

4 years

>male genocide
yikes. You didn't get a woman before WW either so I don't think there is much damage to be done

Just give them a turn dipshit stop crying about it. It's boring if you don't change shit

Bullshit, every self respecting DC fan I've talked to wants this movie to bomb.

>self respecting comic fan
>I've talked to

it seems more like people are just caring less about mainstream media in general and not going to see movies at all

I don't know anyone who actually goes to the cinema more than once a year, if that

Ask yourself, who bankrolled the movie? Who profits from the movie? Ultimately who profits from feminism? Men. Men who know that it's better to cheat the game than complain about how unfair it is.

>leave saving civilization to me

>wearing a headscarf and being a feminist

it's like being a nazi and a jew

It seems you are middle aged. Everyone I know goes to the movies every month. It's pretty annoying having to look like an asshole when I tell them that shit doesn't interest me.

>caring about what women think
wew lad

>unironically believing that have strong female leads is feminism
You have spend too much time on tumblr.

No. It's not.

not him but it kinda is

What I'm trying to say is that for all our "progress" men are ultimately still in charge if not more so. So Sup Forums needs to learn that shit never fucking changes. While it may be easier for a woman to get ahead she is essentially a slave to anybody with even the slightest bit of authority on her

Tell me the stories about the white men grandpa, is it true white men could fly through the air and travel to the moon?
What happened to them?

>A version of Believer but about feminism and with a qt autistic grill istead of Goose
Hmm, would watch

im mexican and arab and i'm 24 so i dont know what you're trying to shame me with

Are you from LA?

dearborn michigan

Jesus christ

She makes Daddario look like a fucking goblin

I'm not afraid of equality so I don't have to lie to myself about how men are still secretly in charge.

Women easily have more power today than they've ever had before in history. In the west, men who enslave women enslave men just as much.