There will never be a 7th season of this show that takes place during spring

>There will never be a 7th season of this show that takes place during spring

Other urls found in this thread:

ed.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide#cite_ref-1
web.archive.org/web/20040630135223/http://animationbymistake.fateback.com/abm/dannytalk.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying that's a bad thing
This show ended before it got bad. It's one of the few to have a nice run that's solid all the way through.
The fall episodes were fine.

Would Sup Forums be fine with a reboot that had all the original animators and writers, except it took place in college?

I would be violently not fine with that.

So you wanted it to be shit.

this
>implying Edd would go to the same school as his peers

Good. Let EEnE sleep peacefully.

I would not be alright with that. The show ended, got the Big Picture Show as a final send off. Let it be, lest it become what the new PPG show is.

>implying Ed would even graduate

Hell, Eddy might just drop out of high school or college the moment either one gets too hard for him.

No. Leave it to fanfiction.net

Would have been poetry if you ask me, I believe the show started with summer

God no. The story is finished. Writers need to make their own fucking ideas instead of rebooting everything good into shit.

>Basically this. In fact, definitely this.
Writers need to start coming up with some original content instead falling back on old shows.

Would you rather EEnE be like Spongebob and The Simpsons, forever cursed with unlife?
With the state that all the reboots that have been happening over the past few years or so, I can't see anything but disappointment from a Ed Edd and Eddy reboot.

>no squiggle lines

Thank god, let it rest in peace.

As others have said, fuck no.

But it would be cool to see something with the same sort of visuals. There was so much goddamn talent working on this show.

It's fine, he just has to take Special Ed classes

go fuck yourself carlos

Friendly reminder that Antonucci owns the complete rights to Ed, Edd n Eddy which means CN can't reboot the show like they did PPG

there was an episode like that, it got cancelled for being "too real"

oh SHIT Carlos.

really?? What's the story?

Like the others said, it wouldn't be a good idea. It would be a shame if it was ruined like PPG.

Though if a reboot would happen at all, I think it would be a better idea for it to take place during the summer after high school graduation, where the Edds have one last hoorah before they all go their separate ways.

Fuck you the fall episodes were fun, and a nice change of pace, as the Edd's objectives were modified by their environment

It's on the wikia, I remember reading it. It also had a source. If not, look around for Special Ed, that was the title and it was in some press releases

>you will never get back all the time you wasted having to watch this shit
EVERY FUCKING DAY THEY PUT THIS GAY ASS SHOW BEFORE GRIM ADVENTURES.

Thank god. This show is the biggest hive of Sup Forums-related autism I've ever seen, for reasons I don't entirely understand.

kys

maybe if it was put on Adult Swim

Found the source
ed.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide#cite_ref-1
web.archive.org/web/20040630135223/http://animationbymistake.fateback.com/abm/dannytalk.html

My guess is he was joking desu

You could have CHANGED THE FUCKING CHANNEL.

To what, Nickelodeon? Fuck off.

Although it was in decline in its later years, it DEFINITELY went to shit once they went back to school

the good is, we'll never get a reboot.

>lolrandumb x gross out show

and nothing of value was lost

How many reboots need to happen before you guys learn to let something die?

all of them