Charlize, put the gun down!

Charlize, put the gun down!

Damn she really grew into her looks

>she

That's George Clooney, but your point is still valid

George Clooney?

Aye

That's a lot of innocence for a convicted killer!

Hey now, she wasn't convicted of anything

take away the ridiculous glasses and she's a qt 3.14. not really an ugly duckling at all.

more

>literally Paul Williams

>tfw exclamationposting

! orange

Who's she kill?

muh dik

i was in the same grade as her. time flies

You did it to yourself

her mother had to shoot her father in self defense when he was going mental and retards have misheard the story and think it was her

the real meme is that she's anti-gun as an adult even though without a self defense shooting her and her mother would have been murdered

You were my age when I was born.

you'll suck my dick before you die

NO, NOT JANEY BRIGGS! SHE'S GOT GLASSES! AND A PONYTAIL! UGH, SHE'S GOT PAINT IN HER OVERALLS! WHAT IS THAT?

Charlize, sit die pistool weg!

>her mother had to shoot her father in self defense
Just a regular day in south africa desu senpai

Damn robbers, hiding in the bathroom 'n shit.

that one isn't as interesting, most of them looked that way when they first got famous.
Here, have some Scarlett Johannson

Have they no sense of decency? Break into a man's home and steal his TV. Okay, perfectly human thing to do, I can relate. But taking a meaty shit in a man's loo? What's next, use his toothbrush?

Was that around the time she fucked Robert Wagner and killed Natalie Wood?

Charlie did it, her mother took the blame and invented the story.

Who the fuck are Juliette Lewis and this Priestly guy? They don't really belong there. Laura Flynn Boyle is also questionable. But at least people have heard of her.

Juliette Lewis is that slag that totally did not fuck Terry Richardson on camera.

Priestly was on Beverly Hills 90210, I don't like gender stereotyping but lots of women used to watch that, so they can relate to him.

Juliette Lewis was on Natural Born Killers which is on many Sup Forumsirgin's top kino lists. Personally I haven't watched it.